Invitations by Marcy Reviews

29 | Orange, CT

29 Reviews for Invitations by Marcy

Laura · Married on 11/30/2018

Easy to work with

Marcy was a pleasure to work with. She made the process easy and was patient when we showed up with zero ideas. We will definitely work with her in the future!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/22/2018

I loved my experience using Invitations by Marcy. Marcy was helpful, knowledgeable, and responsive. She had plenty of styles to choose from and was able to provide different options to accommodate my budget. She was great at answering all of my questions and had suggestions for wording and keeping appropriate etiquette. My invitations came out beautifully and I can't wait to send them. Not one thing went wrong during this process. I highly recommend Marcy!

Deanna · Married on 09/22/2018

Classic Elegant Invitations Done Right

Marcy is incredible, we could not have been happier with the invitations. She took the time to go through all of our ideas, and helped us create something that was perfect for our wedding. She also helped design the accessories for the wedding, which was a lovely touch that brought everything together. If you want a professional who can guide you through everything and do all the heavy lifting for you, then Marcy is the one to go to.

Maria · Married on 05/19/2018

Great to work with.

Marcy was great to work with. We told her the theme of our wedding and she came up with the perfect invitations. They were exactly what we wanted. She really knows her business. I highly recommend her.

Sharon · Married on 01/05/2018

If you are looking for the best quality, most professional service, and top-notch invitations, look no further. Marcy is simply the best. She listens to what you want and gives you the feedback you need. Her selections are fresh and innovative, and her service is exceptional. Trust me, you will be glad you worked with Marcy to make your event perfect!

KelLee · Married on 07/01/2017

My husband Greg and I are so happy that we chose Marcy to design our wedding invitations! Given that the invitation was our guests' first impression of our big day, we wanted to make sure that they were perfect. Marcy was very easy to communicate with and took the time to help us think through every detail. She showed us more designs than we could even imagine, pointing out the details that differentiated each. Marcy was patient, professional and truly delightful to work with throughout the process. In addition to the invitation suites, she designed cocktail napkins for our event, which our guests loved!

Do not hesitate to contact Marcy for your next event. The quality of her service is impeccable, and you will not be disappointed!

Amanda · Married on 03/18/2017

Marcy was so great to work with and I love how our invitations turned out! She was very flexible in scheduling a time to meet with us as we came in from out of state to work with her. She is very familiar with the invitation companies she works with and knows the binders very well (there are so many options!!!). We had a budget and she was great in helping us stay within that budget and only showed us options within that budget. She walked us through the different ways the invitations could be personalized or changed (from swirls, to motifs, etc...) This was overwhelming for me and Marcy really got a feel for what I wanted the invitations to look like and helped steer me toward a decision. The invitations look exactly like the proof and were printed in a very timely manner. Would definitely recommend!

Ariel · Married on 03/04/2017

Marcy is absolutely fantastic! She is easy to work with, very knowledgable, and so friendly. All of her work was done on time and exactly how we had discussed. We appreciate Marcy, the work that she did for us, and would highly recommend her to others!

Lisa · Married on 12/30/2016

As a bride, I was SO lucky to find Marcy. She quickly became a friend to my mother and me as we began the (sometimes overwhelming) process of wedding planning. As a bride who has NOT been dreaming about this day for my entire life--meaning I really had no idea what I wanted or envisioned--without blinking, Marcy was able to help me narrow down my MANY options and help us to find the MOST beautiful invitations for the wedding. I never felt that she was trying to sell me on anything that she had to offer, instead, she followed our lead and was there to guide us with her expertise. To say that we were impressed with the final product is an understatement. Shopping for invitations with Marcy was the highlight of the wedding planning experience and I am so proud of our final product!! Marcy, thank you so much for your attention to detail, support, and expertise!!

Brittany · Married on 11/05/2016

Marcy was amazing to work with and made sure everything was perfect for our big day!

Meaghan · Married on 10/22/2016

Marcy was a joy to work with. She worked within my budget to create the perfect invitations. Highly recommend!

Jenna · Married on 10/01/2016

We had a fabulous time working with Marcy. She is flexible and always attentive to the smallest of details. She is honest with you and her final products are amazing. My family has worked with Marcy on multiple invites through the years and we are never disappointed with her work.

Allison · Married on 09/24/2016

Marcy was amazing to work with! I would recommend her to anyone in need of custom invitations. I am typically very indecisive when it comes to several choices and Marcy really took the time to explain all of my options, as well as, give several visual ideas which is what I really needed. I met with Marcy several times to come up with the perfect invitation for our wedding while staying within our budget. She is incredibly warm, kind, and inviting. She has previous invitations all along the walls of her office which really helped me in finding the style I was looking for. All of Marcy's invitations are gorgeous and maticulous. I had such a great experience working with Marcy and I highly recommend her! She truly is the best!

Rachel · Married on 08/21/2016

Marcy was absolutely amazing to work with! She was a wonderful listener and collaborated with us to create a beautiful invitation set. Marcy is so kind and warm, and very attentive to details! I cannot recommend her enough!

Marnie · Married on 08/21/2016

Use Invitations by Marcy. We had a wonderful experience from start to finish, she was extremely warm, friendly, knowledgeable and made great recommendations for us. We LOVED our invitations and cocktail napkins. Everyone at the wedding loved them too!! Highly recommend. Steve & Marnie Inzero

Meni · Married on 07/30/2016

Obsessed with my wedding invitations! Marcy was very professional and spent a lot of time with us to find the invitation we loved. Invitations came in quickly and looked beautiful.

Devon · Married on 06/04/2016

Marcy is amazing to work with! She was able to provide for us exactly what we envisioned when designing our Wedding invitations. I highly recommend Invitations by Marcy!

Mary · Married on 05/21/2016

Marcy was a pleasure to work with--our invites were exactly what we wanted!

Marlene · Married on 08/29/2015

Marcy is so wonderful to work with, for ALL your party needs. She has everything you need: wonderful choices ( wide range) of invitations to napkins to all sorts of favors! She is personable and understanding and has it all covered!

Megan · Married on 08/01/2015

Marcy was great! Very accommodating and helpful and made a great product we LOVED our wedding invitations!

Kimberly · Married on 06/13/2015

I would definitely recommend Marcy! My husband and I worked with Marcy for our save-the-date cards, as well as our wedding invitations. She was incredibly helpful, patient and knowledgable.

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2014

Marcy is the best!! We used her for our wedding invitations, programs and favor tags. I received many, many compliments on everything. She is so kind, organized, patient and professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding. You can't go wrong with Marcy!

Stephanie · Married on 10/11/2014

Marcy did such a fabulous job on our Save the Dates and Invitations!! I came to her with an idea and she was able to make it look even better than I imagined. She has beautiful designs and materials, and exceptional attention to detail. We also ordered napkins and gift bags through her that matched our theme and got so many compliments!! She is such a pleasure to work with.

Jessica · Married on 07/06/2014

Marcy is the most professional and well-organized invitation planner/designer! She was so easygoing and super reliable. My husband and I were able to schedule appointments with her at our convenience and she worked with us while planning out invitations. We did not feel an ounce of pressure and she took time to show us book by book of each invitation she had to offer. Marcy is super dependable and answered every question and/or concern we had with ease. We highly recommended Marcy to a few other close friends and siblings. Thank you Marcy for the beautiful invitations!!!!!