Artistic Imagery Reviews

Artistic Imagery 6
Artistic Imagery 7

Gina C · Married on 08/30/2019

Highly Recommend Gina A!

We used Gina with Artistic Imagery for our wedding photographer and have nothing but amazing things to say. She was very professional and such a calming presence during our wedding day. She even fixed my bustle halfway throughout the night! Gina was such a pleasure to work with and has great talent.

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/17/2019

Gina and Ray were amazing!!!!

We hired artistic imagery for our wedding at Belle Voir Manor and they could not have made our experience better!

Gina was with the bridesmaids all day long and was such a pleasure to be around . She kept everything on schedule and made sure I had all of the photos I had requested. She was also super helpful in suggesting a timeline for our special day. Gina is the best and so nice!!

We had Ray as our second photographer. He was with the groomsman and also helped to make sure they were on time and getting all of the little details while also helping out at the reception as well.

We took some great photos and can’t WAIT to see them!!!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Awwwww! Thank you so much for the kind words and for allowing us to capture the biggest day of your life!!! You two were super awesome. Congrats on your new beginning.
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 08/09/2019

Thank you Chris, Emily, and Nick!

My husband and I got married on August 9th, 2019 and we used Artistic Imagery for our wedding photography. We got married at Pen Ryn Estate and Artistic Imagery is a preferred vendor there. Chris was our lead photographer and Emily was our second photographer. By far, it was the best decision to have Chris and we had a wonderful experience with him and Emily!! We couldn’t have asked for better pictures or a better time! The owner, Nick, introduced us to each other. Nick was a great person to work with and he helped us have what we ultimately wanted, the best pictures with great photographers! Coordinating with Nick was easy and we enjoyed working with him! Thank you Nick for helping coordinated Chris with us and helping make our wedding day perfect!
    Emily was a wonderful second photographer who got the extra photos that we wanted! Without her help, we wouldn’t have had my husband’s getting ready shots or organizing the groomsmen shots. Emily was professional, easy going, easy to work with, and happy to help us. Thank you so much for your help Emily!
    We met Chris back in September when he took our engagement photos. From the very beginning, Chris was professional, very kind, communicative, and always listened to what our vision was for photography. It was really nice that we got to know him during our engagement session and he got to know us. After the engagement session and up until the wedding, Chris kept in contact with us and always emailed back in a promptly manner. During final details phone calls, Chris listened to what pictures we asked for, and made sure he got those specific pictures on our wedding day. I didn’t have to think twice about getting certain photos with certain people because he already had a list of what we talked about.
    Fast forward to the wedding day and Chris came on time and had everything he needed to get photographs for the day! He was very sweet to my family, friends, and the bridal party. He was easy going and also helped moved the morning along as we needed to get ready before the ceremony. Chris was very flexible – working with two big families who like to talk. He had no trouble keeping the process moving as we took family portraits after the ceremony. Chris did a fantastic job getting perfect quality shots of my husband and I and the bridal party at the wedding venue. Chris and Emily made sure to get the pictures, we requested, that are unique to our venue. We specifically asked for pictures at the driveway, a veil shot, and sparkler send-off shot in front of the mansion. They both made it all happen and we couldn’t be happier with the results! As my husband and I look back on our wedding day, we are so happy with how Chris and Emily helped us get all the photos we ever dreamed of on our special day!
    Chris sent over our photos within the time frame that is stated in the contract, and they are the best photos ever! My husband and I are really happy with all of our photos and love the details that Chris put into the photos. We love the amount of black and white photos too! The quality is perfect and what we always wanted. If you want wonderful quality photos and an amazing wedding photography experience, go to Artistic Imagery and ask for Chris! You won’t be sorry it’ll be the best decision you make for your wedding! Thank you Chris, Emily, and Nick!!!

Sent on 10/06/2019
    Artistic Imagery 21
  • Meghan

Meghan Grever · Married on 06/21/2019

We had a blast!

I cannot give enough praise to Artistic Imagery! Nick took care of everything we needed and really got our visions. He matched us up with Gina and Ray to capture our day. Right away, we felt so comfortable with the both of them and really enjoyed having them with us for the day! They were so on top of everything and made sure we captured all of our special moments. We are so happy to have had the chance to work with them!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Love you guys! Thank you so much for the kind words. Enjoy your new beginning and please feel free to reach out for any of your photo needs!
  • Alessandra

Alessandra · Married on 12/16/2018

Winter wedding stunning photos

The photos from our big day came out perfectly, far beyond our imagination - beautiful, artistic, and captivating. Our photographer, Inna, went above and beyond to achieve the unique look we were seeking for our winter wedding, and our friends and family could not have been more impressed with the stunning output. In addition, Nick was quick, responsive, and knowledgeable, and he made planning this important part of our wedding a pleasure. So glad we worked with this team!

Sent on 01/19/2019
    Artistic Imagery 22
    Artistic Imagery 23

Artistic Imagery's reply:

You two were fabulous to work with. Thank you so much for trusting in us for this amazing day! Enjoy your new beginning and journey!!! From all of us here at Artistic Imagery, THANK YOU!

Julie · Married on 12/15/2018

Beautiful Pictures!

Artistic Imagery was so easy to work with. Nick will answer all your questions quickly. Rustin was our main photographer and Brian was our 2nd shooter. Both took so many beautiful pictures! There are so many great pictures that I can't even decide which is my favorite.

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Artistic Imagery 24
    Artistic Imagery 25
    Artistic Imagery 26

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Thank you guys sooooo much. We are so happy you chose us for this big day. Congratulations on your new beginning. From all of us here at Artistic Imagery.

Samantha · Married on 11/16/2018

Wedding 11/16/18

Man what a guy! Chris was great in every way possible. Super accommodating and was happy to do anything to help us get the best pictures. Was happy to go out in such cold weather and orchestrated our first look to make it extremely special while getting great pictures as well. We are so happy!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Cannot thank you guys enough. It was an honor to be a part of this amazing day. Happy Holidays to you both and enjoy your new beginning.

Diana · Married on 10/20/2018

We chose Artistic Imagery for our wedding photography and so glad that we did!!! The owner is absolutely awesome and has an amazing group of photographers. Our engagement photo shoot in Philadelphia was breathtaking and we received multiple compliments. I'm so glad we put our wedding in Artistic Imagery's hands!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Artistic Imagery's reply:

My goodness... thank you so much! You two were so easy to work with and that made for such a great wedding day. We truly appreciate your trust in us for this very important day.
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 10/13/2018

Wouldn’t change a thing. Excellent, professional, personable.

Both Chris & Kristy were phenomenal to work with. Great communication the entire time, always let us know what to expect and kept us updated. They made it fun, took last minute picture requests, made sure we were always following our timeline. Personalized pictures to us and our personalities. They were patient and were efficient. We literally can’t say enough. We even had sneak peaks within 24 hours. Absolutely phenomenal.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Artistic Imagery 27
    Artistic Imagery 28
    Artistic Imagery 29
    Artistic Imagery 30
    Artistic Imagery 31
    Artistic Imagery 32

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Cannot thank you two enough. We truly appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to capture the best day of your life!
  • StevieLynn

Stevie · Married on 10/13/2018

Maria, Ray & Nick

I spoke with and emailed Nick for about 17 months before my wedding and he responded and answered all my questions and concerns in a timely manner.

Maria was the main photographer for my wedding day, and she was absolutely amazing. I did not give a must have list, and after receiving all of my photos, I realized she didn't miss a single shot! All of the shots came out beautifully and I'm so excited she was the one to shoot my wedding. She also helped us with our cake cutting when my husband and I weren't given any direction on what to do or where to go.

Ray was the second photographer who was with the boys. The boys raved on about how great Ray was (which made me hope Ray didn't need therapy after our wedding) and the candid shots and crazy poses the boys wanted are probably some of my favorite shots.

Overall, hiring Artistic Imagery was the best decision I made. The photos are amazing, they were in my email in 3 weeks, and I couldn't be happier. Thank you!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Artistic Imagery's reply:

YOU GUYS ARE THE BOMB.COM!!!! Thank you so much and congrats on your new beginning... We really appreciate being a part of this big day.

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2018

Professional & friendly

Amber and Brian were excellent and made us feel so comfortable from the moment we met them. They made the process of pre-wedding / first look photos seamless, which was a tall task with our large wedding party and families. We would highly recommend Artistic Imagery and their pricing was very reasonable compared to the other photographers we considered.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Meghan Kubitsky · Married on 09/28/2018

Artistic Imagery

We are so happy we chose Artistic Imagery for our wedding pictures! From start to finish everything was amazing. Communicating with Nick was super easy and he always replied quickly. Our photographer was Gina and our second shooter was Brian and they both did an amazing job! We could not have asked for anything better. Every single picture turned out beautiful and we got many compliments on how well done our pictures were. Gina was so easy going and was very helpful on the wedding day (helped put on my veil and knowing how to button my dress the right way). We would highly recommend Artistic Imagery!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Artistic Imagery 33
    Artistic Imagery 34

Artistic Imagery's reply:

AWWWW!!! Thank you two! Really really appreciate your trusting us with your big day. Enjoy your new beginning!!!!

Colleen Hollawell · Married on 09/20/2018

One less thing to worry about on your wedding day!

Chris is the best! His quality, talent and art is unbelievable! We would recommend Chris to everyone! His work speaks for itself!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Johnston · Married on 09/08/2018

Professional, Helpful, Talented

We had the pleasure of working with Gina and Ray through Artistic Imagery. Their style incorporated the classic must-haves of wedding shots while also taking some creative liberties (which we discussed beforehand). I couldn't have been more pleased with the outcomes - the unexpected and unplanned shots are the most breathtaking images of the day. I loved seeing them run with their creativity and the results speak to their talent. Having Ray as a second shooter was especially perfect for getting candid shots of the groomsmen while they were getting ready; he made everyone feel comfortable.

While this certainly wasn't expected, Gina was like having a professional bridesmaid on hand; having done so many weddings, she was a huge help for me when planning logistics of the day. She even helped me with my dress a few times where my bridesmaids were scratching their heads (lots of buttons, bustling, zipper tricks, came in clutch!) She's friendly, knowledgeable and keeps everything moving without being intrusive. Couldn't have asked for more!

Working with Artistic Imagery to book our wedding was an easy decision - responsive, friendly and flexible with setting up payments. You can kind of shop the styles of their photographers by searching their albums so you'll know what you're going to get. Nick takes time to meet with couples and learn about their needs/style which is important. As you can tell, we are very happy and thankful customers.

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Artistic Imagery 35
    Artistic Imagery 36
    Artistic Imagery 37
    Artistic Imagery 38

Artistic Imagery's reply:

We are truly speechless! Thank you for the kind words. You both made it so easy to work with and we really cant thank you enough for trusting us with this really big decision!!!

Laurem · Married on 04/22/2018

If you don't use artistic imagery for your wedding photographers you are making a huge mistake! We originally booked another company for our wedding and 3 months before our big day we found out we were scammed and so I was frantic to find a new photographer. I saw artistic imagery instantly fell in love with there photos and they were in our price range! I reached out to nick immediately and he was so helpful and understanding about our situation. He got us hooked up with our photographer Chris once we booked and all the way up until the wedding day he never lost contact with us to make sure we were happy and he was as prepared as possible for our special day! The wedding day came and he showed up and was friendly as could be to me my husband and all of our family and friends, he had a great personality and always had a smile on his face. He made sure we stayed on schedule while also making sure we got all the photos we wanted. He was never in the way we honestly didn't even know he was there half the time during all the special intimate moments which is a good thing! I could go on and on about this company but seriously book them for your wedding day there is no one better! Thank you to Nick and Chris and the whole team for making our wedding day as perfect and flawless as possible.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Artistic Imagery's reply:

We cannot thank you enough. The two of you were super easy, fun and willing to work with us on everything !!! What a great day and congrats on your new beginning

Catherine · Married on 03/25/2018

Artistic Imagery was AMAZING. Nick was so easy to work with and responsive when it came to making arrangements, and Gina was our photographer for our engagement photos and wedding day (along with Ina). They were both phenomenal. So personable and energetic, and the photos they captured were beautiful -- a perfect mix of portrait shots, candids, and artsier angles that we asked for. We can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 05/13/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/03/2018

We booked AI for both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. So far we have been nothing but pleased with our experience. We can not wait for our wedding and to see how AI captures the day! The prices are by far the best around and their work is very impresive!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Sarah thank you soooo much!!!! We cannot wait for wedding day! it will be here before you know it.

Elizabeth · Married on 02/24/2018

Amber was amazing! She took some seriously awesome photos, and was understanding and accommodating the entire day! We loved having her be a part of our day! Nick was incredibly responsive and helpful. We got our pictures in TWO WEEKS! Can’t say enough great things about them! THANK YOU AMBER!!!

Sent on 03/18/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 01/20/2018

Accountable, Professional, Creative, and Caring are a few words that describe Chris K throughout our entire wedding experience. From planning the wedding timeline to checking in throughout the wedding reception, Chris made it his priority to ensure our happiness. The pictures are perfect and encompass every moment and emotion of the best day of our lives! Justin and I highly recommend both Chris K and Artistic Imagery.

Sent on 02/20/2018
    Artistic Imagery 39

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Thank you guys sooooooo much for not only choosing Artistic Imagery, but sharing your thoughts about Chris as well. We really cant thank you enough for trusting us with your big day. Happy New Beginning!

Laura · Married on 12/02/2017

Chris was awesome ! Incredibly professional but so easy to work with. He set the tone for the whole day and put everyone at ease. He made sure we got the pictures we wanted but was super flexible! Definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Truly cannot thank you enough for choosing Artistic Imagery and sharing your experience with Chris your photographer. Happy New Beginning!!!

Lisa · Married on 11/04/2017

Our wedding was 11/4/17 and Gina was our photographer. She was absolutely amazing! She helped me feel at ease by going over the schedule days before the wedding, asking if I’d like any specific shots and at my wedding she even helped me get into my dress! She was more like a friend than my photographer all while remaining professional. I just know she captured some beautiful moments. She gave clear directions and had our family and bridal party pictures taken in a very timely manner so all could still enjoy cocktail hour! I cannot say enough great things about Gina!
    Nick was in contact with us as we lived out of state 6 months before the wedding and he emailed back almost immediately and would call during convenient times for us. He was clear about what was involved and what to expect. He worked with our budget and we truly appreciated that! We even set up automatic monthly payments to make the balance doable. As a dual military couple our budget was not very flexible. Nick made sure all of our needs were met and Gina followed through on our big day. Thank you Artistic Imagery!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Lisa... you da bomb!!!!!! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and other potential brides. This means so much. Happy New Beginning for you both!

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

This was the absolute best wedding decision we made.! The owner, Nick, went above and beyond throughout the whole wedding planning process. He was extremely helpful and always got back to me right away. Elena and Chris were our photographers. They were punctual and prodesssional but made us feel extremely conmfirtable. Our pictures are fabulous. I highly, highly, highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Shannon · Married on 10/13/2017

I cannot overstate what a wonderful experience it is to work with Artistic Imagery, specifically Nicholas and Gina. I am usually very awkward and uncomfortable with pictures- which is tough because I'm very picky about how I want my photographs to look! Gina is so gregarious and professional that she instantly got me to loosen up and in no time had me laughing and giggling while she took the most beautiful pictures of me and my fiancé for our engagement shoot. She has already started pre-planning with me for the big day- which totally puts my anxious bride mind at ease. I truly feel like I won't be having a "photographer" at my wedding, but rather at great friend who happens to be incredibly talented at taking pictures who tells me when I'm not posing the most flattering way, or if my hair is messed up.

Nicholas in the office is incredibly responsive to e-mails- so much so that you at times feel you are texting rather than e-mailing! He is kind and friendly and great to work with for planning!

As a very picky bride-to-be, I highly recommend Artistic Imagery for any photo services you need.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Artistic Imagery's reply:

THANK YOU BOTH for not only choosing us, but standing behind us after the wedding as well. We truly are honored to have been a part of the biggest day of your life. Here is to your new beginning as husband and wife!!!!!

Andrea · Married on 08/12/2017

Using Artistic Imagery for our wedding photography was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process. Nicholas was great to work with leading up to the day, and Elena and Chris were amazing to work with on our wedding day. They were professional and fun, and they made a great team. We absolutely love our photos and would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Andrea + Zach. Congrats on your new beginning. We cannot thank you enough for choosing us for your big day. Enjoy these saved memories... and cheers to a new life together.

Maura · Married on 08/05/2017

Artistic imagery is by far the best when it comes to capturing your big day and special event! From the moment we spoke with Nicholas to our Wedding Day on August 5th 2017 with Rustin and Amber, Artistic Imagery provided the best experience hands down. Nicholas was amazing to work with during the planning process. He made sure to go over all the options and made the process seamless and very easy from helping us determine the perfect package. We had Rustin and Amber as our wedding photographers and they were AMAZING! They are both so detail oriented and brought such ease and confidence to our day and made sure to capture all the photos we wanted! Rustin is AWESOME with lighting and got so many incredible photos throughout the day!! We are so grateful for the amazing photographs they took and how they beautifully captured each and every special moment! They are absolutely stunning and ones we will cherish forever! Thank you for being a huge part of our special day and thank you for going above and beyond what we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Artistic Imagery's reply:

You guys are the darn BEST!!! We cannot thank you enough for not only choosing us, but sending us all, individually, thank you cards as well. We realize this was one of the biggest days of your life and we were honored to be part of that! Enjoy the new beginning......