About Infinity Entertainment

Infinity Entertainment is an award winning Disc Jockey and Photobooth company that has grown to become one of the most successful entertainment companies in the valley.

Here are just a few examples of what makes us unique:

• Employee Based Company vs. Subcontracting
  • The Best Interactive Events In the Valley
  • Professional Office Environment
  • Consistent Excellent Reviews
  • Award Winning
  • Complimentary Items

We are one of the few disc jockey companies that actually have a beautiful office that you can sit down and meet for a free consultation meeting.  The local bride’s magazine “The Knot” and "Arizona Weddings" did a survey of brides across the Phoenix area and it showed Infinity Entertainment to be one of the top disc jcokey companies in the valley. A big reason for this success is the company’s basic philosophy of excellent service with the goal of exceeding all customer expectations. We have accomplished professionals who have achieved an outstanding reputation in the local entertainment community.

We also welcome you to check us out on Instagram and Facebook, where can you view some of our past events.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Liability Insurance (3)
Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
MC (1)

I am absolutely blown away with the level of professionalism and entertainment from both Elicia and Laura. They went above and beyond what our expectations were. We went a little off schedule with photos and they didn't break a sweat and just went with the flow while also managing to get us back on schedule. There were guests that often sit off to the side at other events and Elicia and Laura got them up and joining the group like it was nothing. I got nothing but positive comments from guests about the entertainment and overall good time they had. I will be highly recommending this company to any person who needs a DJ. Thank you for making our wedding special and fun!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

OMG, our DJ Elicia was a hit! My guest still keep telling me how much fun they had at my wedding. She took the time to understand what we wanted, and guided us thru the things we didn't know much about. She really made my wedding a ton of fun and I will highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Carolina, 12/3/17, 5 Reviews

My Photo Album

6 Photos

1 VIDEO

13 ENDORSEMENTS
A great choice for professional and affordable entertainment services! You won't be disappointed.

an outstanding entertainment experience..Very talented DJ's that keep you occasion moving, without sacrificing the needs of the client

This company is one of the top rated in AZ they will make your wedding a day to remember!I have had the pleasure with working with a few of Their Dj's and have always enjoyed working with them. They are an awesome company that will provide all the fun and entertainment for your big day!

Infinity Entertainment is fun, professional, and organized. A great d.j. and is absolutely necessary for a fabulous party. They keep the guests having fun, keep the reception running on schedule and/or adjust the timeline as needed, and they are so important for an uneventful, smooth party. If you want your reception in good hands, hire Infinity Entertainment. I have seen them in action dozens of times, and you would be making a smart decision by hiring Infinity!

Infinity is just the best!! So professional, fun, easy to work with.. everything you need to complete your most special day!! You know all will be great; when you work with Infinity!!

131 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

2432 West Peoria Avenue, Suite 1006, Phoenix, AZ 85029   See On Map
623-910-9295 (phone) 623-556-1168 (fax)
Infinity Entertainment is a wedding DJ from Phoenix. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Scottsdale, Glendale, and Mesa. Infinity Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Phoenix wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Upgraded Lighting, Photobooths, Corporate Events, School Events, Bar Mitzvahs, Bat Mitzvahs, Anniversaries, Birthday Parties.