April Lynn Designs Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Alyssa
    Alyssa C. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful work and stationary!

I absolutely loved working with April! Our stationary for our formal wedding invitations came our SO beautiful! The value is amazing!
    She was able to really understand my theme and vision and added so many details that I wanted like a wax seal, and gold etching of Cairnwood Estate on the reception card which turned out so beautiful! We did a pocket design and loved the concept. She even made us a design for our initials. I highly recommend April for your wedding stationary! She is sooo good at understanding what you like and aiding in designing the stationary of your dreams!
  • Ashley
    Ashley S. Married on 04/16/2022

Stunning Invitations

It was such a pleasure to work with April to design our wedding invitations! April was recommended to me by two other brides/close friends who also gave her rave reviews. Our invitations were exactly what we were looking for and absolutely stunning. April helped narrow down every little detail in our invites to come up with the perfect suite. April is very knowledgeable, easy to work with, can work with a budget, and SUPER responsive. Thanks to April, we set a great first impression with our guests who raved about the invites. Thank you, April!
  • K Corrao
    K Corrao Married on 08/07/2021

April is amazing!!!

There's no other way to say this, April is just the best! She created the most elegant wedding invitations for us—it was as if she knew what we wanted even before we did! She is super talented, friendly, responsive, and will make your invitation process pure joy! When you work with April it's like working with a trusted friend. Hire April Lynn Designs today!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra D. Married on 05/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous, Sophisticated, Elegant Invitations!

April was an absolute dream to work with on our wedding invitation suite. We weren't sure exactly what we were looking for, but after asking us questions and showing us tons of options she was able to create the perfect suite! She was very flexible and offered us solutions for many different inserts to fit the needs of all of our individual guest categories. If you're looking for a personalized experience with a true professional, look no further! Thank you, April!
    Stephanie S. Married on 09/06/2020

Beautiful Work!

I was referred to April by a friend that used her for wedding invitations. I was so happy she did because April did an AMAZING job! The whole process was smooth and easy. April was very friendly, professional, and informative in our initial consultation. She worked with us on creating a design that reflected out wedding theme and budget. I received so many compliments on the invitations! April is a expert in this area and her work proves this. Don't look anywhere else!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie D. Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing work

So easy to work with and brought vision to life! Will definitely recommend
    Jessica M. Married on 07/13/2019

Stunning work

April was AMAZING through every step of the planning process. She helped us bring our vision to life and helped it flow beautifully from save the dates, to invites, to church programs, to all of our beautiful signage at our reception. She’s so easy to work with and all everything she does is top quality! I’m so beyond thrilled that we found her and she was able to bring our vision to life.
  • Patrycia
    Patrycia Married on 06/22/2019

Yes yes yes!

April is absolutely such a sweetheart and so easy to work with. She was so easy to schedule an appointment with, she gave us a timeline of when everything needs to get done by to have the invitations in hand by when we wanted them. She helped us create stunning wedding invitations, every penny was money well spent! Someone I know once said, the invitation sets the tone for your wedding. I was completely blown away with the end result and would work with April any day!!
    Bobby Married on 06/14/2019

Custom STD and Invitations

We can't thank April enough for making our vision and dream a reality! From the custom save the dates to the laser cut invitations she takes pride in all of her work and we couldn't be happier. She made the entire process easy; talking to us during our initial consultation and then the detailed followups made everything so easy and we couldn't recommended her enough. Her work speaks for itself and she is a genuine, caring, and personable professional. Thank you April!
    Veronica Married on 05/04/2019

Stunning work!

April was simply amazing to work with! She made the daunting process of choosing wedding invitations an enjoyable (and easy) experience. She provided us with examples of the various options available, and worked diligently to help us stay within our budget. Highly recommend April Lynn Designs to anyone who is looking for someone knowledgeable and helpful in designing their stationery!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie F. Married on 03/16/2019

Stephanie Fisher

April was amazing! She went back and forth with me countless times to make sure the vision I had for my invite was executed perfectly. I was so happy with the way my invitation suite turned and and received so many compliments on them.
  • Dara
    Dara Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely amazing!

April Lynn Designs provided us our invitations, menus, place cards, and other wedding signs. April was absolutely great! She was very helpful in finding and designing the right look for our wedding needs. We initially weren’t sure what look we wanted. April gathered our likes and dislikes and designed beautiful work for us. We appreciated her offering many options. We could not be happier with the services she provided us. It was great to work with someone who is so passionate and helpful! Everything was exactly the way we wanted and even better than we anticipated. April is very professional when it comes to the work she provides; the outcome will speak for itself. I highly recommend her to everyone!!!!
    Brittany C. Married on 11/30/2018

Wedding stationary

April Lynn Designs is the best! April is one of a kind. She is so creative, patient, and talented. Our invitations turned out so well and we have received so many compliments on them. April took the time to show us a variety of options that would fit in our budget. April was very easy to get in contact with and made the whole process easy and seamless. We would 100% recommend April Lynn Designs for anyone else’s stationary needs! Thank you again April Lynn Designs.
    Candice Married on 10/19/2018

Absolute Perfection

April was an absolute pleasure to work with and her designs are gorgeous (follow her on Instagram and you’ll immediately fall in love). She has designs to fit every taste and she was able to produce an invitation suite that perfectly fit our wedding. Though we never met in person (she’s in PA and I’m in NY), she was able to perform a full consultation, provide proofs and deliver a final product all via phone/email. Not only does April design and produce your items, but she also guides you through the wording and layout associated with them (who should be named, what should be included, how things should be formatted, etc.). This Type-A bride appreciates her attention to detail and I hope to work with her again on future projects! Thank you, April!
  • Amber
    Amber D. Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful Invitations!

I found April online and fell absolutely in love with her work! Her style is so classic and chic and through working with her we were able to design an invitation suite that fit perfectly with the classic/elegant theme of our downtown Philadelphia wedding. Our guests LOVED our invitations! April created a custom monogram for us, which we used on our invitations and throughout our wedding. We also worked with April to design our menus, signature drink and hashtag signs. April is so professional and knowledgeable and she made the process of designing of invitations and other stationary so much fun! I definitely recommend April to any couple looking for wedding stationary. She is the absolute BEST!
    Lauren Married on 08/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Don't even think about going anywhere else. April is thee best to work with! Her little studio is so warm and inviting (pun intended) and for as many pieces of cardstock this girl has- it's organized like you wouldn't believe! She spent so much time with my mom and I the first visit (who knew there were so many font options for a singular letter?!) and was always quick to respond via email. I'm so happy we went with her; I knew just from her Instagram that she was our girl. I love this girl and she IS worth every penny. My cousin made me a beautiful shadow box of my invitation along with flowers from my centerpieces that were beautifully preserved so I can enjoy April's work for the rest of my life.
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 08/11/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Do NOT go anywhere else!!! April is seriously the best you will find for all of your design and printing needs. She took a look at my Pinterest board and created a monogram and wedding invitations that fit our style and vision beyond what I possibly could have imagined. She was SO patient and easy to work with. Working with April made the invitation design my absolute favorite part of wedding planning. We are obsessed with our invitations and we got so many compliments - many of our guests even told us they were the most beautiful invitations they've ever seen. You can tell April just loves what she does and it shows in her knowledge and recommendations. She can make any vision you have come to life. Everything she creates is customized and she will work with you until it's perfect. I wish I had another event to plan just so I could work with her again. The quality of her work is second to none and the materials she uses are top notch. I met with several other designers and they didn't even come close to what April can offer. I promise you will not be let down - don't even bother looking anywhere else.
    Sheree K. Married on 08/09/2018

Best Experience Ever!

April is a dream! My event planner and I came to our consultation with some idea of what I wanted, but what April presented to us surpassed our expectations and took our ideas to a whole other level! She’s so pleasant, professional and very timely with her communication! The end product of my wedding invitations and stationary were breathtaking and I get so many compliments! Working with April was a dream come true! I’ll never forget my experience with her!
    Tiffany Married on 08/03/2018

A Fairytale Invite

If you’re looking to blow away your guests before they even open the envelope, April is who you have to go to! My guests all said how breathtaking our invitations were - they even saved it when most people trash it. So with that being said, April’s work is worth every penny! She’s extremely easy to work with, super patient, and one of a kind in the creativity department. She will work with your budget and give you endless options - this was tough for me as every option was GORGEOUS! She even designed and printed my day-of stationary to match my theme and invite. I couldn’t be happier with everything as it truly captured the elegant and romantic vibe that I was going for. Again, I got endless compliments on our invites and as many said “it felt like I was being invited to a fairy tale wedding!” Wow your guests and have April make your vision come true!
    Courtney Married on 10/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You deserve the best for your big day!

I found April on Instagram and immediately fell in love with a specific invitation she had created. I shopped around to many other designers and even considered purchasing more cost effective templated designs online with companies like minted.com etc. In the end, we knew that we wanted a more personal experience where we could create something we love with someone who loved what she did - and she made our vision come to life and we LOVED our invitations! She really does care about everything she works on and creates beautiful pieces. She makes the entire process very easy! In addition to invitations, we ended up having her create our escort cards, wedding programs, and various signage for our event - and loved everything she did! April is your girl!
    Michelle Married on 09/10/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    From the first consultation to the delivery of my final (stuffed, sealed, and ready to go) invitations, April was a dream to work with. She made everything so easy, understandable, and stress-free. I was very overwhelmed before coming to her, but that went away immediately upon walking into her studio. Her work is gorgeous and flawless. When I needed to add on last-minute signage, it was not a problem at all for her. She has such a calming personality and she was a joy to work with. I recommend her wholeheartedly, over and over again!!!
  • Genene
    Genene Married on 08/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I highly recommend April Lynn Designs. Honestly, I love April. It’s not only because of her creativity, but her super sweet personality. Working with her was like working with a friend. We used her services for our invitations and mirrored seating chart decal. The invitations were so elegant and really helped to set a lovely tone for our wedding. Our guests were thrilled to receive them. For the seating chart, I came to her very last minute but she got it done so quickly. I knew that I count on her. She was so easy to work with and made it stress free. I want to throw another party just so I could hire April again!
    Allison Married on 07/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    AMAZING WORK! I was given a list of 3 stationary artists from my wedding planner and as soon as I hit April's front page, I knew she was the designer for me! I was a bride that loved Glitz & Gam and glitter/sparkles. April was SO accommodating to me not only with time constraints but also with helping me add sparkle wherever I could. She hand painted sparkles on my seating chart which really made it pop! I came to her 5 months before my wedding (As a bride, give yourself more time that way you can really let yourself and April have a creative mind). Even with time not on our side, I have to say my stationary was just BEAUTIFUL! Words cannot describe how pleased and overjoyed I was with the work that April did (I know critic every invitation I receive and I have to say, ours is still the best :) ). She was a pleasure to work with and always answered any questions or fixed edits in a timely manner! I would not suggest anyone else! One last thing, which was HUGE, she offers a package service where she ASSEMBLES ALL OF THE INVITATIONS! I heard from many other brides, that a service like that is worth the money and I can honestly say, it truly was!

Services: Wedding Invitation, Church Program Stationary & Seating Chart
    Tara Married on 06/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I heard about April Lynn Designs from my cousin who had used April's services for wedding invitations. The moment I met April I knew I clicked with her and her work is fabulous! She was always helpful, responsive and patient with all of my requests regarding wedding invitations, seating charts, and thanks you cards. I was sad when the wedding was over because my work with April had ended but I look forward to working with her again in the future!
    Alex Married on 05/06/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I wish I had more stars to give April! I got married in May 2017 in Philadelphia (Old St. Joseph's Church and Ballroom at the Ben) and used April Lynn Designs for my save the dates, invitations, placecards, and ceremony programs. I cannot say enough how amazing April was. Our first appointment was a consultation (I'm a planner and met with her in April 2016 for my May 2017 wedding) where we discussed budget, what I liked, as well as I got to see all of the examples that April has in her office. We made a tentative plan, and after I got engagement pictures we were back in June to finalize our save the dates and again in the fall to finalize our invitations! April remembered everything that I said I loved at our initial meeting and was able to make some suggestions based on what she knew I liked. She worked within our budget and made the process not only stress free, but SUPER enjoyable! We looked forward to going to our meetings with April :) Thank you again!
illustration stars