9 Reviews for Sarah Bode-Clark Photography

Wedding Portraits (1)
Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)
6 Sarah Bode-Clark Photography Reviews

Sarah shot our engagement photos and our wedding - she is AMAZING. My maid of honor, as Sarah was shooting us, said "she is just the most affirming photographer" and she really is. She made the shoots fun and the pictures from the engagement shoot and the sneak peaks from the wedding (which happened YESTERDAY) look sooooooo good.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Engagement Shoot, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Sarah is the total package: Huge talent , very thoughtful and thorough. Her photographs have life and energy, and are beautiful. I'm so grateful to have had document our wedding. She goes above and beyond. She has the right temperament for these types of emotional milestones. Use her. You'll be so glad you did!

Profile Picture J, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah was absolutely amazing!!! From the first email to the last one with the gallery attached, we were so happy with her professionalism, her upbeat personality, and her extraordinary shots. Not only were the pictures UNBELIEVABLY BEAUTIFUL which obviously was our main goal...she was a joy to work with. I have a very specific memory of the chaos of taking the family pictures...there were about 30 of us trying to get in the one shot and the whole family was just chatting away and Sarah really took control of the situation, she knew just what to do---my wife and I were so ready to be done with the pictures and join in the festivities and Sarah made that happen quickly and efficiently...and the picture actually turned out so great! This is just one example of the magic she worked on our wedding day. We could go on and on but the heart of the matter is that Sarah was born to do wedding photography and we couldn't recommend her more.

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/3/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Digital Files, Save the Date

Sarah was fantastic! She was so attentive during the planning process and truly went above and beyond on our wedding day, from photographing Ed at the barber, to taking extra photos of our extended family, and to truly capturing everything. Sarah, we cannot thank you enough!

Profile Picture Wallis, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sarah is a talented professional. She responded promptly to all of our photo requests and followed through with them even with last minute changes and updates the day of. We love our photos because they capture the energy of the event and the happiness of all of our guests. We highly recommend Sarah Bode-Clark Photography!

Profile Picture User4572208, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah Bode-Clark was the most professional of photographers of which I have worked. She took beautiful pictures, worked with my budget (which many photographers won't do) and gave me better pictures than I had anticipated in several different formats for me to share with family and friends. She was recommended to me y a former student/friend and boy was he right! She stepped forward and took charge when she needed to (our wedding was outside in Central Park, so sometimes people got in the way of a good shot--she was not afraid to ask them nicely to clear the way and allow her to get the shots she needed) and she was in good humor on a day where I was very nervous anyway. I didn't have to worry one bit. She handled it all and I had my pictures soon after I returned back home. I look at those pictures each day. It reminds me of such a happy day and how Sarah set up so many of the best shots with lighting and environment that I wouldn't have thought about, that now, in retrospect, I see the true artist that she is. I would highly recommend her for your special event. She is a dear person, and true to her word. I certainly got more for my money than I expected and she certainly delivered excellent results!

Profile Picture Max, 3/18/14, 1 Review