Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sam Li Photography

Amazing wedding photography starting from $1000

Hello, welcome to Sam Li photography! We offer photojournalism style wedding photography with natural posing and fun shooting. We love working with couples to make their big day most memorable. Thank you for considering us and we'd like to hear from you about your expectations!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (2)
One Event/Day (2)
Slideshow (1)
Prints (1)

We found Sam from a friend's referral, and we are so glad that we hired him for our wedding photography. He is very professional and a truly great pleasure to work with. We love the photos he took!!! Simply amazing!!!

Profile Picture Dani, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When my fiancé and I were looking for a wedding photographer, we wanted to control our budget yet find some one really good. Sam showed us his recent work when we met for an interview. I liked his work and knew he was the kind of photographer we were looking for. And his price is very reasonable. We got our DVD last week. He did an awesome job and we love the pictures so much! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so glad we contacted Sam about our wedding photography needs. We just did our engagement photo session and the photos came out great! Due to the unpredictable Houston weather, we had to reschedule and Sam was able to get us in the following week. He was punctual and responsive to what we wanted. My fiancee and I aren't great at taking pictures so Sam provided us with plenty of pose ideas. The next week I needed the photos for our save the date cards and he was able to make that happen! He was a pleasure to work with and I have a lot of confidence that he will do a wonderful job on our wedding day! I highly recommend looking into this vendor!

Profile Picture Barbara, 10/22/16, 5 Reviews

Negatives
Save the Date
3 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
We loved working with Sam! The Bride for this particular wedding only booked minimal hours and I was worried we wouldn't get all those details shots. When Sam arrived he went straight into working hard to get all the photos and was busy all night! I cannot wait to see the photos & work together with him soon.

Sam Li Photography is a talented and professional choice for any couple looking to have great wedding photos! Sam's personable, approachable, and incredibly fun to work with! We would recommend Sam Li Photography without hesitation!

2 PROS I KNOW