69 East Passaic Ave, Bloomfield, NJ 07003 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About LUSH FLEURISTE

Lush is a wedding florist company based in Bloomfield, New Jersey. Founder, Sheena Pallay, provides customer service and beautifully designed arrangements tailored to suit each individual couple. Sheena specializes in a wide range of styles, crafting floral pieces to suit wedding themes, from classic concepts to contemporary trends. The Lush Fleuriste team handpicks their flowers from a varied inventory of exquisite blooms. They thoroughly enjoy producing one-of-a-kind creations that are worthy of their clients’ upcoming event of a lifetime.

Conscious of the many intricate elements that go into wedding preparations, Lush Fleuriste aims for nothing less than exceptional results. Offering couples options that suit their budget and visions, Sheena takes pride in her responsive and helpful client care. Lush Fleuriste strives to provide arrangements that are not only pleasing to the eye, but that also inspire joy. Some of the specific services and compositions provided by this company include:

• Complimentary consultations
  • Wedding design assistance
  • Order delivery, setup, and cleanup
  • Aisle and altar decor
  • Centerpieces
  • Bouquets and boutonnieres
  • Corsages
  • Flower baskets, crowns, and petals
  • Non-floral and artificial arrangements

LUSH FLEURISTE 7
  • Xinia

Xinia Mastrangelo · Married on 05/03/2019

Sheena is the BEST

I gonna be honest I never set up things online or through the phone..I'm the kind of person who goes to the Vendor store/place etc.... So with Sheena it was my 1st time I set up/arrange everything online,txt,emails can't denied I was freaking out because as you know online fraud is so easy plus in someway to trust blindly to someone your floral arrangements is crazy!!! ...anyway I found Sheena through this website and from all the Vendor she was the few ones who took the time to email me and not asking me at beginning my budget wish I guess so Floral design vendors only care(hate that) she called me..hear me out and I told her what I was looking for and then my budget she was the one of ones who gave me a fair price..so I was deciding between and other Vendor but at the end I chose her because of her kindness and attention...
    My Centerpieces,arrangements,arch were BEAUTIFUL..all the details were on spot... the day of my event I was freaking out and kindissssh Bridezilla because she was mention about adding stuff or making some changes so I was like not let's keep up with what was decided but don't miss understand that she does that because of her passion she wants to make everything beautiful (I should listen her!haha!) I never met her but definitely I will work with her in future big parties n totally recommend her because people like this needs to be expose!!!NEVER change your kindness, professionalism because that's what it mades a business sucess Sheena!!!YOU DA BEST Thank you for everythin

Sent on 05/09/2019
    LUSH FLEURISTE 18
    LUSH FLEURISTE 19
    LUSH FLEURISTE 20

LUSH FLEURISTE's reply:

Xinia!!! Thank you so much for your kind words!!! You were far from a bridezilla, you were a pleasure to work with!!! I do wish we got to meet, however your cousin was amazing to work with as well, she’s a great planner, hope to work with her again one day on another one of your events! Lol, I sooo didn’t mean to stress you out, since you called me, I wanted to get your opinion or approval on a minor adjustment we could change or leave as planned, I would never change a single thing without permission, ever, lol. I am just OCD, and want everything perfect... I’m so happy you loved it all! I have to say, those lantern centerpieces were hands down my favorite centerpieces I’ve done all year! ❤️❤️❤️ Everyone walking around the ballroom while I was setting up was in love with them too, so elegant and romantic! I hope to work together again soon, I had a lot of fun with my creative freedom you gave me, it’s always my best work!

Kristen Blake · Married on 02/22/2019

Most Beautiful Flowers Ever

I used Sheena for my wedding flowers, and I must say, she was the best vendor I could have possibly hired. She's been doing this for a decade and used to own Bella Fiori, my older sister used her for her wedding, and we were so happy to have accidentally found her again while flower shopping as we had known she had sold her previous company through an unfortunate divorce or we would have went straight to her to begin with! Aside from the amazing work she did, she cared, she was attentive, made me feel like I was her most important wedding even though I had a smaller wedding, and always, always, always responded to any question I had along the way, within hours or less. She was super informative, taught us which flowers were in season, which ones were budget friendly, which ones were for splurging, which roses opened the best, which roses looked more like David Austin garden roses without the big price tag, and created an awesome look for less bouquet that fit into my budget perfectly, and I actually liked it better then the fancy one that would of cost me $500 that I found on pinterest. When she came to my hotel the morning of the wedding holding a big box of bouquets, I went into tears, happy ones of coarse, hey were way prettier then I ever imagined, and because I was happy crying, she started to as well! Her passion for her craft shines, she became my go to vendor for all questions wedding related, I felt like she was my new best friend who was just as excited about my wedding as I was. Everyone loved the flowers and commented on how huge, open, and beautiful the roses were, they have never seen anything like it! Two of my bridesmaids, and a wedding guest who were planning weddings, have hired her after seeing her work and hearing me rave about the process. The other thing I really loved, was she never pushed me to spend more, she took my list of items, inspiration photos, and budget, and put together a few different ideas that worked within or around it and let me choose which I felt comfortable with, and we tweaked it together to create our plan. If your looking for a florist, who has passion for what they do, does amazing work, is transparent and honest, who takes the time to sit down and teach you about what your options are and what would be best for your needs, and who is as ocd as I am when it comes to things being perfect, I HIGHLY recommend her. She wasn't the cheapest, but you get a lot more for your money flower wise, you also get a florist that is attentive, gives great advice with all questions flower or even wedding related (almost like having a planner and florist in one), and the blooms she picks are outstanding. How do I know you ask... Well, I am a visual person, so I bought samples from the three florists I was choosing, all within the same price range +/- 200, and the difference was night and day. The other two florists I had met with before realizing Sheena was the designer behind LUSH, had very traditional outdated styles, with ugly filler flowers and cheep greenery, and the roses were closed up tight, and when Sheena made me mine, it looked like it was straight off of pinterest or a bridal blog. The main flowers were the same in all of them, it amazed me how different each one was. She even sent me preview pics before to see if I wanted anything tweaked, they were perfect! I cant say enough, if your searching for a florist, stop here, she is super sweet, and does anything to make her clients happy, and always throws in freebies with the leftovers like a toss bouquet, cake flowers, and she even had enough to make me a cluster of flowers and greens to hang on my escort card table sign.

Sent on 03/25/2019
    LUSH FLEURISTE 21
    LUSH FLEURISTE 22
    LUSH FLEURISTE 23

LUSH FLEURISTE's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, so appreciated. Thank you so much for choosing me for your flowers.

LUSH FLEURISTE FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• LUSH FLEURISTE 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 69 East Passaic Ave Bloomfield, NJ, 07003 See on map
    (973) 886-8473 (Phone number)
    By appointment only. We can also come to you.