471 myrtle avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11205 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About root stock

A wedding, Bar Mitzvah, or dinner party at home.... root stock will take the event from concept to completion working within your parameters and exceeding all expectations.

9 Reviews for root stock

Virginia · Married on 11/13/2010

I absolutely loved working with Kerry! She was so friendly and easy to work with. I gave her some ideas and photos up front about color schemes and other things that I liked. She was able to take that and create the most amazing flowers. I was so sad that we could only carry a few home with us. She also worked with Betsy from Nine Cakes to decorate the cake and the whole cake table.

Kerry's prices were also very reasonable compared with other florists who gave us proposals. She was respectful of our budget and didn't push us to do things that would have forced us to spend more than we wanted (unlike many others).

Sent on 11/30/2010

serena · Married on 11/14/2009

Kerry at Root, Stock, & Quade did the flowers for my wedding this fall, and she did an absolutely beautiful job. I chose her because of her creative, flexible, and artistic approach to designing the flowers; she worked closely with me to create a design that fit my specific aesthetic wishes and budgetary constraints, and easily adapted to my more specific requests. She had great suggestions for ways to maximize the impact of the flowers without simply adding more. In addition, she is committed to using local, seasonal flowers, and I really appreciated that. She was responsive, friendly, and enthusiastic throughout the process, and did a great job communicating with my parents. Very highly recommended!

Sent on 11/18/2009

Michele · Married on 09/18/2009

Kerry at Root Stock & Quade was great! After our first meeting they gave us a quote that was realistic and very close to the "vision" we had. Their team was flexible in helping us get down to our budget without sacrificing quality. The night of our wedding the room was described as "magical" and it truly was! If you're interested in a more organic, ornate and unique look for your wedding they can make it happen! I loved working with Kerry and would recommend her to anyone! Simply fantastic!

Sent on 10/06/2009

• Angela Gaspar Photography
    Angela Gaspar Photography Wedding Photographers

I recently photographed a wedding featuring Root Stock & Quade. The arrangements and bouquets were absolutely stunning. It was a pleasure photographing them, and it was a welcome addition to my portfolio. They are very talented and pleasant to work with. I hope to work with them again in the future. Sincerely, Angela of Angela Gaspar Photography

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of root stock & quade to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• The Original Runner Company
    The Original Runner Company Wedding Decor & Lighting

We have been long time fans of Root Stock & Quade. Their work is original and creative so your event will look like no other. They have long been clients of our and are always a pleasure to work with on every event.

• 471 myrtle avenue Brooklyn, 11205 See on map