Tulaloo

Oakville, CT View map

Welcome to Tulaloo! If you appreciate personal touches, quality materials and expert service, you’ve landed in the right spot! Tulaloo specializes in unique, custom invitations and artwork for weddings and all of life’s special events. Let’s work together to create beautiful and meaningful stationery you’ll love for years to come. I promise to make it fun and completely stress free!

For more information or to schedule a consultation please visit us at www.tulaloo.com.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Design
Foil-Stamped
In-Person Consultations
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

• Natalia
    Natalia M. Married on 11/12/2021

Responsive and helpful throughout the whole process!

Jessica created our invitations as well as many other miscellaneous wedding day items. Her work is beautiful and she takes the time to walk you through each item and design so that it comes out exactly as needed. Jessica is very responsive and I can't say enough great things about our experience!
  • Kristin
    Kristin B. Married on 11/05/2021

Great and easy experience

I just sent my invitations out on Saturday and I am already getting compliments on them! Working with Jessica was great. She is so creative and helped me create one of a kind invites. She was so responsive to all my questions, she got back to me quickly. I would recommend her services without any hesitation.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly L. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing experience and beautiful invitations!

Jessica was one of my favorite vendors to work with over the course of our two year engagement! I worked with her to customize a wedding invitation I had seen on her website that matched my vision and she went above and beyond to cater to every single detail and request I had. I really enjoyed the design process and the resulting invites as well as day of items (programs, menus, welcome sign, table numbers) gave our wedding a gorgeous and cohesive look. During our time working together she upgraded her client portal so payment, revisions, and final proofs were super easy and user friendly. She was also very responsive even during an incredibly busy wedding season. I've already recommended her to a friend and will continue to mention Tulaloo to anyone I know who's getting married!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Jessica Creter
Jessica Creter
owner

I’m Jessica Creter, a watercolor artist and stationery designer with more than fourteen years experience creating beautiful, hand painted wedding stationery. I specialize in custom wedding invitations and keepsake art for people that appreciate personal touches, quality materials and expert service.

If I’m not in my studio painting a couple’s wedding venue or hand stamping wax seals, you’ll probably find me trail running here in beautiful Litchfield County or curled up with a Jane Austen novel and a hearty zinfandel.

Capture Photography Capture Photography Wedding Photographers

I send all my brides to Jessica, she is professional, creative and amazing!

Stylish Blooms Stylish Blooms Wedding Florists

I send all my couples to Jessica because of the quality of her product. I recently got married and she created all our paper products. She even assembled my custom escort cards. Our guest raved about our invitations, table numbers and the escort cards. Save your self the trouble and headache of trying to DIY and hire Tulaloo, You wont regret it.

By Appointment Only Oakville, CT, 06779
Location of (Tulaloo)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding