69 East Passaic Ave, Bloomfield, NJ 07003 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About LUSH FLEURISTE

Lush Fleuriste is a full service event floral design company Iin Bloomfield, NJ, providing floral arrangements and decor for weddings and other special events. We source the highest quality fresh cut flowers from all over the globe, provide a personalized one on one experience start to finish, and give you the biggest wow for your budget! So whether you are looking for a rustic, chic, bohemian, romantic, classic, glamourous, vintage, traditional look, our team will go above and beyond to transform your venue into the event you have always dreamed of... and more!!!

Take the first step in becoming a LUSH bride and schedule a free consultation!

Follow LUSH FLEURISTE on

LUSH FLEURISTE 6
LUSH FLEURISTE 7

Kristen Blake · Married on 02/22/2019

Most Beautiful Flowers Ever

I used Sheena for my wedding flowers, and I must say, she was the best vendor I could have possibly hired. She's been doing this for a decade and used to own Bella Fiori, my older sister used her for her wedding, and we were so happy to have accidentally found her again while flower shopping as we had known she had sold her previous company through an unfortunate divorce or we would have went straight to her to begin with! Aside from the amazing work she did, she cared, she was attentive, made me feel like I was her most important wedding even though I had a smaller wedding, and always, always, always responded to any question I had along the way, within hours or less. She was super informative, taught us which flowers were in season, which ones were budget friendly, which ones were for splurging, which roses opened the best, which roses looked more like David Austin garden roses without the big price tag, and created an awesome look for less bouquet that fit into my budget perfectly, and I actually liked it better then the fancy one that would of cost me $500 that I found on pinterest. When she came to my hotel the morning of the wedding holding a big box of bouquets, I went into tears, happy ones of coarse, hey were way prettier then I ever imagined, and because I was happy crying, she started to as well! Her passion for her craft shines, she became my go to vendor for all questions wedding related, I felt like she was my new best friend who was just as excited about my wedding as I was. Everyone loved the flowers and commented on how huge, open, and beautiful the roses were, they have never seen anything like it! Two of my bridesmaids, and a wedding guest who were planning weddings, have hired her after seeing her work and hearing me rave about the process. The other thing I really loved, was she never pushed me to spend more, she took my list of items, inspiration photos, and budget, and put together a few different ideas that worked within or around it and let me choose which I felt comfortable with, and we tweaked it together to create our plan. If your looking for a florist, who has passion for what they do, does amazing work, is transparent and honest, who takes the time to sit down and teach you about what your options are and what would be best for your needs, and who is as ocd as I am when it comes to things being perfect, I HIGHLY recommend her. She wasn't the cheapest, but you get a lot more for your money flower wise, you also get a florist that is attentive, gives great advice with all questions flower or even wedding related (almost like having a planner and florist in one), and the blooms she picks are outstanding. How do I know you ask... Well, I am a visual person, so I bought samples from the three florists I was choosing, all within the same price range +/- 200, and the difference was night and day. The other two florists I had met with before realizing Sheena was the designer behind LUSH, had very traditional outdated styles, with ugly filler flowers and cheep greenery, and the roses were closed up tight, and when Sheena made me mine, it looked like it was straight off of pinterest or a bridal blog. The main flowers were the same in all of them, it amazed me how different each one was. She even sent me preview pics before to see if I wanted anything tweaked, they were perfect! I cant say enough, if your searching for a florist, stop here, she is super sweet, and does anything to make her clients happy, and always throws in freebies with the leftovers like a toss bouquet, cake flowers, and she even had enough to make me a cluster of flowers and greens to hang on my escort card table sign.

Sent on 03/25/2019
    LUSH FLEURISTE 17
    LUSH FLEURISTE 18
    LUSH FLEURISTE 19

LUSH FLEURISTE's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, so appreciated. Thank you so much for choosing me for your flowers.

talia · Married on 11/10/2018

Stress free and beyond satisfied!

Hello, I hired LUSH to do my wedding renewal vows this winter. My husband and I wanted to keep it simple because we already had the big wedding. Sheena was so fast to respond to us throughout the whole process and her prices were perfect. I wish we knew of LUSH for our wedding! We are really busy with work, kids, and life so we booked her over email. She asked us for a list of what we needed, a couple pics of what we had in mind so she can see the colors and style, and our budget, and she took a couple days to put something together for us, and showed us a couple photos of what it would look like and we hired her right there, it was THAT easy.

The day of she showed up with her helpers and made the venue truly our own. The flowers were even nicer than we hoped, and the guests raved about them. Maybe I'm biased, but I thought they were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen, I love pink, and she introduced me to these amazing garden roses, my guests and I were amazed at the size, the scent, and how different they were! I highly suggest using Sheena, she is awesome, and we never had a problem getting a hold of her when we needed to add on more or change items, and she also helped us choose our other vendors. You cant go wrong, and again, I wish we knew of her for our actual wedding, because the florist we hired never responded once we handed her the deposit, I felt like she never remembered who I was and what we wanted each time we met, and it stressed me out and made me feel like I was just a number to her, and I was going to end up with someone else's flower order hah! Luckily it worked out okay, but a responsive vendor, makes a world of difference when your planning the biggest event of your life, trust me....

Sent on 03/22/2019
    LUSH FLEURISTE 20
    LUSH FLEURISTE 21
    LUSH FLEURISTE 22

LUSH FLEURISTE's reply:

Aww, thank you so much for your kind words Talia, it truly means a lot! I loved those garden roses!!!!

LUSH FLEURISTE FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• LUSH FLEURISTE 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 69 East Passaic Ave Bloomfield, NJ, 07003 See on map
    (973) 886-8473 (Phone number)
    By appointment only. We can also come to you.