PO Box 90917, Santa Barbara, CA 93190 Map · Phone number

About Santa Barbara Wedding Coordinator

"Toby was the best money we spent on the whole event!" (Ondi T from Danville, CA)

**Professional, knowledgeable and friendly service
**18 years of experience
**Competitive rates

Many happy couples!

Let us make your event everything you've ever dreamed of. The only limit is your imagination! We offer full service planning designed to fit every need and budget. Or if you are in need of simply a rehearsal and day-of wedding coordinator - we are happy to help.

With us you can rest assured that you're in good hands. We have everything necessary to make your event a success. We can also custom tailor our services to meet your needs.

We tailor our services according to the specifics of each wedding. For a quote, call 805-330-1729 or check out our website - http://www.sbweddingcoordinator.com.

Follow Santa Barbara Wedding Coordinator on

tobyhat

61 Reviews for Santa Barbara Wedding Coordinator

Kai · Married on 11/09/2019

The Best Decision You Will Make

Hiring Toby will be the best decision you can make during your wedding planning process. She exceeded every expectation we had and quite literally saved our wedding day. My fiancé and I were not prepared for rain for our outdoor wedding so when the unexpected rain forecast rolled in we were devastated. Toby worked tirelessly to make our wedding as special as we had hoped for. She spent days putting together multiple rain plan options for us and spent hours and hours on the phone with all of our vendors coordinating the new plans. In the end, the day turned out even more beautiful than we were anticipating, all thanks to Toby. Her attention to detail is impeccable both with the decor and timeline. She kept us on schedule while assessing the behaviors of our guests and adjusting the timeline accordingly. She consistently checked in on us and anticipated our needs before we did. She is organized, adaptable, collected, and an absolute joy to work with. An extremely necessary part of any wedding budget, I highly recommend hiring Toby. Our day would not have been the same without her.

Sent on 01/05/2020

Christine Wilson · Married on 08/24/2019

Extraordinary wedding coordinator

Our daughter's wedding in August 2019 was a tremendous success due in large part to Toby Theule and her hard working assistants. From the beginning, Toby was instrumental in bringing my daughter's ideas to fruition. Her experience and knowledge of the Santa Barbara area was key to helping us choose the venue, the caterer, the rental company, everything right down to the choice of napkins. Toby was meticulous about details, keeping us on track throughout the year and a half it took us to plan everything. The best part is that the day of the wedding went super smoothly. If there were any hiccups, I never knew about them. The response from our guests was fantastic. And it all started with choosing the right wedding coordinator!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Santa Barbara Wedding Coordinator's reply:

Thank you Christine! Your family was a fun and active bunch. Parent/wedding couple dynamics always make for an adventure. I appreciated your calming presence, your flexibility and your attention to detail. And Kay's fabulous ideas were some of the most creative I've seen (especially her Rubik's cube inspirations). And my heart just swelled with joy seeing Bill (Dad) dancing so happily to the band's outstanding music. What a day! Many blessings~ Toby
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/13/2019

Best Decision Ever

My husband and I had the absolute pleasure of working alongside Toby for our wedding and we cannot say enough positive things about how well of a job she did. She truly is so dedicated to the craft and to making your day perfect - she does not wait to start working with you until the month of like many coordinators do, but jumps right in upon contracting and makes sure you are on the right path in planning and are aware of the next steps that should be taken. I am so thankful for her experience and the guidance she provided me in the many decisions needing to be made.

She was so wonderful in ensuring that every detail was being taken care of and done so just as we would like. She even went above and beyond to save us a significant amount of money by negotiating fees with a vendor without us even asking.

She made me feel so genuinely cared for throughout the entire process and the day of our wedding went more smoothly than I could have ever imagined possible. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that 100% of that credit is owed to Toby. We are so thankful we were lucky enough to work with Toby and forever indebted to her for making our wedding day dreams become a reality!

Sent on 07/30/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Santa Barbara Wedding Coordinator FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Lovebud Productions Wedding Videographers

Toby is an absolute pleasure to work with! On the professional side, not only is she great with communication, thorough in her planning and always several steps ahead but on the personal side, she's just a sweetheart and always brings a great energy to her events. As a videography, the quality of my shots are directly correlated to the love and detail that goes into creating a beautiful environment and the presentation of the wedding. It's also crucial that I know the flow of the days events and that consideration has been given to the vendors needs in order for them to do their job well. Toby does all of this superbly! When Toby coordinates a wedding, I know everything is going to look fabulous and I will be able to provide my client with an excellent product, largely due to all of her hard work in creating a beautiful ambiance and make sure the events of the day run smoothly. She's hit a home run on every wedding of hers that I've had the pleasure of shooting :)

• Music by Bonnie & Company Wedding DJs

If you are looking for an enthusiastic and well- organized Wedding Coordinator, Toby is your gal. From the first time you meet her, you'll know you're in good hands. We've been working with her for years, and know, as a DJ service, that she will make sure that all is perfect on your wedding day. Call her now now!

• Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Professional. Energetic. Creative. Caring. Sweet as pie...that's Toby! With a kind heart and a listening ear, she will take your wedding dreams and make them happen. I've worked with Toby as a makeup artist/hair stylist for her events, and would highly recommend her to any bride and groom who want their wedding day to be a dream come true. It will be the best decision you'll ever make!!

• PO Box 90917 Santa Barbara, 93190 See on map
    Location of (Santa Barbara Wedding Coordinator)