Milford, CT 06460 Map · Phone number

About Roseville Designs

Roseville Designs is a Los Angeles + Connecticut custom invitation design studio that specializes in modern wedding invitations, shower invitations, save the dates, welcome bags, and day-of paper (programs, escort cards, menus, and much more!). We also offer a collection of semi-custom invitations for the budget-savvy bride. We love creating paper stories that give clients a consistent + unique look for the entire event. We serve Connecticut and Los Angeles County locally, but work with clients worldwide!

You aren’t looking for the ordinary, what-you-see-every-day paper design, but something that is “totally you” and works seamlessly with all the other elements of your well-planned wedding!

Fun + fresh is the name of the game, but still keeping it timeless so you look back years later and are still in love with your wedding stationery. You have a clear idea of how you want your wedding to look + feel, but may find yourself overwhelmed trying to plan all the details while working full time (Who knew wedding planning would feel like a full-time job in itself?!). And your wedding paper experience does not include simply clicking the “add to cart” button.

That’s where I step in! As a wedding stationery vendor, my mission is to not only create beautiful paper goods, but to provide you with a highly personalized level of service. This takes the stress off of you so you can focus on the fun part: design!

Follow Roseville Designs on

Roseville Designs 4
Roseville Designs 5

Elyse Yoder · Married on 06/08/2019

Sandy is the best!

I was referred to Sandy by my wedding planner and she was one of my favorite vendors to work with. Wedding planning is time consuming and stressful, but stationery is something I never had to worry about. Sandy is incredibly organized and always had everything under control. She designed my save the dates, invitations, day of paper, acrylic welcome sign, and thank you cards. She really took her time to get to know me and bring my vision of classic, elegant, yet modern, paper to life.

Choosing a custom stationery service allowed me to design unique personalized paper goods. I received so many compliments from guests on how gorgeous my invitations were. Hiring Sandy was honestly one of the best decisions I made leading up to my wedding. She is extremely professional, punctual, and creative. She was always quick to respond to emails and tweak designs upon request. Additionally, she sent my photographer the invitation suite ahead of time for flat lay photos and mailed me extra paper goods for keepsake. She truly went above and beyond to make sure I was 100% satisfied. Sandy played such an important role in my wedding and I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Genevieve Moran · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding invitation suite and day-of paper

I cannot say enough positive things about Sandy from Roseville Designs! She custom designed our wedding paper from start to finish and we got compliments from friends and family every step of the way. Sandy is incredibly creative, but is also so good at taking into consideration the bride and groom’s style (and in my case, the mother of the bride!). It’s as if she had a vision for exactly how I wanted our invitation suite and day-of-paper to be, even before I did. Sandy was also one of the easiest people to work with throughout all the planning leading up to the wedding. She’s so easy to communicate with, whether it’s on the phone or through email. I loved how she would give lots of design options, but also let us know her favorites. Her creative opinion is definitely one to trust! If you are looking for a custom design for your paper, whether it’s an invitation or stationary or day-of paper, you’ll be so happy you chose Roseville Designs. I truly can’t recommend her more highly.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Ahmad · Married on 04/27/2019

Do yourself a favor & let Roseville Designs tell your Paper Story!!!

We were married on 4/27/2019. Most days I receive my mail and all correspondence by email or electronically—how boring that seems now!!

With so many online options with Minted and do-it-yourself websites, as soon as we became engaged I was inundated with options. I was referred to Sandy of Roseville Designs by my wedding planner and I am so very grateful. After perusing the websites that all have very beautiful options—I never got the feeling that any of those options really fit my vision. After connecting with Sandy, she promptly set up a call with me and I was hooked!! Roseville Designs offers packages to couples on every budget. We went with the custom package and were not disappointed. Our vision was romantic mediterranean and Sandy is so talented, she designed perfect save-the-dates, our invitation suite with a custom crest, day-of-paper, and last minute favor tags to absolute perfection.

Sandy spent countless hours proofing and reproofing. Sandy was there to give us advice on wording and timelines. You would absolutely not get that with other vendors. Sandy made it such an enjoyable process without the stress. Sandy made us feel so special with a wonderful welcome/congratulatory package when we became clients. Many of our guests commented that our invitations were the most beautiful that had ever received.

For me, the most special part of the whole process was not only did we love every final product of our paper story, Sandy didn’t forget us after everything was finalized and ready for the big day! Sandy took the extra step of sending all of our paper details to our photographer (she thinks of everything & cannot wait to see those photos!!!). We also had a wonderful surprise waiting for us when returned from our honeymoon that means so much to us and was just the post wedding pick-me-up we needed!

Do yourself a favor & let Roseville Designs tell your paper story!!

Sarah Ahmad
    CT wedding 4/27/19

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Roseville Designs 6
    Roseville Designs 7

Roseville Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• Catering By Christine
    Catering By Christine Wedding Caterers

Amazing to work with Beautiful designs

• Ashley Douglass Events | Planning | Design
    Ashley Douglass Events | Planning | Design Wedding Planners

Roseville Designs is a home run if you are looking for customized stationary, invitations or anything else you need printed for your special day. Sandy takes her time, listens well and has a ton of creativity. She is also surprisingly cost effective. Additionally, she has a good sense of how the whole of an event works because she is familiar to working with event and wedding planners such as ourselves!

• Mary Coburn
    Mary Coburn Wedding Officiants

Sandy Shannon of Roseville Design has an impeccable eye for design and a beautiful sense of style. I am happy to be able to recommend couples to her for all their design needs. She brings such a freshness coupled with an elegance to her work!

• Milford, 06460 See on map