Papertree Studio

Williamstown, NJ View map

Papertree Studio specializes in wedding invitations, cards, & miscellaneous paper goods. All of our goods are printed on quality paper and are paired with premium envelopes. From vintage to classic, we will work with you to create a unique piece that captures your special moment. Here at Papertree, we LOVE what we do! If you want designers that have passion for their work, then we're your studio!

Feel free to check out our website at www.papertreestudio.net to see some of our work. We'd love to meet with you to hear all about your ideas!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

Colleen Married on 06/11/2021

Christy is THE BEST!

Christy created the most beautiful suite for my wedding this summer. Christy is so sweet and such a joy to work with! Given the difficult times in the world today while planning a wedding, she communicated so well and put me at ease. She is professional, timely, and always followed up with great suggestions. My guests have made numerous comments about the beauty of the invitation. One even said they felt like royalty when opening theirs. Thank you again to papertree studio!
    Pamela Married on 06/06/2020

Gorgeous wedding invites

Working with Christy has been my favorite part of wedding planning. She is hands down incredibly talented, so creative and insanely kind. She will go above and beyond to make sure her client is happy with the end product. She made the process of designing our invites so fun and so easy. She is also super quick with responding to e-mails which is important. She took into consideration our input and personal requests and made it 100x better. Our wedding invitations were out of this world! We get compliments about them everyday from our guests. I can’t stop looking at them to this day. Do yourself a favor - if you want stunning invitations and paper goods that will wow your guests - she is your girl!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 10/19/2019

Christy creates all things timeless, thoughtful, and beautiful!

The save-the-dates and invitation suite are most guests' first impression of the wedding day, and I am so grateful that Christy's work was ours. From our initial meeting with her up to the final details (menus, place cards, cocktail signs etc.), she was so receptive to our ideas for the design and tone—taking my a weirdly niche or nebulous suggestions and creating something absolutely beautiful in response. Knowing much of the wedding day revolved around history and art because of our venues and personal interests, Christy went out of her way to find stamps, fonts, paper, wax seals—you-name-it—to reflect these elements. (She even tracked down a Benjamin Franklin stamp from the country's centennial that I had sent her a screenshot of!) Beyond this, her craftsmanship is unparalleled, and the quality of her work, materials, and presentation speak for themselves. I'm pretty sure I teared up when I first saw the invitation suite she made because it was so beyond anything I could have hoped. (Our guests thought so too!) Collaborating with her and observing her creative process was truly a joy. There is a reason we are framing the pieces she created for our wall!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Love 'n Fresh Flowers Love 'n Fresh Flowers Wedding Florists

Papertree does incredible work and is very creative with designs! We worked together on a photo shoot and Christy was lovely to work with and very quick to design some last minute requests. Big thumbs up!

Williamstown, 08094
Location of (Papertree Studio)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding