62 Reviews for Tulaloo

Programs (2)
Shipping (2)
Save the Dates (1)
57 Tulaloo Reviews

Jessica is simply the BEST! She carefully, tastefully and creatively pieced together a beautiful vision for our November wedding. From save the dates, to invitations, seating and table cards, and programs... everything was perfect. She made the process practically effortless for us due to her attention to detail and ability to tune into our style. We highly recommend Tulaloo for any and all of your stationary needs!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates

Thank you to Jess at Tulaloo for her beautiful work! I purchased wedding invitations, stickers, place cards and table numbers through her, and had to rush the orders. Not only was she extremely lovely and accommodating, but EVERYTHING was delivered on time, and executed absolutely BEAUTIFULLY! I would use Tulaloo again and again. This is a business I willingly and happily invest in, because the quality and care Jess gives to her customers is above and beyond. Thank you Jess!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/7/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping

When it came time for invitations and stationary for our wedding, I spent a lot of time looking online, and not finding anything I really liked. Nothing quite matched the vision I was looking for for our wedding, enter Jessica and Tulaloo!
Our florist recommended her, and when I went to her website, I was obsessed with her work! I quickly wrote to her to see if we could work together. From the our first meeting to my actual wedding day, Jessica was a dream to work with. She suggested a lot of wonderful ideas, and helped us design the perfect invitation. Leaving her studio after our first meeting, I felt an amazing sense of relief, I knew that our invitation would be exactly what I was envisioning. Jessica did our invitations, envelope addressing, menus, escort cards and thank you cards. Our theme was carried throughout with two beautiful pieces of custom artwork. I got so many compliments on our invites!
Jessica was incredibly responsive anytime I had a question, or if we were going back and forth on the proofs for everything. Overall, I was so happy that we went with a custom invitation, and I couldn't have picked a better person to do them! I would encourage anyone to work with Jessica and Tulaloo if you can!!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/1/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

Working with Jessica to create our Wedding Invitations was the best experience. When initially comparing pricing between a professional designer and DIY websites it may seem like a large increase but it is worth the extra money spent.
You have an opportunity to sit down and meet with Jessica who will personally design your invitations, she allows time for revisions after proofs are sent so you get exactly what you want. It is great to have a local person that keeps in touch with you during the whole process and doesn't take days or weeks to respond.
Knowing that all of our invitations, place cards, menu cards, & programs were taken care of for the Wedding was such a relief. During a very stressful time, this is one less thing you will have to worry about.
I would have gone crazy trying to pull everything together had we not chosen Tulaloo to work with.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards

Jessica was incredible to work with, we met her at a wedding expo and really loved her work. I showed her a stupid expensive Invitation sweet which she was able to recreate for a fraction of the cost. We only met with her in person once but that was all that was necessary. She created gorgeous invitations, menu cards, as well as fun signs that we framed and decorated the venue with. We used her for our Thank you notes and we will also be using her for our Christmas cards. We highly recommended Tulaloo!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/11/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Design, Assembly, Printing

We had the pleasure of Jessica designing our invitations for our wedding day.

When we first saw her website and designs we thought we couldn't afford something so nice. However, when we met with Jessica she not only gave us invitations in our pricing range but took our ideas and theme and whipped up initial designs on the spot.

Jessica created one of a kind invitations for us and even suggested reply envelopes in our wedding colors, which were a lot of fun to receive in the mail. We went through multiple design revisions with Jessica as we collaborated on our final design both in-person and through e-mail. She was so easy going and fun to work with.

Jessica's pricing is comparable to the big invitation websites but the quality and customer service you will get cannot be beat.

We will highly recommend Tulaloo to our friends and anyone looking for beautiful invitations.

Profile Picture Allison, 5/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jessica is amazing! Her design for my daughter's invitations was beautiful. We had guests say that it was the most elegant wedding invitation they had ever received! She listens to your suggestions and makes design changes quickly and until you are completely happy. She delivers when she says she is going to and responds immediately to emails. We needed last minute extra invitations and I didn't want to buy the minimum so she quickly went through and put together whatever she could from overruns. Thank you, Jessica.

Profile Picture Carol, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

She make my wedding invitation exactly the way i ask. It were lots emails always answering my questions promptly. I cant be happier

Profile Picture Helenice, 9/19/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jessica is great. She responds timely and patiently adjusts the mockups until they are just right. She has her own quality check and reordered a sign she had done, because it didn't meet her standards. I highly recommend her for custom invites and any other wedding day stationary you need.

Profile Picture Beth, 6/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I can't say enough about Tulaloo and how great her work is. Tulaloo did everything for my wedding beginning with save the dates to day of stationary. The look I wanted she designed without little discussion because she knew the picture I wanted. I loved everything about Tulaloo's work and definitely plan on working with her for other stationary in our future.

Profile Picture Rachael, 4/26/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We used Tulaloo for our wedding invitations and thank you cards. Beautiful work and great value for money! Plus - they are so, so quick!!!

Profile Picture User3616916, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I loved working with Tulaloo! Jessica was very responsive, creative and made my ideas a reality.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/17/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jessica was recommended by a friend and I could not be more thrilled with her service. She was attentive and responsive, and she gave a great professional opinion in regards to all the small details. She created save the date magnets, wedding invitations and rehearsal invitations, everything came out beautifully and the suite looks wonderful when displayed all together. Her prices were more than reasonable and she even kept my fiancé entertained with wine. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/2/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I used Tulaloo for my wedding invitations and they are gorgeous!! I decided to go with the Madison style and reflect my wedding colors. They came out even better than I could imagine and I highly recommend them! Jessica was always readily available for proofing edits and questions. This was definitely one of the least stressful tasks of wedding planning, thanks to tulaloo!

Profile Picture User3086840, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Original, Custom, Beautifully crafted invitations.
The quality is outstanding, and they are beyond stunning in person, pictures online don’t even do them justice.
The editing process is very efficient and delivery was SUPER fast and well priced.
The service was professional and remarkable customer service!
I cannot tell you how pleased I am (and relieved) to have trusted my wedding invitations to Tulaloo.

Profile Picture Veronica, 4/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I would highly recommend having your paper products made by Tulaloo. Jessica was extremely quick to respond with examples of invitations, and modified the mock images as many times as I needed until I was completely happy. We ordered Key Largo invitations. The paper is very high quality and looks so professional. Jessica was a pleasure to work with!
She also made custom door hangers for our destination wedding, matching the colors and scheme of our invitations. They are gorgeous!

Profile Picture Brianne, 4/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I cannot say enough about Jessica and Tulaloo! All of the stationery I ordered was absolutely beautiful, and Jessica captured perfectly the winter look I had envisioned in my mind. The quality of the paper goods was top notch and I received many compliments on the invites. Jessica repeatedly met my short time frames and even had items sent directly to my calligrapher. Jessica is professional, responsive and dependable and just a pleasure to work with. I will absolutely be contacting Tulaloo for our next big event, and I would recommend Tulaloo to anyone looking for fabulous invites and other paper goods!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Pamela, 12/1/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I have a mild obsession with anything that has to do with stationary so I was looking for a high quality unique invitation for my wedding that would really wow my guests. I found Tulaloo on Etsy and made an appointment to sit with Jessica and look at samples. She was on time, professional, and very knowledgeable. I took one of her existing designs, changed the colors, added some crystals and personalized it. Jessica offered advice on every aspect sent proofs as things changed and the final product was a HUGE wow factor. I could not have been happier with my invitations

Profile Picture Mary, 10/12/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Tulaloo custom designed our wedding invites for us since we had a unique theme and they came out beautifully! I was so impressed with how fast Jessica turned around our changes and ideas and made them a reality. When we finally received them in the mail, they exceeded my expectations!

Profile Picture Judy, 9/9/12, 11 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Tulaloo is incredible! Jessica Creter is a pleasure to work with--- so creative, responsive, flexible and accommodating. She helped me design wedding invitations that were personalized, sent us sample papers and continued to tweak the designs until we were 100% happy with them. Jessica also helped us design table numbers, escort cards, our wedding program, stickers for out-of-towner bags and our welcome letters. Everything came out beautifully. Jessica really helped our visions come to life, and helped to make our wedding as personalized, special, and "us" as it could possibly have been. We are so grateful that we found Tulaloo and Jessica's services, and would recommend her to EVERYONE! She also helped design the wedding-day-items and invitations for my sister's wedding in May. My sister and her husband were also so incredibly happy with Tulaloo's services. We love Jessica and Tulaloo and know that you will too!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Jessica and I worked on my invite concept remotely which could have been a challenge since I had a very specific idea in mind. It was very involved and a bit out of the box but Jessica understood exactly what I was going for and the invite evolved into an even better invite than i had originally imagined! Jessica also assisted us in branding our wedding by stringing aspects of our invite throughout our paper needs, the program, menus etc. It was perfect and unique- exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture Linda, 5/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jessica at Tulaloo was amazing to work with. It was a pleasure from the beginning to the end. She completely translated the ideas and visions I had into reality. The stationery, from the save-the-dates to the thank-you notes, was all so fantastic and really added to the specialness of the day. Jessica was very easy to work with: she always responded quickly to our questions, patiently corrected the mistakes we made with spellings, and had all of our stationery ready with plenty of time to spare. I couldn't recommend Tulaloo enough!

Profile Picture Karen, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I was able to customize the colors and lots of little details for my invitations. Jessica was also very flexible when I had to order name cards at the last minute (I forgot that little detail).

Profile Picture Maria, 5/17/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I would absolutely recommend Tulaloo to a friend. It was a pleasure working with Jessica. She was very helpful. I chose a design from a birth announcement and she did a fantastic job altering it to work for a wedding invitation.

Profile Picture Diane, 5/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jessica and her designs are such a delight. I asked for many, many changes and she was always quick to help with anything I needed. My invatations, place card settings, food menus, save the dates, wine labels and personalized stickers all came from Tulaloo and made my wedding extra special with the complete customization and care taken with everything she created. They are definately first class creations!

Profile Picture Mercedes, 5/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)