Artistic Imagery

Bensalem, PA View map
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

Artistic Imagery is a wedding photography company located in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. Their goal is to give you exceptional service and to document every memory of your big day so that you can remember it forever. Whether you want your photos to be traditional, photojournalistic or candid, these experienced photographers will capture your style and give you photos of your special day that you love and can look back on for years to come!

Artistic Imagery offers many services to capture your once in a lifetime memories. These wedding photography services include:

• Destination/travel
  • High-res images
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Trash the dress

Other Services
Artistic Imagery also offers many ways to preserve and showcase your wedding memories. These photography items include:

• Albums
  • Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Negatives
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Negatives
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

• Amanda
    Amanda C. Married on 10/02/2021

Inna is incredible!

Artistic imagery has been nothing short of wonderful to work with from start to finish. Nick was easy to get along with and facilitated our communication with our main photographer. I would highly recommend Inna! She is so creative, thoughtful, and helped me stay relaxed especially the morning of the wedding which can be a stressful time. She even sent me the sweetest, most reassuring text the week of the wedding that nearly made me tear up! Also, we received our pictures very fast! I cannot thank Inna , Eric , and Nick enough!
    Shannon P. Married on 09/24/2021

Absolutely amazing

If I could give 10 stars I would! This company is the almost best! Everything was perfect from the start! My photos are absolutely amazing and the staff is absolutely amazing! They are fast to respond with questions and emails. Elena was my lead photographer and she was absolutely amazing! I would recommend this company and photographers to everyone! I seriously can’t express how amazing and perfect my photos are! Elena was seriously great, I was nervous because I’m not a photogenic person, but Elena really made us feel like models! She was very encouraging and made us feel like superstars (as you should on your wedding day). I love everything about this company and their photographers! I can not stop looking at our wedding photos!
  • Jillian
    Jillian S. Married on 09/03/2021

Simply amazing

I was married and September 3rd and I just couldn’t wait to get my pictures back to leave this review because of how AMAZING Gina and Lauren were on my wedding day. There aren’t enough adjectives in the dictionary to describe just how truly amazing they were that day. Together they were so fun and it was truly amazing to work with them. The week before the wedding Gina gave me a call and we went over the time line for the wedding day. On my wedding day she showed up on time and ready to start the day. She gave me a sneak peak of my “detail” pictures and they were out of this world. I had a huge bridal party (28 people including my husband and I) Gina and Lauren whipped us all into shape to get each and every picture that I wanted that day. I was very nervous about timing since my husband and I didn’t do a first look, but these ladies still got the job done with some time to spare. Gina was awesome with telling me which position to stand to look flattering and how to move my hair. Half way through the day she was even able to tell me when my smile was not my real smile. I loved how particular she was with making sure everything was in the perfect place for pictures. My dads tux button popped off turning pictures and Gina had a needle and thread with her to fix it. Gina helped my mom zipper and button my dress and even helped my mom put my jewelry on because she was having trouble. I was so overwhelmed getting ready that I almost forgot to put my veil on and Gina reminded me! I had a very long train and Gina helped my bridesmaid bushel me for my reception and even had tweezers to make the clamps tight so it wouldn’t come undone. I have no doubt in my mind that I will love and cherish each picture I will get back from my wedding day. Picking artistic imagery was by the best choice I made for my wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

All Occasion Video Productions All Occasion Video Productions Wedding Videographers

We have worked with Nick and his staff of amazing photographers for several years. Always an amazing day! and beautiful photographs!

AM Wedding Stories AM Wedding Stories Wedding Videographers

We have worked with Artistic Imagery on numerous occasions and their photographers are top knotch!

London Flower and Variety Inc. London Flower and Variety Inc. Wedding Florists

We at London Flowers have been working with this photographer for several years now and our brides that have used this company were very pleased with the services provided.

2292-2246 Galloway Rd, Bensalem, PA, 19020

By Appointment Only
Location of (Artistic Imagery)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding