1445 City Avenue Suite 7-B, Wynnewood, PA 19096 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Party Favors Ink

Party Favors Ink is a full-service wedding invitation and favor business located in Wynnewood, Pennsylvania. Owner Lynne Hart can provide luxurious stationery for couples who desire professional expertise and personalized details. You can rely on these services to further beautify your wedding day celebrations.

Wedding services with Party Favors Ink begin with a complimentary consultation booking to discuss each client’s needs. Lynne works with her clients in a collaborative manner, with additional discussion to help them realize their stylistic vision. Her services stand out through careful attention to detail and customer engagement. You can have customized invitations and envelopes, memorable wedding favors, custom imprinted ribbons and napkins to match your color scheme, and more. This business is also the exclusive importer in the United States for a line of invitations created in Europe and can provide exquisite booklets for your special celebration.

Follow Party Favors Ink on

10 Reviews for Party Favors Ink

1 User photo

Party Favors Ink 1

Liz · Married on 10/22/2016

Lynne was wonderful! We had a very vague idea of what we wanted and she was able to put together the perfect invitation. She also helped me last minute with table numbers. I was looking for something specific and was unable to get what I wanted. I sent her my idea and she was able to get it to me in time for my big day! I would highly recommend Party Favors Inc to any bride or groom!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Patty · Married on 10/25/2014

My invitations rocked.. I had a custom design in mind and showed her a photo of an image I wanted on my invitation to work with.. she ran with the design and layout and nailed it on the first draft.. They were absolutely perfect and fit perfectly with the theme of the wedding.. everyone loved them and said they matched our personalities to the T.. I found out after my shower she also did the shower invitations which complimented my wedding invitation.. again, perfect.. I could not of asked for a more awesome design :)

Sent on 02/15/2015

Party Favors Ink's reply:

Thank you so much Patty. I LOVED your design and it was a pleasure t work with you.
    Lynne

Party Favors Ink FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Shipping
    Thermography

• Elite Florals
    Elite Florals Wedding Florists

Creative elegent in all they do. A must see for anyone having a party

• Royal Design Flowers & Events
    Royal Design Flowers & Events Wedding Florists

Party Favors Ink offers very unique products that are affordable and quality.

• Papertini, LLC
    Papertini, LLC Wedding Florists

Party Favors Ink produces personalized and high quality products. If you are looking to make a memorable impact on your wedding or event favors, we definitely recommend their products!

• 1445 City Avenue Suite 7-B Wynnewood, PA, 19096 See on map
    267-214-4733 (Phone number)
    8007751550 (Other Phone Number)
  • 1445 City Avenue Suite 7B Wynnewood, PA, 19096 See on map
    Hours are by appointment only.