72 Parkman St, Oakville, CT 06779 Map · Phone number

About Tulaloo

Welcome to Tulaloo, a sweet little stationery studio offering a full line of beautiful stationery pieces for all of life's special occasions. Whether you are in search of the perfect wedding invitations, birth announcements or personalized note cards, Tulaloo will handcraft a stationery wardrobe that is just right for you. Our line of lovely invitations and announcements can be customized with your preferred colors and text for a distinctive look. For the ultimate in stationery design, consider Tulaloo's bespoke service. Work one on one with a professional artist to craft a completely original stationery suite that will impress your guests and reflect your personal style. All bespoke creations from Tulaloo are exclusive to you and will not be recreated for another client.

For more information or to schedule a consultation please email Tulaloo at Jessica@Tulaloo.com or call 860-417-2587. We look forward to working with you!

aberdeen7
palermo2
aberdeen7

62 Reviews for Tulaloo

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2017

Jessica is simply the BEST! She carefully, tastefully and creatively pieced together a beautiful vision for our November wedding. From save the dates, to invitations, seating and table cards, and programs... everything was perfect. She made the process practically effortless for us due to her attention to detail and ability to tune into our style. We highly recommend Tulaloo for any and all of your stationary needs!

Meghan · Married on 10/07/2016

Thank you to Jess at Tulaloo for her beautiful work! I purchased wedding invitations, stickers, place cards and table numbers through her, and had to rush the orders. Not only was she extremely lovely and accommodating, but EVERYTHING was delivered on time, and executed absolutely BEAUTIFULLY! I would use Tulaloo again and again. This is a business I willingly and happily invest in, because the quality and care Jess gives to her customers is above and beyond. Thank you Jess!

• MysticBride1016

Emily · Married on 10/01/2016

When it came time for invitations and stationary for our wedding, I spent a lot of time looking online, and not finding anything I really liked. Nothing quite matched the vision I was looking for for our wedding, enter Jessica and Tulaloo!
    Our florist recommended her, and when I went to her website, I was obsessed with her work! I quickly wrote to her to see if we could work together. From the our first meeting to my actual wedding day, Jessica was a dream to work with. She suggested a lot of wonderful ideas, and helped us design the perfect invitation. Leaving her studio after our first meeting, I felt an amazing sense of relief, I knew that our invitation would be exactly what I was envisioning. Jessica did our invitations, envelope addressing, menus, escort cards and thank you cards. Our theme was carried throughout with two beautiful pieces of custom artwork. I got so many compliments on our invites!
    Jessica was incredibly responsive anytime I had a question, or if we were going back and forth on the proofs for everything. Overall, I was so happy that we went with a custom invitation, and I couldn't have picked a better person to do them! I would encourage anyone to work with Jessica and Tulaloo if you can!!

Tulaloo FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• Capture Photography
    Capture Photography Wedding Photographers

I send all my brides to Jessica, she is professional, creative and amazing!

• Stylish Blooms
    Stylish Blooms Wedding Florists

I send all my couples to Jessica because of the quality of her product. I recently got married and she created all our paper products. She even assembled my custom escort cards. Our guest raved about our invitations, table numbers and the escort cards. Save your self the trouble and headache of trying to DIY and hire Tulaloo, You wont regret it.

• 72 Parkman St Oakville, CT 06779 See on map