558 Meetinghouse Circle, Orange, CT 06477 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Invitations by Marcy

Invitations! by Marcy is an independent invitation studio in Orange, Connecticut. I created my business to provide clients like you a relaxed atmosphere, where you will receive my undivided attention as we create your custom-designed invitations! I bring 16 years of experience, a strong sense of design, and a commitment to personalized service.

Invitations! by Marcy carries everything from Save the Dates to all the big day details, such as: Programs, Cocktail Napkins, Place Cards, Favors and Menus. I also offer Envelope Addressing matching the font and ink to your invitation. I carry products for every budget. In my studio, you can see and feel the textures of the papers and choose from a beautiful selection of ink colors.

I love my job! The best part of my day is to see couples' faces light up when they see their invitations for the first time. My goal is to surpass your expectations! Come with ideas, or we can start from scratch together to build an invitation you will fall in love with!

Follow Invitations by Marcy on
img6902
img0542

28 Reviews for Invitations by Marcy

Elizabeth · Married on 09/22/2018

I loved my experience using Invitations by Marcy. Marcy was helpful, knowledgeable, and responsive. She had plenty of styles to choose from and was able to provide different options to accommodate my budget. She was great at answering all of my questions and had suggestions for wording and keeping appropriate etiquette. My invitations came out beautifully and I can't wait to send them. Not one thing went wrong during this process. I highly recommend Marcy!

Deanna · Married on 09/22/2018

Classic Elegant Invitations Done Right

Marcy is incredible, we could not have been happier with the invitations. She took the time to go through all of our ideas, and helped us create something that was perfect for our wedding. She also helped design the accessories for the wedding, which was a lovely touch that brought everything together. If you want a professional who can guide you through everything and do all the heavy lifting for you, then Marcy is the one to go to.

Award

Invitations by Marcy FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

• Creative Concepts by Lisa
    Creative Concepts by Lisa Wedding Planners

I have been working with Invitations by Marcy for almost 5 years, and I simply adore our working relationship. She is kind to clients and knowledgeable, for me the most important quality Marcy has is her professional knowledge of the etiquette of invitations, couples should listen to Marcy she has seen it all! A hands on approach and quality for all price points, Marcy is your gal!

• 558 Meetinghouse Circle Orange, CT 06477 See on map