LUSH FLEURISTE Reviews

37 Reviews for LUSH FLEURISTE

• Demetra

Demetra G. · Married on 09/04/2020

Everything was BEAUTIFUL!

My now husband and I worked with Sheena from Lush Fleuriste and had an amazing experience even through the pandemic. The flowers were absolutely stunning! Way better than I could have ever pictured in my head! Wedding plans changed just two weeks beforehand due to COVID restrictions and everything was simply beautiful.

Sent on 09/15/2020

LUSH FLEURISTE's reply:

Awww thank you guys! I’m glad you loved it all!!! Please send pics and I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness

Marissa C. · Married on 12/21/2019

Loved working with lush fleuriste!

Working with Sheena was an absolute pleasure. She wasn't just incredibly helpful, honest, and fair, but made beautiful arrangements that our wedding guests still can't stop talking about. We all took them home afterwards, they were just too pretty! I didn't want bouquets or displays that were too bridal, and Sheena delivered on arrangements that were loose, moody, and fun. It looked perfect. I definitely recommend coming with a vision and a few photos for inspiration, but and then letting Sheena take the wheel. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/26/2019

LUSH FLEURISTE's reply:

Awww thank you so much!!! I am in love with this bouquet pic, and I am stealing it btw!!! Send more when you get them!!!! Thanks again for choosing and trusting in me!

Emilie B. · Married on 11/22/2019

Truely Beautiful

Sheena and Lush Fleuriste were truly so amazing. Sheena did so much work to make our wedding perfect. Her attention to detail was amazing, she made sure that ever flower was in the right place and every center piece was perfect. Our wedding was holiday themed and we got so many compliments on how the flowers brought the theme together and made the room look beautiful. We still have people asking us where the flowers were from and how they can get in contact with them. She even made a flower collar for my dog!! I could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Melissa P. · Married on 11/10/2019

Brides, look no further!!

Amazing experience with Sheena and Lush! From the time we first met with her until our wedding day (and even after), Sheena never stopped working for us and doing every little thing she could to improve our wedding day. She made us feel like our wedding was the most important job she's ever done, it was so genuine and so relieving to have that personal feel throughout the process. The flowers were absolutely stunning, the centerpieces she made came out better than we could have imagined, and everything overall just looked so beautiful. She is knowledgeable in her craft, creative, personable, and very responsive. On top of how high quality her work was, and how authentic she is, Sheena also charged significantly less than the other florists that quoted us. Sheena helped make our wedding day unforgettable and we would recommend Lush to every bride and groom out there!

Sent on 12/04/2019

LUSH FLEURISTE's reply:

Awww thank you for the kind words and for choosing me:-) you were a pleasure to work with!!! I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness
  • Angela

A.m.s. · Married on 10/06/2019

An Artist!

I cannot say enough good things about Sheena! She is a true artist and my guests complimented the arrangements and colors all night! My mom insisted on paying for the flowers so I did not want to go crazy with our budget. Sheena was soooo helpful in achieving the look I dreamed of but within reason! The arrangements were full, fresh, and vibrant. She even made three different centerpieces for visual contrast, filled lanterns, tall centerpieces, and unique hoop centerpieces with a candle votive hanging in the center. I also wanted my bouquet to represent both of my grandmothers and my mom. She was able to incorporate all of the elements stunningly. I love my bouquet so much, that I decided to preserve it in resin. Thank you again, Sheena, for the most beautiful flowers and making my woodland fairy wedding come to life!

Sent on 10/09/2019

LUSH FLEURISTE's reply:

Awww thank you so much for the kind words, it means a lot! I had a lot of fun doing your fairy theme! I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!!! Thanks again for choosing me!
  • Heidi

Heidi F. · Married on 09/07/2019

An absolute DREAM COME TRUE. Search no more!

BOOK HER!! Sheena is an absolute dream come true. Do not search another minute elsewhere! Lock this anointed florist down and your day will be better than you could have ever imagined. My wedding guests were touching the flowers and asking if they were real because they could not believe how beautiful and perfect everything looked.

Quality of Service: Unparalleled. From the very first phone call she was incredibly empathetic, an amazing listener, and confident she could create the best event for my budget...and boy did she!! She is a made to order florist so you get a completely customized event where she utilizes every penny to make your vision come alive in ways you couldn’t dream of yourself!

I took the route of giving Sheena creative freedom over my event. As a fellow (performing) artist, I decided to relinquish control (so hard as a bride-I know!) and let Sheena take the lead. I am so glad I did! She was so in tune with my vision, I knew It would be best take flowers and event design off my plate and entrust it fully to her. THANK YOU SHEENA! With everything going on pre-wedding, that was an enormous blessing. Trust me when I say she is insanely gifted and not your average florist.

Sheena is also SO incredibly sweet and caring. She is filled with love and passion and it shows in her work! I almost cried (don’t smudge the makeup!) both when she came into my hotel room with the bouquets and when I walked into the reception.

Professionalism: She is a pro. Sheena was the perfect mix of friend and boss lady. She approached our conversations with empathy, care, and understanding. Most importantly, she delivered. She showed up in my hotel room day-of like a ninja! She told me what I needed to know, then disappeared to create the most beautiful reception. She was extremely professional from start to finish. She met and exceeded expectations.

Value: If it seems I had a large budget, I did not! Sheena asked me in our first conversation about my budget range. This allowed us to dream with accurate and realistic expectations. She knows her flowers so well that she was able to take my budget and create a vision that maximized every penny. While she listened and incorporated the things that I expressed most important to me, she was equally as strong in helping lead me in directions that would again maximize my budget and visual aesthetic. She also delivered the bouquets in vases! This is amazing because not only are the flowers vibrant for the big moment, but I was able to use the bouquets as centerpieces! The quality of her flowers were insane and perfect. I felt like a royal princess carrying my bouquet. She is also unparalleled in her pricing. I promise you will not find a better deal out there for her level of talent.

Responsiveness: I came to Sheena in a panic because my florist (and event designer) stopped communicating then bailed on us last minute...nightmare! We also stuck with hiring mostly friends (in their respective professions) for our wedding vendors, so choosing a “random vendor” from Wedding Wire was not something I wanted to do- especially this late in the game. I was quite tentative and nervous moving forward, but Sheena’s communication and responsiveness was so assuring. Commit to her and she will commit to you! You wouldn’t believe the length of our e-mail chain! Despite my insane amount of questions (sorry Sheena ;) she patiently answered every one and explained everything with amazing clarity, transparency, and speed.

Flexibility: Thank God for her! Both my husband and I were working and traveling leading up to the wedding. She went out of her way to make every effort to squeeze me in and give me as many options as she could to meet with her. She willingly made herself readily available to talk about whatever I needed to feel comfortable on my day.

Sheena, I can’t thank you enough for all of your hard work and dedication. You blew me and all my special guests away. Everything could not have been more perfect. Thank for for your generosity along the way. I already have people asking for your contact info after coming to my wedding! You were a God-send. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

Heidi

Sent on 10/02/2019

LUSH FLEURISTE's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for all the kind words, I do try my very best!!!! So it’s nice to have it recognized lol! I’m so happy you loved everything!!! I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!!!
  • Natalie

Natalie F. · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Working with Sheena at LushFleuriste was one of the best decisions I made in planning my wedding. The arrangements she created were truly beautiful. I just got back from my honeymoon and already people are asking who did my flowers! From the beginning I felt like I could really trust Sheena from seeing the other work she’s done, and that proved to be 100% true. She is very experienced and goes the extra mile to make sure your wedding flowers are looking super fresh and “lush” the day of your wedding. She worked directly with my venue and church to be sure that the arrangements were set up in time, and I felt totally care-free the day of my wedding. I’d recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 09/16/2019

LUSH FLEURISTE's reply:

Awww thank you so much!!!!! So happy you loved it all and that you were worry free!!!! It means a lot!!!!! Congrats and wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Heather P. · Married on 08/31/2019

Mother of the bride

Sheena is amazing. As I was already familiar with her beautiful work, I knew my daughter was in the best of hands for her wedding. Not only did Sheena go out of her way to provide the best service freshest flowers, but her floral design is the best I’ve seen. There was never a need to worry about transportation, timing or venue coordination. Sheena does it all. Most importantly though, the arrangements were gorgeous, beyond even what I expected! I highly recommend Sheena to any bride who is looking for a wedding florist who is professional, on time, with the highest quality flowers and arrangements as well as impeccable design!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Heather P. · Married on 08/31/2019

Mother of the bride

Sent on 09/20/2019

LUSH FLEURISTE's reply:

Awww thank you, I’m so happy you loved it all as mother of the bride!!! Thanks for trusting in me as always!!!

Veronica · Married on 08/25/2019

Sheena is the best!

Let me start by saying Sheena did a FANTASTIC job for my wedding and she was absolutely AMAZING to work with! It took me a long time and many face-to-face meetings to find the right florist who not only gets my style and is also willing to work with my budget (I went over budget on my venue, so I was determined to stay on budget for everything else). From the moment I got in contact with Sheena (found her here at WeddingWire) until the day of the wedding, she treated me like I was her only client - she always responded fast no matter when and how I chose to contact her, she gave me ideas and suggestions when she thought something would be helpful, she accommodated every single one of my needs and requests. The night before the wedding she gave me a preview of my bouquet (I requested of course), I almost cried. She asked me if anything needed any change, I said absolutely nothing, to me it was perfect!!! When I saw the rest of the flowers on my wedding day, especially how the ball room looked when I first entered, it took my breathe away... The guests all fought for the centerpieces. Need I say more?

Sent on 09/25/2019

LUSH FLEURISTE's reply:

Hahaha, I love when the guests fight over the flowers, it means I did my job well, lol! I loved your flowers myself and was hoping there would be one left behind for myself hahaha, there wasn’t lol! Jkjkjkjk... thank you again for choosing me!!! I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 07/21/2019

Sheena is amazing!

We received so many compliments on our flowers! Sheena was an absolute pleasure to work with! She completely understood my vision and ran with it! I honestly cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/27/2019

Tara R. · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely amazing!

From beginning to end what an amazing experience! So accommodating, she listened to everything I said. I explained my vision and she made it happen but much more than what I dreamed of. Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/17/2019

LUSH FLEURISTE's reply:

Awww thank you for choosing me and reviewing me! I’m glad you loved everything and I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!!!!!
  • Xinia

Xinia M. · Married on 05/03/2019

Sheena is the BEST

I gonna be honest I never set up things online or through the phone..I'm the kind of person who goes to the Vendor store/place etc.... So with Sheena it was my 1st time I set up/arrange everything online,txt,emails can't denied I was freaking out because as you know online fraud is so easy plus in someway to trust blindly to someone your floral arrangements is crazy!!! ...anyway I found Sheena through this website and from all the Vendor she was the few ones who took the time to email me and not asking me at beginning my budget wish I guess so Floral design vendors only care(hate that) she called me..hear me out and I told her what I was looking for and then my budget she was the one of ones who gave me a fair price..so I was deciding between and other Vendor but at the end I chose her because of her kindness and attention...
    My Centerpieces,arrangements,arch were BEAUTIFUL..all the details were on spot... the day of my event I was freaking out and kindissssh Bridezilla because she was mention about adding stuff or making some changes so I was like not let's keep up with what was decided but don't miss understand that she does that because of her passion she wants to make everything beautiful (I should listen her!haha!) I never met her but definitely I will work with her in future big parties n totally recommend her because people like this needs to be expose!!!NEVER change your kindness, professionalism because that's what it mades a business sucess Sheena!!!YOU DA BEST Thank you for everythin

Sent on 05/09/2019

LUSH FLEURISTE's reply:

Xinia!!! Thank you so much for your kind words!!! You were far from a bridezilla, you were a pleasure to work with!!! I do wish we got to meet, however your cousin was amazing to work with as well, she’s a great planner, hope to work with her again one day on another one of your events! Lol, I sooo didn’t mean to stress you out, since you called me, I wanted to get your opinion or approval on a minor adjustment we could change or leave as planned, I would never change a single thing without permission, ever, lol. I am just OCD, and want everything perfect... I’m so happy you loved it all! I have to say, those lantern centerpieces were hands down my favorite centerpieces I’ve done all year! ❤️❤️❤️ Everyone walking around the ballroom while I was setting up was in love with them too, so elegant and romantic! I hope to work together again soon, I had a lot of fun with my creative freedom you gave me, it’s always my best work!

Kristen B. · Married on 02/22/2019

Most Beautiful Flowers Ever

I used Sheena for my wedding flowers, and I must say, she was the best vendor I could have possibly hired. She's been doing this for a decade and used to own Bella Fiori, my older sister used her for her wedding, and we were so happy to have accidentally found her again while flower shopping as we had known she had sold her previous company through an unfortunate divorce or we would have went straight to her to begin with! Aside from the amazing work she did, she cared, she was attentive, made me feel like I was her most important wedding even though I had a smaller wedding, and always, always, always responded to any question I had along the way, within hours or less. She was super informative, taught us which flowers were in season, which ones were budget friendly, which ones were for splurging, which roses opened the best, which roses looked more like David Austin garden roses without the big price tag, and created an awesome look for less bouquet that fit into my budget perfectly, and I actually liked it better then the fancy one that would of cost me $500 that I found on pinterest. When she came to my hotel the morning of the wedding holding a big box of bouquets, I went into tears, happy ones of coarse, hey were way prettier then I ever imagined, and because I was happy crying, she started to as well! Her passion for her craft shines, she became my go to vendor for all questions wedding related, I felt like she was my new best friend who was just as excited about my wedding as I was. Everyone loved the flowers and commented on how huge, open, and beautiful the roses were, they have never seen anything like it! Two of my bridesmaids, and a wedding guest who were planning weddings, have hired her after seeing her work and hearing me rave about the process. The other thing I really loved, was she never pushed me to spend more, she took my list of items, inspiration photos, and budget, and put together a few different ideas that worked within or around it and let me choose which I felt comfortable with, and we tweaked it together to create our plan. If your looking for a florist, who has passion for what they do, does amazing work, is transparent and honest, who takes the time to sit down and teach you about what your options are and what would be best for your needs, and who is as ocd as I am when it comes to things being perfect, I HIGHLY recommend her. She wasn't the cheapest, but you get a lot more for your money flower wise, you also get a florist that is attentive, gives great advice with all questions flower or even wedding related (almost like having a planner and florist in one), and the blooms she picks are outstanding. How do I know you ask... Well, I am a visual person, so I bought samples from the three florists I was choosing, all within the same price range +/- 200, and the difference was night and day. The other two florists I had met with before realizing Sheena was the designer behind LUSH, had very traditional outdated styles, with ugly filler flowers and cheep greenery, and the roses were closed up tight, and when Sheena made me mine, it looked like it was straight off of pinterest or a bridal blog. The main flowers were the same in all of them, it amazed me how different each one was. She even sent me preview pics before to see if I wanted anything tweaked, they were perfect! I cant say enough, if your searching for a florist, stop here, she is super sweet, and does anything to make her clients happy, and always throws in freebies with the leftovers like a toss bouquet, cake flowers, and she even had enough to make me a cluster of flowers and greens to hang on my escort card table sign.

Sent on 03/25/2019

LUSH FLEURISTE's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, so appreciated. Thank you so much for choosing me for your flowers.

Talia · Married on 11/10/2018

Stress free and beyond satisfied!

Hello, I hired LUSH to do my wedding renewal vows this winter. My husband and I wanted to keep it simple because we already had the big wedding. Sheena was so fast to respond to us throughout the whole process and her prices were perfect. I wish we knew of LUSH for our wedding! We are really busy with work, kids, and life so we booked her over email. She asked us for a list of what we needed, a couple pics of what we had in mind so she can see the colors and style, and our budget, and she took a couple days to put something together for us, and showed us a couple photos of what it would look like and we hired her right there, it was THAT easy.

The day of she showed up with her helpers and made the venue truly our own. The flowers were even nicer than we hoped, and the guests raved about them. Maybe I'm biased, but I thought they were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen, I love pink, and she introduced me to these amazing garden roses, my guests and I were amazed at the size, the scent, and how different they were! I highly suggest using Sheena, she is awesome, and we never had a problem getting a hold of her when we needed to add on more or change items, and she also helped us choose our other vendors. You cant go wrong, and again, I wish we knew of her for our actual wedding, because the florist we hired never responded once we handed her the deposit, I felt like she never remembered who I was and what we wanted each time we met, and it stressed me out and made me feel like I was just a number to her, and I was going to end up with someone else's flower order hah! Luckily it worked out okay, but a responsive vendor, makes a world of difference when your planning the biggest event of your life, trust me....

Sent on 03/22/2019

LUSH FLEURISTE's reply:

Aww, thank you so much for your kind words Talia, it truly means a lot! I loved those garden roses!!!!

Dawn L. · Married on 11/09/2018

Must hire!

She is to the point, honest and skilled - its unlikely you'll hire someone else after you've met with her. She's down to earth and transparent. Totally easy to work with any does quality work. Thank you!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Dana · Married on 03/31/2018

Breathtaking Work!

I could not be happier with our flowers. When we met for our consultation, I was not particularly sure how much things would cost or what to expect but I was immediately put at ease when everything was expelained fo me. Reliable, warm and beautiful quality are the three ways I would describe what she did for us!

Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 02/04/2019

• Andrea

Andrea C. · Married on 01/01/2017

Andrea Costello review for Lush

My experience was fabulous. Look no further you have found your florist. Lush team was more then I could have imagined. My guests are still raving about my flowers. Best wedding vendor by far.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Kara · Married on 09/30/2016

Couldn't have been happier!

Sheena and her team were so great to work with! They were able to put all my ideas and envisions together to create the look I wanted to achieve, all within my budget. I loved how excited they got when brainstorming ideas for different flowers to use in my arrangements, and I appreciated that they were always very quick to respond to all my emails. They did an absolute amazing job on all the floral arrangements at my wedding. I am still completely obsessed with my bouquet; it was way prettier than anything I could have imagined! Every arrangement was beautiful and I was so happy with how everything came out. I highly recommend LUSH Fleuriste!

Sent on 01/25/2019

LUSH FLEURISTE's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, and for choosing me as your florist:) All the best to you and yours! Thank you for your referrals as well!

Beautiful and outstanding job!!

Sheena did an outstanding job on flowers for my wedding. She listened to what I wanted and executed it even better than I had dreamed. She paid attention to the details and everything came out perfect. She was very responsive when I had a concern or a question. I would highly recommend using Lush Fleuriste!

Sent on 01/28/2019

LUSH FLEURISTE's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, and for choosing me as your florist:) All the best to you and yours! I love how perfectly those pink roses matched your hair!!!
  • Tania

Tania · Married on 09/17/2016

Amazing experience!

Sheena provided us with amazing flowers and was VERY responsive. Whenever I had a question, I heard back from her very timely. Sheena was also very thorough with helping to think through our flowers and the options for our budget as well as what is realistic. I cannot say enough great things about the process of working together, as well as the result. The style of what she put together was EXACTLY what we agreed upon and what we were looking for. We loved the beautiful, colorful flowers which were a perfect complement to highlight the bridal party (beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres) along with gorgeous centerpieces and ceremony flowers plus a darling crown for our flower girl. Thank you for being early to drop the flowers off on the day of, and they lasted for a while after the wedding as well. Worth every penny!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Rebecca · Married on 09/04/2016

Excellent Florist

We used Sheena for our wedding and we’re so grateful we did. She was super friendly and understanding of what we were looking for. Our venue loved her work too! Absolutely would recommend to anyone looking for a reasonably priced and friendly florist !!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Kelly L. · Married on 08/06/2016

By far the best

WOW WOW WOW! Sheena did the flowers for my August 2016 wedding while with her old company. I was so impressed by her talent and her enthusiasm that two years later I am delighted to endorse her and her new shop! I could not believe the amazing job that she did- the flowers were exactly what I wanted and better! I had a tough time articulating what I was looking for, but Sheena was able to help me develop and hone the vision. The great thing about working with Sheena is that, not only is she SO talented, but she is really enthusiastic about your vision for your wedding and about getting it to be everything you dreamed it would be. I felt like she cared so much about my wedding - almost as if I had hired a good friend! Sheena is extremely communicative- she follows up immediately and keeps you in the loop. You are working together to create beautiful flowers- when she had a great idea or thought of another flower, she emailed me to suggest it. She updated me when the flowers arrived and even sent a sneak peak of the work. When I saw the flowers I was beyond overwhelmed with what she had done!!!!!! Now let's talk business- Sheena is very straightforward when it comes to budgeting and helps you figure out where to allocate your decor budget to get the most impact. She was very respectful of my budget- there was never any up sell or pressure. In fact, she suggested a few ways to get the effect I wanted with a less expensive flower alternative. You will not be disappointed working with her!

Sent on 03/28/2019

LUSH FLEURISTE's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly!!! Your the best... I am still in love with those arrangements, and escort table was so fun! So happy you loved everything!!!! Thanks for taking the time to write a review!!

Rebecca · Married on 05/13/2016

Beautiful flowers, great experience

Sheena was recommended to me by another florist when planning our wedding. I quickly recognized that she was professional, organized, and responsive. She realized my vision quickly and was able to make great recommendations. I really wanted peonies for our may wedding but there was a late snow storm that wiped out most of the southern crop. Sheena felt so bad that she pulled strings and somehow found enough for my bouquet plus added to it for no charge. She was by far the best vendor we worked with and everyone couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the flowers were.

Sent on 03/22/2019

LUSH FLEURISTE's reply:

Omg yes the crop froze! Thank you so much for your kind words, talking the time to write a review, and for choosing me as your florist:) All the best to you and yours!
  • F

Francine O. · Married on 04/30/2016

Nothing short of PERFECT!

I can’t say enough about how amazing my wedding flowers turned out! They were perfect! From the start it was like Sheena could read my mind and when I saw my flowers on the morning of my wedding they blew me away! Sheena was so easy to work with and very reasonably priced! I recommend her to everyone I know who is getting married!

Sent on 02/10/2019