558 Meetinghouse Circle, Orange, CT 06477 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Invitations by Marcy

An independent wedding invitation studio in Orange, Connecticut, Invitations by Marcy prides itself on providing couples with the flexibility to create affordable wedding stationery. Owned and operated by professional designer Marcy Zoock, the studio offers a variety of invitation styles, from stunning and sophisticated to classic and elegant. Boasting a strong sense of design and a commitment to personalized service, Invitations by Marcy guarantees you will fall in love with your wedding stationery!

Invitations by Marcy provides couples with a number of wedding stationery services. Services include:

• Consultations
  • Shipping
  • Printing
  • Design

Areas Covered
Invitations by Marcy is conveniently located in Orange, Connecticut. In addition to the local area, services are also extended to interested couples in New Haven, Fairfield and Westport, Connecticut.

Follow Invitations by Marcy on

34 Reviews for Invitations by Marcy

• Katherine

Katherine Todd · Married on 08/17/2019

Affordable excellence

I told my fiancé that we would NOT be skimping on invitations for our wedding. As an architect with some graphic design background, the poor/generic quality I was seeing among graphic designers in the area was enormously disappointing, not to mention the 4K+ price tags. I was about to reach out to designers in NYC when I found Marcy. She was so flexible and was able to meet with me immediately after reaching out to her. I felt that she really understood what I was looking for, and was extremely patient with my nitpicking. In the end, we were able to select a design from her binder of packages and completely customize it to my specifications, saving me loads of stress (and money). Not to mention, her constant reassurance was worth the fee alone. My fiancé and I cried when we opened our finished package and celebrated with a bottle of wine, in awe of how beautiful everything turned out. Marcy made stationary design a true pleasure and highlight of the wedding planning process and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for something unique, beautiful, and affordable.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Deborah

Deborah · Married on 08/04/2019

Wedding 2019

Marcy was a very nice person to work with. She was on time with our appointments. We had some ideas on what we were looking for and she came up with a few great ones. We had a few mistake on the invitations and she fixed they right away. The final product of the save the date and wedding invitation were beautiful.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Invitations by Marcy's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you on your wedding invitations and save the date cards!  Thank you for your 5-star review!   I was happy to be able to compliment your initial ideas and bring them to life. And I was glad to make adjustments after you reviewed the proof of the invitation, which is exactly why I always recommend ordering a proof set to review before finalizing an order.  It is common for the invitation text or design to be adjusted after a first, or sometimes second proof, so that the final invitation set is exactly how you imagined.  I am so glad you were happy with the final product, which was truly stunning.  Thank you again for your lovely review.  I wish you both lifetime of love and happiness!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Invitations by Marcy FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Shipping
    Thermography

• Creative Concepts by Lisa
    Creative Concepts by Lisa Wedding Planners

I have been working with Invitations by Marcy for almost 5 years, and I simply adore our working relationship. She is kind to clients and knowledgeable, for me the most important quality Marcy has is her professional knowledge of the etiquette of invitations, couples should listen to Marcy she has seen it all! A hands on approach and quality for all price points, Marcy is your gal!

• 558 Meetinghouse Circle Orange, Connecticut, 06477 See on map