Infinity Entertainment Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 03/14/2019

Blown away!

Elicia was our DJ for our PI Day wedding (3.14.19). Before the reception had even started, we had guests coming up to us and complimenting us on the DJ. From the beginning of the process, Elicia was attentive and super helpful, especially since music is neither mine or my husband's strong suit. But with Infinity Entertainment, it doesn't just stop at music. They bring the party. They will coordinate games that you and your guests can interact with each other. They brought props for our guests, which we were notified beforehand, but I was not expecting everyone to be so excited about them! People were wearing fun costume pieces all night, which made for some fun pictures. I cannot say more how much we loved Elicia and the hype she brought to our wedding. Go with Infinity! You won't regret it!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Chase

Chase · Married on 03/03/2019

Incredible Experience!

We hired Infinity Entertainment for our wedding on March 3, 2019 and we are so pleased with how well they DJ'd! Our DJ Elicia was incredibly sweet and so easy to talk to. She made us well aware that it was our night and that she would do anything we needed to make it the best possible. She did a great job of engaging all our guests, while also playing great music for everyone to enjoy. Several of our guests complimented us on how well she orchestrated everything. We would highly recommend Infinity Entertainment to anyone!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Ashley · Married on 02/14/2019

Elicia is amazing!

We could not have been more happy with Elicia! She was amazing!! She got the crowd excited and had everyone participating. I've never seen an event with my family that every is involved and willingly participating. She did great. Her music was on point, her personality was charismatic and charming. She worked with us prior to our event and had great ideas for when we weren't sure of what we wanted. She had the whole event flowing smoothly. She was also even able to keep the babies and little ones happy with her light rings and energy! Absolutely loved working with her, and for our next event we will be sure to reuse her! Thank you again for making our night so magical and wonderful.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

Elicia was incredible!

We so lucked out getting to work with infinity entertainment with Elicia as our DJ. She has this absolutely wonderful energy that really got everyone involved and having the best time at our wedding. She was so absolutely outstanding. It was the best day of my life and she just made it such an incredible experience. From the glow rings that were passed out to people on the dance floor that everyone loved, to the epic announcement of the bridal party, to the music that kept people dancing all night, to dealing with everything from missing bridesmaids and the best man going to the bathroom right as we are about to do the speeches, everything was handled perfectly. The day was so incredible, but also the months leading up to the day were also handled just as professionally. She really listened to what we wanted for our day, answered any questions I had, put together a timeline so we knew exactly when everything was happening, and she played my long list of songs I gave to her. Even on the day she would check to make sure everything was going how we wanted. She is a treasure! If you have the chance to work with Infinity and Elicia.... do it!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/24/2018

I would never imagine using another DJ. Alicia was incredible and made our entire wedding night!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Julie · Married on 05/05/2018

Infinity Entertainment was amazing from the start! Very professional but extremely fun, they have tons of great ideas. My wedding was on May 5th and Elicia made it amazing. I had no stress coming into the wedding day about the DJ. She kept people engaged and the games we played were a hit with the crowd. All my guest kept on telling me it was the funniest wedding they have ever been too. Thank you Infinity Entertainment

Sent on 05/30/2018

Carlin · Married on 04/03/2018

Fun night of dancing!

Nathan from Infinity Entertainment was a great DJ. He also brought a photobooth with the best props that was easy to use. Fun guy to work with!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Shoshanna · Married on 03/31/2018

Elicia was an amazing DJ at our March wedding. She arrived an hour early, and immediately set up and began playing music during our cocktail hour. She was the reason our wedding flowed so well! If you're looking for a DJ that knows how to throw a party (and involve all of your guests) book this place.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Todd · Married on 02/17/2018

My wife and I can’t recommend Nathan/Infinity Entertainment enough. From our initial meeting, to the final dance, Nathan guided us every step of the planning, Ceremony and Reception. Music sets the theme and our wedding was a combination of formal, relaxed and energy - all moods perfectly set up by Nathan’s music recommendations. (The glow rings were a huge hit!!). If you have any hestitations, consider this - everyone stayed til the end of the wedding dancing (they all had to pay babysitters longer - ha ha)

Sent on 06/07/2018

Alyssa · Married on 01/13/2018

I am absolutely blown away with the level of professionalism and entertainment from both Elicia and Laura. They went above and beyond what our expectations were. We went a little off schedule with photos and they didn't break a sweat and just went with the flow while also managing to get us back on schedule. There were guests that often sit off to the side at other events and Elicia and Laura got them up and joining the group like it was nothing. I got nothing but positive comments from guests about the entertainment and overall good time they had. I will be highly recommending this company to any person who needs a DJ. Thank you for making our wedding special and fun!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Tina · Married on 12/15/2017

Elicia (Infinity Entertainment) became out DJ 3 weeks before our wedding! The professionalism and kindness that we received throughout that stressful time, made our day magical. She came highly recommended after we had issues with the DJ we originally selected became unavailable! We are so thankful for the role that Elicia and Infinity played. Our guests loved the energy that was brought through the music and special effects!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Carolina · Married on 12/03/2017

OMG, our DJ Elicia was a hit! My guest still keep telling me how much fun they had at my wedding. She took the time to understand what we wanted, and guided us thru the things we didn't know much about. She really made my wedding a ton of fun and I will highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Adriana · Married on 11/04/2017

Elicia was our Dj on 11-4-17
    I would give her 10 stars out of 5
    She was everything that I imagined and much more. She played all the music that we requested and kept everyone entertained the entire night. We played some fun games and just kept all our guest engaged and on the dance floor. When the night was over we had people coming to us telling us that she was the best Dj ever. Besides the venue, music was super important to us and she fulfilled all our expectations. She got down with all the Spanish music and just made our night!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Mike · Married on 10/13/2017

Elicia did a spectacular job for our wedding on 10/13/17. She worked very hard to keep on schedule, working with the other vendors to keep things moving and constantly confirming things with us to make sure it was going well.. Infinity Entertainment provided more than a DJ, and Elicia was phenomenal. I couldn't be happier. Money well spent. Thank you.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Tiffany · Married on 05/13/2017

Elicia was our DJ for our wedding and she was terrific! She played music that everyone liked. She is very good and noticing how the crowd reacts to songs and to play the ones they react well too. We were nervous because our families don't dance but she had all of us on the dance floor. I am so happy with Infinity Entertainment. I like that they do interactive activities! The groomsmen shuffle was probably the funniest thing that night!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Lisa · Married on 05/13/2017

Kevin did an amazing job keeping our guests on the dance floor and involved throughout the evening. Music selection was everything we wanted and a perfectly chosen mix to keep everyone happy. We could not have asked for a better DJ. Throughout the entire planning process Infinity Entertainment was quick to respond and answer all of our questions. They stayed in frequent communication with us from our first meeting and leading up to the night of the event of itself.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Everything about infinity entertainment was perfect. They are very easy to get ahold of and respond to emails in a timely manner. Our dj was very easy to talk to and I felt very confident even before she showed up to our venue. She was early and very inclusive throughout the night. I would highly recommend then for your special night!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Grace · Married on 05/04/2017

I have been to many weddings and never experienced a DJ service like this. Elicia kept everyone involved through games and fun activities, everyone loved her, there wasn't a single person that was bored. We had many guests come up to us and say it was the most fun they had a wedding and it was because the DJ was so great.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Catalina · Married on 04/29/2017

We used Elicia as our DJ. She did an amazing job. She was very good at getting everyone involved on the dance floor. We had kids at our wedding, as well, and she had plenty of things to keep them entertained and dancing, as well. During the ceremony, all of the music was smooth, with no weird pauses, cuts, or volume issues. She pronounced everyone's name correctly during the reception, and kept everything moving along smoothly. I couldn't say enough good things about her and Infinity Entertainment. They were professional, and gave you what you asked for. I have already referred them 4 times since my wedding two months ago!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/22/2017

Would 100% recommend Infinity Entertainment. We have nothing but great things to say. We were assigned Elicia and she went above and beyond our expectations. Our guests were raving about the entertainment and Elicia, stating that our wedding was the best they had ever been to. Elicia was super responsive leading up to the wedding and was totally flexible with all of our ideas. I don't think there was a single second throughout our wedding when people weren't up on the dance floor or engaged in a fun activity. We are so beyond satisfied with Elicia and Infinity Entertainment. Don't look anywhere else!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Deborah · Married on 03/25/2017

Our DJ was great and helped us keep our reception on track.

Sent on 04/02/2017

Sara · Married on 03/18/2017

If you want to have the best DJ at your wedding you have to hire Nathan at Infinity Entertainment! Nathan was our DJ for our wedding on 3/18/17 and I cannot tell you how much fun we had because of him! Nathan really kept the energy up the entire night and the games that he had the guests play were awesome. Nathan was able to tell the type of music that my guests wanted to dance to without having people coming up to him requesting songs. My guests said they had never had more fun at a wedding before and how amazing my DJ was! I am so happy I went with Nathan at Infinity Entertainment, I highly recommend him and any of his other staff for the entertainment your wedding!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Todd · Married on 03/18/2017

Elicia is by far the best and most responsive DJ in the Phoenix area. She made our reception the best night ever!!!!!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Rebecca · Married on 03/12/2017

IF YOU DON'T HIRE YOUR DJ FROM THIS COMPANY YOU ARE MAKING A MISTAKE. Everyone my husband and I talked to after our wedding told us it was the funnest wedding they've been to. Even people who weren't drinking said it was the best, and that has a lot to do with the DJ. I had guests asking me the name of DJ (Elicia) and the company. Right after the ceremony Elicia came up to the bridal party and asked if we needed any water while everyone was waiting for pictures. She went over how the introduction into the reception would be right before we went out, so everyone knew what they were doing. The music was perfect, a lot of up beat dance music of different varieties, but it is completely up to you what they play and you can be as specific as you want. During different songs she brought out glow rings, maracas, and plastic fedoras which made the party really fun, and she did a great job of keeping people on the dance floor. In between the open dancing there were also different games that she coordinated, which I highly recommend you do. One activity is called "The List" and you pick about 8 guest to do impressions of certain things, if you pick the right people it's absolutely hilarious.

When we had our initial meeting, we didn't have any songs picked out at all and Elicia played us a few samples of popular songs for each category (cake cutting, garter toss, etc.) We went over an initial schedule, and anytime I wanted to change things it wasn't an issue and within a day or two she emailed me the new updated schedule. As it got closer to the wedding she gave me her personal number, so if I needed to get ahold of her easily I could. The day of the wedding she texted me to let me know about when she would be getting to the venue and when she was starting set up.

Honestly everything was perfect, and I know it would not have been anywhere near as good if I had chosen a different company.

Sent on 04/02/2017

Gina · Married on 02/25/2017

- Book early because they will have limited availability.
    - Focus more with what NOT to play; they will accommodate your favorite types of music but it's very important that's shared upfront so the DJ can get the right mix for you and your family. And trust me, in our wedding, the dance floor was never empty.
    - Their games/entertainment ideas are super fun. Make sure to do the Paper Bag game; huge hit with our family.
    - Rates are super competitive and you get a great value, plus consistent communication amongst everyone involved.
    - Highly recommend Michael as your DJ. He was able to make the environment light, fun, and memorable.

Sent on 03/07/2017