Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sandy Adams Photography

Local Houston photographer specializing in people and those special moments of your life.   We are available for Houston/Galveston area as well as nationally in the United States.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Houston

Follow Sandy Adams Photography on

5 Reviews for Sandy Adams Photography

Sandy Adams Photography you are the best. Your work is amazing. I highly recommend anyone wanting to capture their special moments to give you a try. They will not be disappointed! Thanks so much for making time for us even when it was very little notice.
Thanks for being able to work in such a cramped space, include our Rhodesian Ridgeback, and for capturing our very special day on our Sailboat.
Thanks for being such a big part in our wedding.
I will continuing telling everyone about what a great job your doing!
Thanks again

Profile Picture User4444679, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Sandy, thank you for making our special day even more memorable. Your ability to capture the moment effortlessly was amazing. Choosing our favorites was a task; they were all favorites! Thanks again! and
Rick & Renee'

Profile Picture Rick, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the moment I first met Sandy, I knew she was my kind of gal! She exuded professionalism, friendliness, and a complete understanding of what I envisioned my wedding photography to be. Of course I wanted posed photos of our families, but most of all, I wanted photos of people "in the moment", enjoying our wedding. The results were exactly what I was hoping for. When we were on honeymoon, Sandy was kind enough to send us a few preview photos. Afterwards, it didn't take long for her to send us the online album with all the photos. The difficult part was picking out the ones we wanted as prints and those for our personal album. Sandy was so patient with me while I got it all sorted, and she did an amazing job with the album. All in all, Sandy was wonderful, not only with her photography, but with her guidance during the actual wedding, the compilation of our album, and her patience and professionalism.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/6/12, 1 Review

Wedding

35 Photos

1 VIDEO

1 ENDORSEMENT
Hello from Demers! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your network. We look forward to working with you and will be more than happy to refer clients your way! www.demersbanquethall.com

Events