Lace & Ink

New Milford, CT View map

Lace & Ink is a wedding stationery design studio in New Milford, Connecticut. This team of creative consultants develops a custom package based on your visions and personal style. Whether you want something elegant and creative or simplistic and casual, your Lace & Ink invitations will make a great first impression on guests.

Lace & Ink provides personalized invitation suites and stationery for weddings of every style and budget. The designers will consult with you to develop a custom design that can be used for all of your printed and custom items. Your order options include the following:

• Backdrops
  • Invitations and RSVP cards
  • Menus, programs, and seating charts
  • Mugs and glassware
  • Signage
  • Table decor and table numbers
  • Tote bags
  • Wedding gifts and favors
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Thermography
4.7
    Natalie V. Married on 04/25/2020

Beautiful Invitations

Patti and her team made designing our invitations so easy, she was always prepared with tons of options, suggestions and advice. Since mailing them out, we’ve had so many people call and text to tell us they are the most beautiful invitations they’ve ever seen. The attention to detail is incredible and you will so happy with your final product.
    Lauren S. Married on 09/06/2020

Flexible, kind, and breathtaking work.

My fiancé and I are so in love with our invitations. I sat with Kate and her mom to go over some design ideas, fonts, and color choices. I told them I wanted something elegant and nautical and that is exactly what they gave. Kate took the time to include a map of the town we are getting married. She took my idea and completely transformed our invitation design into everything we wanted. I cannot express enough how talented she is. We have gotten so many compliments and these invitations truly are one of a kind. Truly an amazing experience even during this pandemic and the quality is absolutely there. Please come out and support this local business!

221 DANBURY RD STE D New Milford, CT, 06776
860-350-5341
Location of (Lace & Ink)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding