Brooklyn, NY 11238 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date

About Sarah Bode-Clark Photography

Turn up the music and let's get down!

Whether it's a traditional affair in the city, a rager in the suburbs, or an offbeat event upstate, I've got your back. I'll hustle for you no matter your style and deliver photos that pulse with the energy and fun of your day. Your photos will exude the colors and emotions of your day and won't feel stuffy or overly posed because I'm not afraid to get down & goofy to help you feel at ease in front of the camera. I'll handle the little things--guiding you into good light or smoothing a rogue strand of hair--while still allowing the day to unfold naturally around you. I'll capture all of your candid laughs, tears, and booty shaking by getting right into the action beside you. Boogie over to my website to learn more today!

Follow Sarah Bode-Clark Photography on

Sarah Bode-Clark Photography 2
Sarah Bode-Clark Photography 3

Jessie Gaynor · Married on 05/25/2019

Sarah is a star!

We can't recommend Sarah highly enough. She was a complete pro from the moment I emailed her, and every step of the way she made me and my husband feel totally comfortable—from meeting with us in person and listening with kindness and patience to a litany of complex family dynamics to being an amazing, positive, delightful presence on the day itself. She was such a joy to have with us all day. I tend to hate having my picture taken, but Sarah put me entirely at ease and made me feel like...maybe I could be a model? (Luckily, that wore off after the wedding.) We just got our pictures back and are absolutely thrilled by how they look. Sarah is obviously an incredibly talented photographer, but she also captured the vibe of our wedding (and, honestly, who we are as a couple) perfectly. She is an absolute star!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Ping

Ping Yan · Married on 05/02/2019

Best. Photographer. EVER!

The process of securing a photographer was more time consuming than we anticipated. We wanted to find someone that would document our day like a photojournalist AND capture the energy of our wedding. Personality and disposition were also important factors for us. We wanted a photographer that was genuinely interested in us as people, instead of just “another job”. We actually interviewed 5 photographers before finding Sarah.

We chose her because her photographs were artistic, insanely creative, and her composition conveyed a whimsical sense of fun while capturing the beauty of the moment. She had a wonderful way of “getting in there” and capturing the most candid moments without being obtrusive.

At our wedding, she brought ALL of this and more. She was patient and diplomatic as she wrangled my Groom-zilla and our bridal team. The weather was iffy and annoying the entire day but Sarah (and her amazing assistant Jenny) managed to work in and around the rain efficiently. SO efficiently! After the ceremony, we posed for receiving line photos with our guests and the rain started to come down. She worked the crowd with such grace while moving everybody along quickly. Imagine photographing 60 people in less than 15 minutes. Gangsta!!

Sarah’s professionalism is second to none. The guests even commented that she was not in their face and seemed to blend into the venue! Whether it was posed or candid, she made sure she got the best picture before moving onto another shot- with speed and accuracy!

I sent an online album of our wedding pictures to the guests and their feedback was so gratifying. Everyone loved how they looked, even while making goofy faces and sweaty from dancing! The posed portraits were elegant and not stuffy but my absolute favorite was definitely all of the candids she took. Those pictures captured the emotionality of that day. I felt as if I was reliving the wedding.

We loved Sarah. You will too!!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Sarah Bode-Clark Photography 4
    Sarah Bode-Clark Photography 5
    Sarah Bode-Clark Photography 6

Heather · Married on 06/24/2018

Sarah was fantastic! Our wedding pictures were everything we hoped for - she listened carefully to what we wanted and totally delivered.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Sarah Bode-Clark Photography's reply:

I'm so glad to hear this! I always hope to deliver photos that shine with how awesome each couples' wedding is and it was such a pleasure doing so for the two of you. Congratulations, again!!

Sarah Bode-Clark Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,375.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Mon Amie Events NYC
    Mon Amie Events NYC Wedding DJs

Sarah is a pleasure to work with. She's calm, sweet, professional, and a fantastic photographer!

• Brooklyn, 11238 See on map