Queen Bee Paperie

Drexel Hill, PA View map

Queen Bee Paperie specializes in custom design for all of life’s special celebrations—births, weddings, showers, holidays, and more! The sky is the limit when it comes to a completely custom design for your special day. I would love to get to know you and your personal style!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Casey Married on 03/19/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We could not be happier with the invitations and save-the-dates that Steph designed for our wedding! Our invitations especially were so unique and she truly brought to life the exact vision we had in mind. From start to finish, Steph was amazing, and we would recommend her to anyone!

Queen Bee Paperie's reply:

Thanks Casey! I am glad you loved your invites as much as I loved working on them! :)
    Jessica Married on 09/20/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can't say enough about Steph at Queen Bee Paperie!! I had to move my wedding up an entire year due to family illness and Steph was EXTREMELY accommodating. We had only 2 months to plan our wedding, which is about the time most people get their invitations sent out! I was panicking but Steph worked with me to design everything I was looking for and got me the invitations so fast that I was able to send them out to my 150 guests in time for everyone to RSVP with a few weeks left before the wedding. She saved me. I don't know how I would have been able to pull it off without her. She is not just a vendor, she cares about what you want works with you to accomplish everything you are envisioning. I would give her more stars if I could!

Queen Bee Paperie's reply:

Thank you for such a lovely note, Jess! It truly was a pleasure working with you and I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! :)
    Meredith Married on 09/03/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We worked with Stephanie at Queen Bee Paperie for our August 12, 2017 wedding. She was wonderful! She designed the perfect wedding invitation for us, offered great suggestions, provided a quick turnaround when needed. Many guests commented on the invitation design and thought it was great! We couldn’t have been more pleased with how everything turned out. Highly recommend Queen Bee to anyone looking for invitations!

Queen Bee Paperie's reply:

Thank you, Meredith! It was a pleasure working with you!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

1005 Pontiac Rd Drexel Hill, PA, 19026
Location of (Queen Bee Paperie)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding