I Do! Invitations and Announcements Reviews

45 Reviews for I Do! Invitations and Announcements

• Jamie

Jamie L. · Getting married on 10/05/2022

Valerie was the best!!!

From start to finish Valerie has been there for us!! We were lucky to have met Valerie in person prior to the pandemic. Once the pandemic hit, she was readily available through email and phone. I was NEVER waiting on Valerie to answer. She made this process enjoyable and easy for my fiance and I. My sister used Valerie for her wedding and when she said she was the best Vendor she worked with, she wasn't kidding. Valerie went above and beyond our expectations!!! No question, Valerie is the best of the best!!!!!

Sent on 01/25/2021

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

It has been a pleasure to meet you and Ryan and to work with you every step of the way to get your invitation exactly how you envisioned it! You were always so specific and timely with your responses which allowed us to keep perfecting your invitation! And now, they are printed and perfect! Fingers crossed and prayers said your wedding can happen on your wedding date! And years from now when I am doing Blake's and his cousin's wedding invitations we will be impressed what we created together during a pandemic! I'm so glad you and Ryan love your wedding invitations Jamie!!
  • Donna

Donna S. · Getting married on 04/06/2022

Impeccable Service With a Personal Touch

IDo! Invitations created beautiful "Save the Dates" and Wedding Invitations for my son and his bride-to-be. Valerie spent much time with the couple to understand the essence of what they were looking for in terms of style, theme, colors, etc. The outcome was amazing and reflected the true substance of the couple and their beautiful relationship, The invitations also aligned beautifully with the theme of the reception! The invitations and Save the Dates were my engagement gift to my son and future daughter-in-law, and I couldn't have been more pleased with the products and the service. Valerie was also close in touch with our family when COVID hit to offer her support in anyway she could as we had to prepare to make important decisions and navigate through the wedding date change and all the challenges that came with that. She was very sensitive to the situation. IDo! highly recommend IDo! if you want an elegant and unforgettable start to your wedding journey, with a personal touch that will ensure your invitations and Save the Dates reflect your special day in every way.

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you, your son and now daughter! We did navigate the situation together and made the best decisions we could based on circumstances. It always comes down to love wins! And love won for Bryan and Sarah! I know they will have a lifetime of happiness together! I look forward to working with you on baby shower invitations! I will help you every step! You are the best Mom and Mother in Law! Thank you again for the glowing review!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth M. · Getting married on 12/04/2021

Best Vendor You’ll Have!

If you are searching for Save the Dates or invitations, look no further! Valerie is excellent! Right from the start she was extremely personable and accommodating. She offers many personalized stationary and products in addition to save the dates and invitations. She met my fiancé and I on a Zoom call to get to know us, learn about our special day and preferences, and showed us many options for save the dates. She has a variety of products in all styles, colors, price ranges, and companies! She is also extremely knowledgeable about etiquette and mailing! She answered all of my questions and was so patient with us when it was time to pick Save the Dates. We can’t wait to work with Valerie again for our invitations! You will be so grateful to work with Valerie. She will be your most personable and helpful vendor and you won’t receive as great of customer service from anywhere else!

Sent on 01/16/2021

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

Liz! Yours and Zach's Save the Dates are perfect!! We took the time to make it the best and it was worth it because WOW!! They turned out so beautiful!! And while I'd like to take credit, it was the pictures that make it! WOW! Those pictures! I wish your guests could see all of them because they are all amazing!! I cannot wait what you decided for invitations for your Christmas wedding!! YEAH! I have loved getting to know you and Zach! Thank you for the review!

Anitra W. · Getting married on 10/19/2021

What an amazing experience!

Valerie is an amazing person to work with! From the beginning, she was warm, comforting and reassuring. As a soon-to-be bride or just as a person in this world, finding people like her is very rare. I often felt like I was the only bride that she was working with which I know if most definitely not true because the entire business is awesome and built upon a strong foundation of quality, care and hard work. She worked to bring my vision for my invitations to life! I LOVED my invitations and couldn't wait to share them with my family and friends so that they could share my excitement and appreciation as well! Valerie is both professional and welcoming at the same time! I made me feel like an old friend or family which I really can't thank her enough for! She was very patient with me as we got the details just right and I appreciate that so much! If you want beautiful invitations, want to be treated like family, I DO! Invitations is the place for you! You WILL NOT regret it! We can't all be lying, right?! DO IT! It's an awesome experience!

Sent on 03/26/2021

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

Thank you for the reassurance that everything I am trying to do here is coming through. I want every couple to feel like they are the only people I am working with at the moment they need my attention. I want couples to feel my excitement for them, because I am! I want to be professional and friendly - like an old friend - family even, because if they are my family they would get the same service as anyone! I love the line, we all can't be lying, right? Haha! Love that! ~ And then the invitations! Your wedding invitations was certainly a case where what you had in your head was created onto beautiful acrylic invitations with the help of our amazing graphic designer Harold! I am so glad you and Greg LOVE them (me too!)!!! Now, we will wait to hear the reactions from your guests and pictures from your wedding! Thank you my friend! Aloha!
  • Laura · Married on 05/07/2021

Get your invitations from “I Do! Invitations & Announcements”

Let me start of by saying my Wedding invitations are beautiful! All thanks to Valerie! Valerie is amazing at what she does! She also is the sweetest person! I was searching around at all different invitation sites and I kept going back to “I Do! Invitations & Announcements”. I can’t thank Valerie enough for doing such a great job and making wedding planning less stressful! Get your invitations done from “I Do! Invitations & Announcements”. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/30/2019

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review Laura! I'm so glad you were happy with my service and abilities to help you create your beautiful wedding invitation that included all the information your guests will need. Your wedding venue is amazing and your guests are in for a magical evening! Thank you!! Valerie
  • Megan

Megan B. · Married on 04/03/2021

Valerie is simply the best!!!

I heard about I do invitations and announcements (aka Valerie) when she did my friend, Alex's wedding. The invitations were perfect and I knew I needed Valerie to do my invitations for my upcoming April 2021 wedding. Not only did Valerie put up with all of my e-mails and questions, she was so supportive through the entire process even after she completed my invitations and a family emergency came up, she reached out to me and sent me a beautiful card. It is rare to find someone as honest, supportive, and responsive as Valerie nowadays and I'm so thankful we had her to help make our invitations and our wedding amazing. If you are looking for a small business to support for your wedding- LOOK NO FURTHER and book I do invitations and announcements TODAY!!

Sent on 01/25/2021

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

Aww, Megan, reading that wanted me to give you a hug. I'm so glad you love your invitations and I loved working on them with you and getting to know you during the process. Your wedding will be filled with love! Thank you so much for the review and support of my small business where I can connect with personal level with each couple.

Shannon S. · Married on 03/27/2021

Absolutely Beautiful Invites and amazing vendor!!

Valerie was amazing!! We reached out to her a little more than three months before our wedding and she was so sweet! Her communication was SO fast and efficient. She answered every question we had in record timing and we got all of our options picked out, proofs, and ordering done in just two weeks to make sure we would have our invites sent out with plenty of time. The design options are endless and Valerie really works with you and takes the time to see what you like and dislike and truly understands in just a short time what her clients are looking for. She's very talented and you can tell by her communication that she really cares about her clients. We got our invites exactly two weeks after ordering and they look AMAZING. We really feel like it sets the tone for the wedding and that all of our guests will be surprised with how nice they are when they get them in the mail. Valerie was so helpful in every step of the process and she also does place cards, programs, and more.

Sent on 05/10/2021

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

Shannon!!!! I cannot get enough of yours and Mark's beautiful wedding pictures! The way he looks at you . . . I know in my heart he will look at you like that every day of your lives together!! Thank you so much for the great review! Wow! We really did work quickly and your invitations were perfect and elegant and set the tone for the wedding you and Mark had in March! Congratulations! I'm glad we will be staying in touch because I want to see that look in Mark's eye forever!

Michele E. · Married on 02/03/2021

I DO! and Valerie are Amazing!

Valerie is amazing!!! We recently used her for my dad's retirement invitations and my family and I were so happy with them! They were perfect!! Valerie makes the process so easy and she is so helpful every step of the way!!! You can tell that Valerie LOVES what she does and she is the BEST!!!

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

Retiring from the Philadelphia Police force is amazing for your Dad! I love the design we did for his party! I am so glad you and your family loved them! I do LOVE what I do, especially for people I LOVE! Thank you Michele for the review!
  • Aschwartz1292

Ali S. · Married on 09/26/2020

A True Gem!!

Valerie has been a shining light throughout our wedding planning process. She was highly recommended by a friend, and from the moment we met her for a consultation we understood exactly why. Outside of helping us compile a BEAUTIFUL final product, Valerie has been an invaluable member of our vendor team. She is incredibly detail-oriented, instrumental in helping us navigate all the little nuances and formalities involved with sending wedding invitations. She anticipates every question we will have before we even know it!! She was flexible as we changed our plans and mindset multiple times with COVID, and even though we ended up pushing back our reception to next year which will require new invitations, we can't wait to keep working with Valerie! Choose I Do! Invitations - I know you'll have a great experience.

Sent on 10/11/2020

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

Thank you Ali and Adam for the review! Honestly, you were a pleasure to work with and we had a team of 3 (and more) looking over everything with each revision and change. And we were a TEAM! You had your vision, I just gave you the options to pick from! But your beautiful stamps and wax seal really made your invitations even more special. You tied in every element you wanted to give the best first impression. Your wedding pictures are absolutely one of my favorites - on the beach, twirling and of course the invitations! WOW! I cannot wait to see more in the upcoming weeks! You were both fun to work with and I cannot see what you come up with for the reception next year! Congratulations!!!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra J. · Married on 09/19/2020

One of the easiest parts of wedding planning! Thanks to I Do!

Valerie is hands down the absolute sweetest person on the planet!! She is SO helpful with picking out the perfect invitations as well as helping to figure out all of the details that go along with it. You will not regret working with her!!

Sent on 10/14/2020

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

ALEX!!!!!! I love your invitation and how we figured out the fonts and color of ink! We tried every combination to find the PERFECT one! And I love how you used that font for the photo booth and other places too! But YOU were the one who had to figure out all those details that were perfect! I am so happy for you and Andrew and excited about your future! Congratulations! I with you both every happiness in the world!!

Briana · Married on 08/29/2020

Love love love

We absolutely loved our experience with Valerie!!!! She is so amazing and accommodating!! We absolutely loved our save the dates they were beautiful and were so excited to get our invitations done soon too!!!! We can’t say enough about our experience. She makes it so painless and her insights make everything wonderful. She is the best and I couldn’t imagine working with anyone else to help out with our special day!! Thank you so much we can’t say it enough HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2019

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

Thank you Briana!!! You have been waiting for your wedding for a long time and we finally got to order your Save the Dates and pick out your invitation! Your wedding will be beautiful, your venue is beautiful and it will be the day you dreamed it to be! Thank you to you and Dewey! Can't wait to finish designing your invitation!!
  • Carolyn

Carolyn W. · Married on 06/13/2020

Where to begin?

I cannot say enough about our experience with Valerie and I Do! Invitations and Announcements. Her professionalism and knowledge are beyond exceptional! Picking our invitations out in the comfort of her home office was quite delightful. Additionally, as the Pandemic struck and it became obvious that we would need to change our wedding plans, Valerie was most accommodating and understanding. She quickly came to our need as we had new requests for our "Micro-Wedding" in a very short time.

Valerie and the team at I Do! are the absolute best in the business! They not only specialize in wedding announcements, and invitations, but they have an extensive menu for day of items such as Guest Bags, Table Cards, Seating Charts, etc. She is there for you from the first second of contact to your first anniversary and beyond. Go see Val---you won't be anything but happy!

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

It was so wonderful to meet with you and "W" and to plan out your wedding invitations! I am sorry that the pandemic changed your plans, but we made it work and next year you can have an anniversary celebration like no other! I know it will be a PARTY! Thank you for the kind endorsement! I am here for you now through every anniversary! Thank you Carolyn and tell "W" I said hi!

Brooke · Married on 05/15/2020

Highly, highly recommend!!!

Valerie was a DREAM to work with! She is such a genuine and sweet person to begin with and matched with her professionalism, knowledge, and punctuality, she was so easy and fun to work with. She worked with our budget and helped us decide on the perfect invitations! I highly, highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 09/28/2020

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

Thank you so much Brooke! I am so grateful I got to meet you and Brandon and that you got to be married in the midst of the pandemic and can celebrate with your family and friends soon!! YEAH!! I wish you every happiness in the world!
  • Melissa

Melissa B. · Married on 03/14/2020

Beautiful Stationary

After searching multiple sites for wedding stationary we were extremely pleased to find Valerie at I Do! Invitations and Announcements! The quality of service she provide was immeasurable, thank you for our beautiful Save the Dates, Invitations, Wedding Programs, Seat Cards and Thank You Cards. Valerie was so pleasant to work with and very responsive. We would highly recommend I Do! Invitations & Announcements to anyone getting married!

Much love,
    Melissa & Nick

Sent on 04/16/2020

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

Thank you Melissa for the review! It was so nice to meet you and Nick and to help you from those awesome Save the Dates thought your most thoughtful Thank you notes! You thought of everything from start to finish! You were an amazing to work with! I loved seeing some of your wedding pictures too! A day you and Nick will remember forever! Congratulations!!!

Diajha · Married on 01/19/2020

Valerie is Excellent!!

From the moment my fiance and I met Valerie we absolutely adored her. She is the most warm, welcoming person EVER! She puts her heart into making sure your invitations are EXACTLY what you've envisioned them to be! She will work with you on everything from pricing, style, wording, you name it!! We absolutely love our invitation suites and our guests were blown away by them. They really set the tone for our upcoming wedding. We can't wait to work with her on our other items for the wedding!! We began as vendors and ended as friends!
    Thank you Valerie! Talk to you soon ❤

Sent on 09/28/2019

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

I have loved working with you and Melvin. And I won't ever forget how your invitations "took your breathe away!" I am so glad you love them and they will certainly set the tone for your beautiful wedding! Can't wait to see the other pieces we pull together for the day of items!! January will be here before you know it!!

Erinn T. · Married on 12/14/2019

Erinn Turner

Valerie was excellent! From the first time I contacted her about invitations to the week of the wedding, Valerie was there to answer my questions and give me advice! I received dozens of compliments on my invitations and day-of items. I will definitely recommend Valerie to friends and family and use her again myself for future events!

Sent on 01/17/2020

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

Thank you Erinn! I was so happy to help you and Cory! My favorite thing you did was the Table Names! That was so clever using Disney rides as your table names! I bet that was a big hit! Congratulations and I cannot wait to see all the pictures!! Valerie
  • Bobbie

Bobbie C. · Married on 12/07/2019

Valerie is Awesome

Choosing Valerie to do my daughters wedding invitations was the best choice I could have made. She, along with her superior knowledge, experience, expertise, customer service, authenticity, down to earth and friendly caring personality all contributes to the total package of a Superior beautiful end product. Our invitations are totally and awesomely gorgeous. She knows how to transfer your vision to a “WOW!!!!” Invitation and announcement set. You will Not be disappointed should you choose to partner with Valerie. She’s got the “ it” factor on all levels😊 in the most beautiful way. Bobbie C.

Sent on 05/02/2019

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

Thank you Bobbie for the glowing review, but my favorite part is that you said you gained a friend! I feel the same way!! I am super excited for Keandra and Maurice and I know you will send me pictures of the wedding and you in that amazing dress!! Thank you again Bobbie!! xo
  • W

Kellyann · Married on 10/12/2019

Beyond Fantastic

One of the best things that I did when I started planning our wedding was reach out to Valerie. Originally I was thinking that I would do my own Save the Dates & Invitation online, but then I got nervous after reading some reviews saying how cheap the invitation look, or the layout was off, or they misspelled a word. I came across I Do! Invitations and Announcements, and almost talked myself out of order - thinking (VERY WRONGLY) that they will be expensive.

Honestly, they are approx. the same amount of what you would order online, but the quality is so much better than what I would have chosen. Valerie is so detailed, and she ensured that the color & fonts were consisted. She also has so many samples of invites and Save the Dates, that allows you to feel & physically see how everything will look.

Once you meet her, you instantly like her, she is warm, and welcoming, and takes so much stress off of you. You are involved in everything, but she worries about all the details & fine tunes them. She is so very responsive and truly goes above & beyond. Don't expect to have her upsell you - she takes you through all of the invitations - all of the ones that I saw were super affordable - and again not cheap. Nice paper, raised lettering.

Best part - I recently received my Save the Dates & they truly couldn't look any better. I have only handed out a handful so far, but everyone (who has received one) has commented on how good they look.

Definitely give Valerie a try, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/24/2019

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

Kelly!!! You know I loved meeting and working with you and Dave! Thank you for the glowing review! I'm so glad you are so pleased with the service, quality and pricing of my products! We were patient and we made them exactly what you wanted! The best part is still yet to come! Wedding invitations and I get to marry you and Dave too!! YEAH!!!

Victoria W. · Married on 09/28/2019

Highly recommend!

Valerie is amazing! We loved working with her. She is extremely responsive and organized and was even willing to meet with us multiple times when our vision for our invitations started to change. She had so many options to choose from. She listened to our vision and helped us figure out ways to incorporate everything we hoped for - including some Philly-related icons to tie in our Philly theme in a classy way. We are so lucky to have found her and have her on our team to design our invitations! We highly recommend her services!

Sent on 05/29/2019

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

Thank you Tory and Brian for the great review! I loved the way your accommodations card turned out and that we were able to bring your vision to paper for all your guests to see. You will have a beautiful Philly-themed wedding! I look forward to working with you for the "day-of" items so we can keep the them going! Congratulations!!
  • Kelly

Kelly K. · Married on 05/04/2019

Custom Invitations are Perfect!!!

It's hard to put into words how special, invaluable and truly wonderful Valerie is. I honestly wish every bride has the honor to work with her because she is truly the best. From start to finish, she guides her brides through each process and is always available for questions and suggestions within any budget. For my wedding invitations, I wanted something truly custom based off of a picture I had seen online. Never doing this before, I had no idea of where to even start but Valerie assured me we could do anything I wanted and was as excited as I was to dive in and get started! We had my Maid of Honor, who is also an artist, design custom artwork for the different parts of the invitation, including the detail and accommodation cards. Because this was the first time Valerie had ever done something truly custom, she took it upon herself to have test invitations made to make sure the result was in line with my vision. No detail was left out, she spent countless hours emailing me new proofs and tweaks, making sure it was exactly how we had envisioned it. The results are truly amazing and even better than I could have imagined. We couldn't have done it without her and now our wedding invitations are not only a keepsake to remember our special day but they are pieces of art. I can't wait to put them in the mail and have all of our guests feel the love that went into making them. Everyone says that your wedding day goes by in the blink of an eye so I've made sure to really enjoy the entire planning process, especially with all of the details. Thanks to Valerie and my wonderful experience with her, this process has been a bride's dream and I'm really going to miss working with her. Thank you Valerie for everything and a special shout-out to her wonderful husband, Mark, who is equally as special. Consider yourself extra lucky if you are able to meet him during the invitation process!

Sent on 01/30/2019

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

Kelly it has been a pleasure to work with you, the HBIC and your tribe! I know you know how Mark and I feel about you and Team Kelly! And as far as your invitations, I loved helping you create your vision. Your custom invitations are so beautiful! If Mark and I were getting married after you I would have Alex create custom artwork for us and we'd use the same style as you! It honestly is an invitation suite no one will soon forget. (And wait until we get the matching custom stamps on the envelopes too!) Setting the tone for your wedding was important to you and when your guests receive the invitation they know exactly what kind of wedding it will be - elegant, well thought-out, fun and full of love! Congratulations to you and Joe! xoxo
  • Carol

Carol · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful Service

Valerie was terrific! I was so happy to find her. It was much nicer being able to see the invitations that doing it online. She helped with every aspect of the wedding invitations. She not only helped with the ordering but helped with how to properly place in the envelope, how to properly address them, to when they should be mailed. It really helped in the planning of the wedding. I would highly recommend her. Her prices are very fair!

Sent on 04/27/2019

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

Thank you Carol for the review! I appreciate your kind words! You know I want everything perfect from ordering it until your guest receive your beautiful invitations! I did see some pictures on Facebook of Jane's wedding and she looked so beautiful and it looks like you had a perfect day! Thank you again for the review! Valerie
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing, professional, and fairly priced

I am so happy I found Valerie at I Do! From the moment we began working she was professional, kind, gave wonderful advice, and never missed a detail. When going back and forth about the design, wording, etc of our invitation I felt bad for sending so many emails, but Valerie made sure I knew these were our invitations and they needed to be special and perfect! I can honestly say she is the most considerate, professional, helpful, hard working vendor we have worked with yet throughout our wedding planning process. We truly felt like her only client when we met with her as she gave us her undivided attention. Our invitations are BEAUTIFUL and came out even better than I pictured. I will be referring all of my friends getting married, having babies, etc to use her for invitations, thank yous, etc because I could not imagine working with anyone else now! Valerie, thank you so much. You really made this process as seamless and fun as possible. I CAN NOT wait to send my invites out!! You will not regret working with I Do!!

Sent on 11/21/2018

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

Thank you Kelsey for the wonderful review and I am so happy that you and Fred were so happy with your wedding invitation that we tweaked and made it perfect for you! In all honestly, I am not a jealous person, but I am a little jealous that you and Fred got to go to your Jr. Prom together and grow up together and now you are getting married!! That is so awesome! I love all the history you have together (and that your signature cocktail is called Jr. Prom)! It was so wonderful to work with you and I'm looking forward to seeing (pictures?) of you become husband and wife!

Sean A. · Married on 03/23/2019

Couldn't ask for more! Amazing service & value

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Valerie made the invitation process a very personal and enjoyable one. At first, I assumed we would be paying a premium to work directly with someone on invitations, and originally wanted to save money by using a large scale website. I couldn't have been more wrong. Valerie offers a wide range of invitations that fit all budgets. We found beautiful invitations that fit our budget, and our final payment was the same, if not less, than what we would have paid through a large scale website. Our first meeting with Valerie included a sit down session where she patiently walked us through different styles based on price point. She then helped us work on a digital proof to see what our favorite style would look like once it was personalized. She was so easy to talk to and by the end of the meeting we were interacting as if we had all know each other forever. Valerie is unbelievably responsive to emails and goes above and beyond to give input on all aspects of the save the date and invitation, ranging from the etiquette of addressing names to the best colors or fonts to pick. I was indecisive on the save the date format, and she never hesitated to work up a proof and try different things to make sure it came out exactly how we wanted. I can't imagine going through the invitation process on a website without the help of someone like Valerie. She is a wealth of knowledge, a pleasure to work with, and her passion for her work shows through in everything she does. A seemingly overwhelming / time consuming aspect of the wedding was made SO much easier, thanks to Valerie's commitment to, and enthusiasm around, the entire process. We will definitely be using I Do! Invitations for any other invite / announcement work we need done!

Sent on 12/26/2018

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

Katie and Sean!!! What an amazing review! Thank you for taking the time to write that for me to help other Brides and Grooms see what my small business is all about! Customer service and making the best Save the Date and/or Wedding Invitation possible in whatever the price range is set! I loved working with you every step of the way and now it is almost time to send out your invitations and get ready for the final touches of your beautiful wedding! Congratulations and I wish you every happiness in the world!

Amy · Married on 02/09/2019

Valerie was great! She listened to exactly what I wanted. I didn't want anything over the top and wanted simple and clean looking all in one invitations. I made an appointment and she was ready for me and helped me create exactly what I was picturing. She was quick with responses and the invitations came in super quick. She made the invitation process so easy and I would definitely recommend her to other brides!

Sent on 09/24/2018

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

Thank you for the fantastic review Amy! I am glad we were able to pinpoint what you were looking for quickly and to actually design it and tweak the sample to meet your needs! They turned out perfectly and in record time! I know your day will be beautiful!! Congratulations!!
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 11/30/2018

Our save the dates and invitation suite are gorgeous - I can’t wait to send them! Valerie is simply the best! She was sooo wonderful to work with. I was never left waiting for an answer...even when she was on vacation she responded. She answered all of my questions and helped with appropriate etiquette decisions. She made the daunting task of doing invitations so much easier! I’ll miss working with her when the wedding is over but will use her for any printing I need in the future!

Sent on 08/29/2018

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

Thank you Gina for the wonderful review! I love how you challenged me and asked such good questions every step of the way - starting with your Save the Dates! Your mindfulness and attention to detail pulled this whole wedding invitation suite together so beautifully! Your guests will be WOWED!!! What an amazing first impression you are presenting to your guests! I'm so happy for you and Patrick! Enjoy these last couple of months! Congratulations!!