10 Wilson Avenue, Newark, NJ 07105 Map · Phone number

Santos Florist 6
Santos Florist 7

Lisa · Married on 06/28/2019

Marvelous Manny!

I got married in June 2019. I hired Manny to handle all the flowers for my wedding. From the bridal shower centerpieces, church pieced, bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, venue centerpieces and anything in between. He was easy to work with and was super responsive and helpful. I asked him to put together a sample centerpiece for the wedding day. When I went in, he made a true to size sample and within that sample showed me 3 different options. We worked together to make it exactly how I wanted it. For my bridesmaid bouquets I showed him several different pictures for my inspiration. He showed my samples of the flowers and I was able to tell him what I liked and didn't like. For my bouquet, I originally wanted Dahlias, as I love how big and beautiful they are with roses. He warned me that they were not really in season and most likely not going to be as big as I envisioned. 2 weeks before the wedding he ordered some for me and sent me a picture of what they looked like. His knowledge and expertise was right, they were not what I had envisioned. He worked with me yet again to adjust my vision. In the end, all of the flowers came out beautiful and exactly as I wanted. His team was prompt with delivery. There was a wedding ceremony scheduled earlier in the day, before my wedding, and they were able to set up the church with the large pieces as well as pew flowers and then clean up, transport the large pieces from the church to my venue 30 miles away and set up the ballroom before I arrived to take pictures. I would recommend working with Manny to others!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Santos Florist 8

matthew · Married on 11/17/2018

A must hire!

The best! That is really all that needs to be said about Santos florist. The arrangements for every table all looked the exact same, all full and absolutely amazing! Besides the flower arrangements all being perfect the price can not be beat! They are very accommodating working out everything you are looking for in a very reasonable price range.
    Thank you so much for make my husband and I’s Wedding look absolutely perfect and gorgeous! All brides or anyone in need of flower arrangements for any event Need to first stop at Santos!!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Adriana

Adriana · Married on 06/30/2018

Manny helped my husband and I pick out what we needed and suggested colors and ideas. We were not disappointed one bit. The flowers were amazingly beautiful. You cannot go wrong in picking Santos!

Sent on 07/02/2018