What A Day Weddings

Cave Creek, AZ View map
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

My desire is to take a couples vision and turn it into the most treasured, cherished and special day with such care and attention to every detail. My brides entrust their faith in me knowing the whole event will be as perect as possible~all tailored to her personality and desires.

Our approach to wedding planning allows you to select the services that best define you~customizing all the details to interlace them throughout the event...and working together to bring about all you envision for your pefect day.

What A Day is here to fit your needs specifically..there are no "one size fits all" packages.

Turning your dreams into cherished memories~

Would love to meet you!

Call Denise for a complimentary consultation

602-989-3173

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

1,900.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

2,500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Military

How many planners are on your team?

Chris Married on 05/05/2018

Simply the Best!

I don't have the words to describe Denise! Our wedding would have been nothing without her. A majority of our planning happened out-of-state, and it would have been so much more stressful if it weren't for Denise's prompt and thorough communication. She answered every email within minutes...even late into the night. She communicated exclusively with our vendors, and was always transparent with us regarding all of her communications with everyone. In addition, she tirelessly researched and vetted vendors in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area for us.
    We came to Phoenix several times during our planning process, and every time, Denise had a gift bag and thoughtful card waiting for us at our hotel. She would plan out our visits with well-organized itineraries of vendor meetings. We always commented that we felt like we were wedding planning with our moms. She is so nurturing and loving. She cared about us as a couple, not just as clients. And she cared so much about making our day perfect for us! She is so detail-oriented...she literally thinks of everything! Our wedding day was perfect because of all of the countless hours of planning she had done. Not to mention, she had several other weddings in the weeks prior to ours. But she made us feel like we were her only couple.
    You won't regret hiring Denise as your wedding planner! She gives you her devoted attention to getting to know you, as well as to planning the wedding of your dreams. Her Instagram feed speaks to who she is as a person as it is sprinkled with "Happy Anniversary" posts to couples that she has worked with in the past. She is a fabulous wedding planner, and an even more phenomenal person!

What A Day Weddings's reply:

Tears! Just the sweetest you both are! No words to describe how amazing it was for me to be a part of planning your most incredibly special wedding day with you. I feel so honored, because your plans were so amazing, and it was truly a joy and blessing for me, to get to bring together all you dreamed of and put together, as perfectly as possible for you. Then to have you show such kindness and to see your happiness... truly the best! I am so very thankful to you for taking the time to write this, and for always being so wonderful! Love you both, and am so very excited for you!
    Denise Married on 03/17/2018
    Having Denise plan our wedding was the best decision we could have made (besides marrying each other!). Denise made our dream wedding come true! She made all of my ideas come to life! She is great at what she does and I did not worry one bit how it would turn out. I had all the faith in the world in her. She not only was our wedding planner but she became our friend and I treasure our relationship.

What A Day Weddings's reply:

Planning with you was an absolute joy!! So many amazing details you had; all was so colorful and fun like you both are! Loved your wedding day so much, and love you both, and cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience! The best day it was!
    Kristen Married on 03/10/2018
    Planning a wedding is fun, exciting, but also overwhelming! There is so much to do and I don’t know what we would have done without Denise! From the very beginning, we really clicked with her. You can tell that she really enjoys what she does, it’s not just a job but a passion. She kept us on track with our checklists and helped us with vendors. She coordinated perfectly with our venue and every detail was ironed out and every question was answered. Her communication was outstanding! She is worth every single penny!! You will be in great hands if you go with Denise, she will make sure your day is memorable and as stress free as possible.

What A Day Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review!! I feel really honored getting this from you! So organized, talented and wonderful you are, and I just loved coming alongside, and bringing about all you envisioned for your wedding. It was truly a wonderful time, and and so very thankful to have had the opportunity to witness your most special day! Love you both!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Cactus Wedding Films Cactus Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is an excellent wedding vendor. We highly recommend!

Classic Party Rentals Classic Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

This group will handle everything leaving you to enjoy ever day of your wedding. Always have the day handled just as you planned. deb

Side Street Designs Side Street Designs Wedding Invitations

Denise at What A Day Weddings is one of the best Wedding Planners I have worked with. She is not only easy to get along with, Denise is also incredibly professional, detail oriented, and organized. I highly recommend Denise and What A Day Weddings to anyone getting married or having an event.

P O Box 4137 Cave Creek, 85327
Location of (What A Day Weddings)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding