Chadds Ford, PA 19317 Map · Phone number

About Kate Farley Design

Kate Farley Design is a creative studio based in Chadds Ford, PA serving Philadelphia, Lancaster, Delaware and surrounding areas with floral design and event styling. We can ship chalk & hand lettered designs nationally!

CHALK ART

We conceptualize, customize and create beautiful and unique chalk art to share your unique message that deserves a hand crafted touch.

FLORAL DESIGN

We help you bring your floral vision to life with the use of fresh blooms paired with a unique eye for design to create memorable flowers for your event.

EVENT STYLING

Let us help you to conceptualize your wedding or event style that's personal, uniquely you and totally fabulous. Just like we wouldn't pick a tattoo out of a book, we won't just pick out a wedding for you. We strive to craft an event style that's uniquely yours.

Follow Kate Farley Design on

Kate Farley Design 5
Kate Farley Design 6
Kate Farley Design 7

Alyssa · Married on 05/28/2017

If you love GORGEOUS flowers, lush greenery, amazing little details AND are looking for the most INCREDIBLE floral designer / person on the planet, you would be absolutely insane to not hire Kate owner of Devon & Pinkett. Kate was actually the last vendor that I hired, after meeting with so, so many others. The second that I stepped foot into her studio I knew that we were going to hit it off and that she was going to totally get the aesthetic that I was looking for. It was almost as if I didn’t have to tell her what I wanted, she just knew based on how I was describing the vibe that I wanted my wedding to have. Flowers were where I really splurged, they can make or break a wedding in my opinion - but Kate is also so beyond creative in working within a budget. Not only did I swoon over every single detail, the weather reports lied to us and as soon as the cocktail reception was over it started to drizzle. Our dance floor was supposed to be outside, under the stars, surrounded by some incredible votives and greenery set up by Kate - but without one single person noticing, Kate along with my amazing wedding coordinator went into the tent and had to re-organize tables to accommodate for an indoor dance floor (with a band) but NO ONE ever noticed. Every SINGLE detail was EXACTLY what I had imagined in my mind, actually it surpassed all that I could have imagined. On top of the stunning bouquets, floral arrangements, the 4-table long suspended greenery, the swags on the chairs & on the bars, and so many other details… I got to have KATE! Picking a vendor that you love, that you would be friends with regardless, that you trust with every single fiber in your body is so important, and that is exactly who she is. There is no way that I would have ever been this happy if I were to have gone with another floral designer. I WAS AND STILL AM OBSESSED WITH MY FLOWERS. FOR REAL. I couldn’t recommend anyone else but Kate, you would be insane not to hire her.

Sent on 01/27/2018
    Kate Farley Design 14
    Kate Farley Design 15
    Kate Farley Design 16

Kimberley · Married on 07/16/2016

Fantastic design! The flowers and table arrangements for my husbands 50th surprise Birthday were so beautiful! Kate did a fabulous job! The ballroom at Congress Hall looked so put together once her designs where in place. She picked out beautiful palms and white hydrangeas (my favorite flower). I would work with Kate again in a heart beat. She was at the event that evening to make sure everything looked perfect, and she was a true professional. The products she used where top notch! Thank you Kate Farley Designs!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Jen · Married on 06/04/2016

Hire Kate Farley Design! If you are looking for a unique take on florals and decor, she is your girl. From our very first meeting, Kate blew me away. She is kind, professional and has an eye for detail. I shared with her my vision which was a modern take on a classic, Downtown Philadelphia wedding. This was not an easy task as I wished to incorporate jumbo balloons and candles in addition to your traditional floral centerpieces. Kate was able to deliver on this while also providing table numbers and easels for signage. She is truly a genius and the best at what she does and I received a million compliments as a result of her unbelievable work. Thank you Kate and team! You made my day so incredibly special!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Award

Kate Farley Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 350.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 120.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 275.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 6,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Hudson Nichols Photography
    Hudson Nichols Photography Wedding Photographers

Kate is an absolutely amazing artist and any couple looking for stylish, beautifully crafted florals, bouquets and design should book Kate Farley. She is so sweet, professional and exceptionally talented. I love that her creations always feel effortless, magical and chic with an editorial feel that would be right at home in the most stylish lifestyle and wedding magazines.

• Shannon Wellington Weddings
    Shannon Wellington Weddings Wedding Planners

Kate Farley is one of those people whose talents seem endless. Drop dead gorgeous bouquets? She creates them. Meticulous hand lettered wedding signage? She whips them up. An eye for impeccable styling? She has TWO! Not only is Kate one of the nicest wedding professionals I've had the pleasure of working with, she's also one of my most-recommended. She creates wedding details like no other and each one will be worth every cent.

• Chadds Ford, 19317 See on map