New Haven, CT 06515 Map · Phone number

About Coral Pheasant Stationery + Design

Coral Pheasant Stationery, located on the Connecticut shoreline, is a design studio specializing in unique custom paper goods and stationery for weddings, milestone celebrations and beyond. Our versatile - and sometimes quirky - style marries beautiful typography with unexpected details and thick, luxurious paper for a singular, sensational statement. We adore clients who respect etiquette and tradition and appreciate the rules, but break them just a bit to create hip, on-trend, thoughtful and highly personalized celebrations.

Our goal is to ensure that creating your stationery is the most fun part of planning your wedding! (Ok, maybe the cake tasting will take first place.) We listen to what you want and help you suss out what you need. Then you can just sit back and relax, confident that your stationery will be handled with the utmost care and printed with the exceptionally high quality you have the right to expect. When your perfect paper cards and invitations are delivered to your friends and family, there will be no doubt that this is an event not to be missed!

Follow Coral Pheasant Stationery + Design on

smythecards
4c165e4bfd3f57d3 modern gold foil grey watercolor wedding invitation thumbnail

20 Reviews for Coral Pheasant Stationery + Design

Jenifer · Married on 09/18/2016

If you are looking for something personal, original, sophisticated and downright classy, THIS is your choice for all things paper! The designer really takes in your vision and executes in such a way that the final product is even better than imagined! She took the time to listen and absorb all the details necessary to create a final product that was perfectly representative of the theme of the day. She guided us honestly and professionally through tough choices during the creative process and was so timely at responding to any questions or concerns. Receiving that first proof really made the whole celebration very 'real' and gave me so much excitement about all that was to come! Grateful I chose Coral Pheasant to invite the most important people in our lives to the most important day of our lives!

Sent on 07/06/2016

I could not be happier with the product and service that I received from Nichole and Coral Pheasant. Even though we're on opposite coasts, the entire process was so easy. From the initial phone call to e-mail follow-up, Nichole was completely organized and responsive. And, the most important part - my invitations and wedding day-of paper are stunning! I received so many compliments on the invitations. Nichole really listened to what I wanted, but also stood firm on a few design points - and of course she was right. I will use Nichole for all my future stationary-related needs. She is just the best!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Lauren · Married on 07/04/2015

Paper products have always been my THING, so I knew that for my wedding I wanted to go all out when choosing invitations. I wanted something extra special that felt truly ME instead of selecting an already-made template. After browsing online through the work of several amazingly talented artists and calligraphers, I fell in love with Nichole’s portfolio. Something told me she would be able to design something perfect for my special celebration, and indeed she did! Her work is full of personality, but not just hers - she really has a gift for capturing the personality of her clients, too. THAT was what I was looking for! From the first phone call, Nichole took time to understand my priorities and vision, so when she sent over our custom-designed invitation suite, I don’t think I changed a thing. She also designed the escort cards and details for our welcome boxes to match the invites. Many of our guests, upon receiving the invitation, said it was the most beautiful one they had ever seen. My husband and I are so happy we invested in Nichole’s beautiful work, and that we have these paper goods as keepsakes! THANK YOU NICHOLE! xoxo

Sent on 12/11/2015

Coral Pheasant Stationery + Design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• The Crafty Smiths
    The Crafty Smiths Wedding Invitations

I love working with Nichole on making laser-cut samples (and sometimes production runs) of her beautiful paper and wood invitation suites. She is easy to work with and makes my job so much easier with her great graphics design skills!

• New Haven, 06515 See on map