Papertree Studio Reviews

51 | Williamstown, NJ

51 Reviews for Papertree Studio

Samantha · Married on 03/30/2019

Loved Everything!

Christy designed the save the dates, invites, and day of materials for my wedding. She was a breeze to work with and her designs are beautiful. Everything fit the overall feel for my wedding perfectly. I will never forget when I first received our save the date in the mail. It was just so beautiful and made me that much more excited for everything to come. We had so many guests comment on how beautiful the invitations were and how when they received them they couldn’t wait to attend our wedding. Thank you so much Christy!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Megan · Married on 06/03/2017

Christy is beyond talented and there aren't enough words to describe how happy I am that we chose her for our wedding invitations. My mom went with me to the initial consultation and after looking through her work, we were smitten. She treats each invitation as a work of art and an expression of the wedding you are planning. It's incredible how she was able to create an invitation suite that matched the "feel" of the wedding so well. She did everything in a timely and professional manner as well. We were so pleased, that we ended up using her for our ceremony programs and table assignment cards. She absolutely nailed everything that she did for our wedding, and we heard from SO many people how beautiful the invitations were. I would recommend Christy @ Papertree Studios to anyone!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Christine · Married on 10/29/2016

I never realized how much I loved paper until I met Christy! Our wedding invitations were absolutely gorgeous! The design, the quality of the paper, and of course, the quality of the service were amazing. In addition to our invitations, we used Papertree Studio for a number of items for our reception. The complements from friends and family were endless, and the invitations definitely helped set the tone for the overall feel of the event. I really loved all of the work that Christy did for us, and it was so nice to work with a vendor that loves what they do :)

Sent on 11/19/2016

Katie · Married on 10/15/2016

What can I say about Christy...she is the most patient vendor I dealt with. I changed my mind about invitations 100 times. Every time she posted something new I wanted that design. When I finally decided she made us the most beautiful invitation suite. It was art. Everybody loved them. The were unique and special. She also made our save the dates which were also stunning. Christy is creative and can offer you a wide range of invitation choices!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Kirsten · Married on 09/24/2016

Our invitations went out last week and our guest have been calling like crazy to tell us how beautiful they are! Working with Christy was amazing! She was so flexible through the entire process of exploring samples until we were able to find the perfect format, wording, font, and coloring. Christy's designs are so beautiful that it was so hard for me to pick at first, but Christy was so responsive that we quickly found the perfect design for my wedding!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Meghan · Married on 07/23/2016

Christy was absolutely amazing to work with - I am so glad we went with such an innovative, flexible, fun designer for our invitations, programs, table cards and place cards! Christy at Papertree is so creative, and created a whimsical, beautiful, bright cohesive vision for us that carried through from our invitations to the day of. The best thing about Christy is how wonderful she is to work with in the design process - she is willing to try things and make as many edits as you need until your design is exactly how you envisioned it. (This definitely not something your average vendor would do, many of them have caps on rounds of edits, but Christy goes above and beyond to make sure your vision is realized!). We are still getting comments from guests about how beautiful and unique our invitation package was - and how the design really set the tone for the whole day. Every detail was perfect, and Christy brought some truly innovative ideas to the table! She was also a true pro - great communication and follow through and so much fun to work with throughout the entire process. I am so glad I went with a graphic designer like Christy - if you are looking for something that captures your personality, is completely unique and truly yours, and will make your guests ooh and ahh getting them excited for your day, there is no one better!!!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Christy was such a pleasure to work with! I recently worked with Papertree for all of our stationary including save the dates, invitation suite, thank you notes and all of our day of paper & signage and I couldn't have been happier with everything Christy designed for us! I loved being able to customize all of our stationary and having the continuity throughout and Christy made the design process so easy & flexible. She is great at what she does and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Heather · Married on 03/19/2016

We used papertree for the calligraphy on our escort cards for our wedding at the Fairmount Park Horticulture Center. They came out fantastic, and we were so happy with them! The entire process was also incredibly seamless - papertree coordinated to get the cards to our florist ahead of our wedding so that she could set them up, and we never had to worry about it. They looked beautiful! I also appreciated that even though we did not use papertree for all our paper (invitations, programs etc.) they still took the time to make our small project beautiful. If I had the budget, I definitely would have loved for them to handle all of our other paper as well. Thanks Christy and team!

Sent on 03/27/2016

Cat · Married on 03/05/2016

Where do I even start? Christy is sincerely the nicest, most organized, compassionate, and talented person that I've come across throughout this entire planning process. I contacted her in November in a moment of stress about my invitations-- I was really struggling with putting together something I liked on other sites that offered personalization options. My planner had actually pinned one of her invitations early on, and I was trying to make something on my own that looked like Christy's designs. Fast forward to me getting stressed about those other websites-- I did some searching through pinterest and someone's blog and eventually found Christy's website! I contacted her and asked if there was anyway she could just put my information on an invitation that she had created for another bride. Christy contacted me literally same day and we scheduled a phone meeting to go over what all I like! She said she would of course do this for me, and would customize the invitations any way I wanted. Within a few days, she had sent me all the information I needed, included a timelines of edits/shipments/etc. Everything happened on time! All of the shipments arrived beautifully packaged, with nice notes from PaperTree. I was worried that I was asking too much, since I live in Dallas and she is up north, but distance never was an issue with shipments and deliveries. Christy made this the most hassle-free, stress-free process of my whole engagement. Not only is her customer service exceptional, but the invitations were of outstanding quality. She really does put her heart into her work! She has a great business, and I will for sure be using her for all of my future stationary needs!!!

Sent on 02/21/2016

Working with Christy was definitely one of the easiest parts of planning our wedding! We gave her some ideas of what we wanted our wedding to be before we had really thought through our vision. She came back with some mock ups and we realized we wanted our wedding to go in a much more formal direction. She was SO easy in switching directions and dreaming up our perfect invites. Not only did she do that, but she transferred the details we loved so much into our programs, menus, and table cards. I cannot imagine working with someone else that was as easygoing, professional, and talented as Christy and Papertree. Book her now!!!!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Kendall · Married on 11/21/2015

I cannot rave enough about the extremely talented women at Papertree Studio. They designed our entire wedding invitation suite including gorgeous calligraphy, all of our ‘Day Of’ paper (monogram, Welcome sign, Drink signs, Photobooth sign, etc.), itinerary for our wedding weekend and custom map of Atlantic City for our Welcome Bags for out of town guests and our thank you cards for my husband and I for our wedding this past November. Christy ran every little detail by me and made sure that everything she touched was creative, unique and completely custom for us. We ended up making a custom monogram wax seal for the outer envelope for our invitations and she gave us the actual seal to keep and use for the future! How awesome! Every step of the way, Christy exceeded our expectations and made sure we were on schedule and followed the timeline she graciously laid out for us from Day 1. If you are looking for a graphic designer with a unique and cool, but still classic vibe, you definitely need to work with Papertree! I recommend all of our friends and family looking for custom invites or custom graphic design work to Papertree. They are the absolute BEST and we cannot wait until we work with them again soon! Thanks again, Christy and Meg!

Sent on 02/09/2016

I can't say enough about Christy and how wonderful she was to deal with. From the moment we met her to look at her beautiful designs, to the week before the wedding, dealing with last minute details, she a could not do enough to make sure we were happy and satisfied with the final results. She went out of her way get things to us earlier than promised - her creative input was always appreciated, and we would gladly use her again. AKM

Sent on 10/19/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2015

Chrissy is amazing! She is wonderful to work with very personable. She prepared many samples of our wedding invitation and wanted us to be totally in love with your invitations before sending them to print. She totally understood our vision and made the most perfect invitation suite! Thank you so much Chrissy!!!!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Blaire · Married on 09/19/2015

Christy was so great to work with, and did such an amazing job putting all the paper together for our wedding! We loved the way all the paper came together and was very cohesive with the theme of the wedding. Together we came up with a design & motiff for everything from invitations to all our day of paper. She was very responsive, and made any changes we requested quickly and with no problem at all. She made it really easy for us, and we really enjoyed the whole process. Would highly recommend her for any paper needs, as she was really easy to work with and had great ideas.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 08/09/2015

5.0/5.0 does not do Papertree Studio justice. This charming company is absolutely magnificent and so attentive to detail in everything they do. I worked with Christy the creative director and she was an absolute joy to work with. She was effective and extremely patient with me. I have always had a strong appreciation for stationary and invitations, which is why I visited 3 other vendors before I found Papertree. The kindness, and warmth I experienced with Christy was like nothing you can get anywhere else. The variety of styles and flexibility with which to work was amazing. She was able to practically go in my brain and create the EXACT invitation I had envisioned. My wedding invitations were nothing short of excellence. From the quality of the paper, to the beautiful font, and the envelopes, not detail was spared. What honestly drove my decision to work with Papertree was that she was willing work within my budget and create something absolutely stunning. Other paper companies did not offer as much room for creativity, or the prices were just so outrageous that there was no way to even consider working with them. I would recommend Papertree Studios to hands down, eyes closed. This was the one vendor that made me feel comfortable, and at ease. Christy for was such a blessing to work with and was incredibly patient, kind, and understanding.

Sent on 07/30/2015

Christy was very easy to work with. The invitations turned out beautiful. Got so many compliments on how beautiful my invitations were.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Kristin · Married on 06/20/2015

If you are looking for unique and beautiful wedding invitations, you should look no further than Papertree Studio. I contacted Christy, the owner of Papertree, after a recommendation from my future sister in law. From the very beginning of the design process, Christy was a pleasure to work with. She began the process with a phone call to gather information and to get a feel for my vision - it was great to be heard, understood, and involved in the creativity that comes along with designing invitations. My fiance and I were both amazed by Christy's artistic ability and unique design ideas. Her talent can only be surpassed by her flexibility, organization, and responsiveness. It was obvious that she understood the stress that can come along with planning a wedding - she was quick to reply to any emails that I sent and kept me on top of proposed deadlines. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Christy. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/05/2015

Christy was an absolute pleasure to work with! My invitations were custom art so I needed a printer. From the first phone call to the last meeting to pick up invitations, she was always available. People should know she was pregnant and had a baby through my process. My last comment speaks volumes about her professionalism! Her creativity and ideas were always on target with the vision we had for our invitations. There were a few hiccups towards the end (no fault of Christy's), but the timeline that was initially quoted was exact. I can't say enough positive things about her - she's funny, quick witted, talented and a complete doll!

Sent on 04/01/2015

emily · Married on 05/24/2015

I am so happy that I found Christy! I had plans to use an online service for my wedding invitations, but I couldn't find an invitation that I liked and that fit the style of our wedding. I chatted with Christy over the phone and was impressed with the sample invitations that she sent me. Throughout the planning process she was kind, thoughtful, very flexible, and also very willing to work within a given budget. She created multiple drafts and was open to feedback. She was extremely responsive to emails and guided me with decision making. I also thought her pricing was very reasonable! I LOVE my wedding invitation suite. They turned out exactly how I wanted, and I received many compliments on them. She also designed several signs and our escort cards-all looked beautiful! I would recommend her to anyone looking for pretty and artistic invitations. Thank you Christy!

Sent on 06/20/2015

Justine · Married on 05/16/2015

We used Papertree Studio for our save the dates and invitations so far, with more to come! Christy has been so nice and patient as we try to navigate through the whole process, offering advice along the way. The most difficult part of the process so far was choosing between the options she would send for each item, because we liked them all! She provided quality work with a clear attention to detail and a personalized touch! She listened to what we said we wanted our wedding to look/feel like and produced invitations that most definitely reflect that! We could not have been happier with how everything turned out. She even did an invitation for us for an anniversary party we were throwing for my parents in the middle of all this, with not a lot of lead time! Christy is great to work with - always pleasant and responsive, even with the annoying emails we would send when we caught a spelling mistake we made! If you're looking to work with someone who not only is amazing at what she does but is like working with a friend, choose Papertree Studio for all of your paper needs on your special day!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Papertree Studio was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding invitations. The downtown Philadelphia office was very convenient to meet at and see actually samples in person verse online. Christy's hands on help was conforming and very much appreciated. Her expertise and knowledge helped make our invitations top notch. We stayed on time and if not ahead of our timeline the entire process. We went step by step, and I never felt overwhelmed. Christy was available both email and cell phone which made for VERY easy communication.
    I recommend everyone and anyone to use Papertree Studio. So far, this was the easiest and my favorite part of wedding planning. The amount of comments on our invitation has been overwhelming. And I love it!!

Sent on 02/16/2015

Christy from Papertree was amazing! I was very stressed with all sorts of wedding plans and Christy made this process so easy and actually fun. I have received so many compliments from the invitations she created. Any request that I had she was able to meet and went above and beyond. She was so easy to get in touch with and her responsiveness to all my needs was impeccable. I absolutely love all the products she created for me. I highly recommend Papertree Studio. I will definitely use Papertree Studio again for all my paper product needs!

Sent on 02/21/2015

Nicole · Married on 03/04/2015

I received my wedding invitations today, they are perfect! Everything was shipped on a timely schedule and packed with love. I am so happy with how beautiful they are. Christy's suggestions worked perfectly on our invitation. I would highly recommend this company!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Papertree Studio and Christy exemplify the words professional, quality and class. Her design was spot on and her input was amazing. I loved everything about her and Papertree studio. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Alex · Married on 10/25/2014

Working with Papertree Studio and Christy was an absolute dream! Together we designed my dream invitations. She is so creative and just totally got the aesthetic I was going for. She was so great at dealing with my nit picky edits and never made me feel like I was bothering her with my constant questions. I could not recommend working with her more. My invitations are PERFECT. Thank you Christy!

Sent on 08/21/2014