106 South Bellevue Ave., Langhorne, PA 19047 Map · Phone number

About Make Me Glam

We are a professional makeup artistry team specializing in wedding, special occasion, photoshoot, and commercial artistry. We travel far and wide to make your day as convenient as possible. We also have a cosmetic counter located in a prestigious high-end salon located in Feasterville PA, Salon Beyond, which provides cosmetic essentials for your everyday routine.
If you have any inquiries please contact us at MakeMeGlam@comcast.net. We love any and all reasons to Make You Glam!

valwedding1

Make Me Glam 7
  • Casie

Casie · Married on 08/17/2019

Tina is amazing!

Tina was one of the first people I reached out to when I started my wedding planning. I have known her since high school and she has only gotten sweeter over the years. From the first email to my wedding day she was incredible. I told her what look I was going for and she nailed it. Not only did she make my bridesmaids and I feel gorgeous, but our makeup didn't budge all night (that's saying something for a humid night in August). I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her in the future :)

Sent on 09/03/2019
    Make Me Glam 8
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/11/2019

Truly glam

Tina is AMAZING! I cannot thank her enough for making my wedding look come true. She was great to work with from the very beginning. What sets Tina apart is her ability to bring your vision to life for that special day. At the makeup trial she was open to my feedback and truly wanted me to be happy with my look. We tweaked some things after the trial, and let me tell you, on my wedding day she surpassed my expectations. HOLY COW! Tina nailed not only my wedding look but all of my bridesmaids, junior bridesmaids, and mother of the bride. Thank you Tina!!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Dara

Dara · Married on 12/08/2018

The best!

Tina with Make Me Glam was absolutely amazing! I don’t even know where to begin! She was very knowledgeable and convinced me airbrush was the way to go on my wedding day! My make up was flawless! It lasted the entire day and even the next day! She really listened to what I wanted and helped me decide on the perfect look for my big day! My bridesmaids also raved about Tina! She added just a nice energy to my wedding morning! It was so inspiring to see how much she truly loves what she does! Best out there hands down!

Sent on 07/31/2019

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• April Lynn Designs
    April Lynn Designs Wedding Invitations

I met Tina initially because I was one of her brides. She found out I was a fellow business owner and designed custom wedding invitations and we immediately hit it off talking about weddings. To this day, she has done my makeup countless times and has done a fantastic job each time. I refer all of my brides to her because I can guarantee my brides will end up loving their makeup on their big day. Tina and her crew are fabulous and I highly suggest you book them if you are searching for a makeup artist.

• Aaron Mitchell Photography
    Aaron Mitchell Photography Wedding Photographers

Tina is our make-up artist! I met her first when she did my own make up for something and knew we had to work with her- her personality and her style of enhancing the person's beauty without making them look made up and overdone fits perfectly with our own style.

• 106 South Bellevue Ave. Langhorne, 19047 See on map