I love what I do.
I want to photograph everything and everyone and when I'm not shooting I get really antsy, really fast. I can't imagine doing anything but this, a few years ago I walked out of my web design job to make sure that what I love is what I do every day.
I do my best to make people laugh and feel comfortable in front of my camera, I want to capture natural smiles. If I'm photographing your kids, I want them to run and jump and yell and play and get dirty. If I'm photographing your wedding, I want you to sing and dance and laugh and kiss. I love color and motion, I love high contrast black and white images.
I'm an adorer of music, art and movies. I married a graphic designer and together we have a crazy little boy who makes us equally happy and exhausted.
I think red wine and/or chocolate chip cookies fix everything. I'm addicted to cooking shows and I believe everyone is happier on a bike.
If you have any questions or would like to meet up and chat about scheduling a session, drop me an email at email@example.com
Other couples have also viewed:
5 Reviews for Sarah Barthlow Photography
Recommended by 99% of couples
4 User photos
Taylor · Married on 07/15/2017
Finding a photographer that can capture candid moments was high on my priority list. Sarah is amazing at being in the right place at the right time to catch every little glance, smile, tear and laugh. She picked the most gorgeous locations at our venue to take group photos. My family and friends were all impressed with our wedding photos and I can’t say enough good things. Sarah will forever be our “go-to” photographer and I recommend her to everyone I know and love.Sent on 04/21/2018
Sarah Barthlow Photography's reply:Awww! Thank you so much Taylor! I look forward to being your "go-to" photographer! I loved working with you and your family, I had so much fun! The dancing at your reception was my favorite!
Brian · Married on 05/21/2017
We cannot recommend Sarah Barthlow Photography enough! We were very happy with the how the photos turned out and Sarah made our day extremely enjoyable and stress free. She captured our wedding day perfectly, her insight and ideas turned into some truly remarkable shots. Besides being very organized and helpful, everything was so well-planned. The quality of the photos and the uniqueness of style makes my wife and I feel we really made the right decision. Very happy with how everything turned out!Sent on 03/27/2018
Sarah Barthlow Photography's reply:Hi Brian! Thank you so much for the kind words, I really appreciate it! It was a pleasure to work with you and Karen, your photos are truly some of my favorite from last year!
Matt · Married on 06/20/2015
I would easily recommend Sarah Barthlow Photography, her product completely exceeded our expectations:Sent on 08/07/2016
1. Quality of Service: Sarah's portfolio really impressed us when we were looking for a wedding photographer. And we were very, very impressed by her "wedding day manner" - Sarah was very inspired in her drive to get the best shots for us, which we both greatly appreciated. The combination of Sarah's talent and inspiration paid off with a great, great end result - the photography package she provided vastly exceeded our expectations.
2. Responsiveness: We were planning a wedding in Detroit Michigan, from Atlanta GA, and while Sarah did admit that she found this unique, she had no problem what-so-ever adjusting her process to accommodate us. Sarah told us she usually meets the couple to learn about their needs in person, and we had no problem using Skype to conduct this meeting. Sarah promptly returned all phone calls and emails, was on time - to the minute - on our wedding day, and was very open to adjusting our photo shoot on the fly (including driving us to the best spots on Belle Isle - where are wedding was located), to get us the best product possible. I cannot say how much I appreciated Sarah's work ethic.
3. Professionalism: Really, Sarah's professionalism manifests itself in the above. However, to me, I can also say that Sarah allowed us to have the wedding of our dreams, and while we were busy doing that, during the ceremony and following reception, she worked tirelessly to get us the best package possible. Sarah's professionalism is first-rate.
4. Value: The combination of Sarah's photographic skills, her motivation to get the best package possible, and the end result of her photo package vastly exceeding our already-high expectations speaks to the value of Sarah Barthlow Photography.
5. Flexibility was great, see above!
Sarah Barthlow Photography's reply:Thank you so much, I can't put into words how much I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I loved working with the both of you and I always look back at the photos we created with happiness. Matt and Tina, I hope married life is treating you well and that your future is filled with lots of love.
Sarah Barthlow Photography Price Rates