Georgetown, TX 78628 Map · Phone number

About Robinwood Photography

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I'm Susan Wolfer and I own and operate Robinwood Photography. I am committed to capture the precious moments of your wedding day.

I learned the value of the relationship between a small business and customers by working for my grandfather in his shop. I am thankful that my clients become my friends. By choosing Robinwood Photography for your wedding coverage you will receive professional images that will document the special moments of your day as a continous story.

Robinwood Photography: using exceptional service to create refined images of milestone moments that endure beyond your lifetime.

Follow Robinwood Photography on

native american bridals0101
dawn peek0283

7 Reviews for Robinwood Photography

Robin · Married on 01/12/2013

Susan is who the definition of professional was created from. The precision and care with which her photos are taken is unlike any other. She doesn't over edit or manipulate photos to where they don't even resemble what originally happened. My (now) husband is in the military, which meant he could only be home to assist with wedding planning every so often. Susan was extremely flexible and went above and beyond to accommodate to our sporadic schedule. At the wedding itself, she was calm, collected, and kept me level headed as I was stressing like every bride does. She was considerate to how I was feeling and worked with me beyond just being a photographer, but someone there to make sure nothing was in the way of mine and my husband's big day. She's quick to reply when you reach out to her whether by phone or email and does everything she can to cater to you. I definitely recommend such a talented and friendly photographer to capture those moments at your wedding!

Sent on 11/20/2013

valerie · Married on 10/21/2011

Robinwood Photography was amazing. Anytime I emailed a question or called, I had a response within at least 24 hours. Most of the time I had an answer sooner. My husband to be had plenty of questions and wanted to see a lot of work before we made a decision. Susan was more than accommodating! I was very particular with some of the shots I wanted, and she got them. I would recommend Robinwood Photography to anyone!!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Sonja · Married on 09/24/2011

I am so pleased with Robinwood Photography and Susan. What an awesome job she did. The engagement photos, the bridal portraits and the wedding photos are absolutely beautiful. Susan made everything so smooth and enjoyable and fun, fun, fun!
    The props provided for the photobooth were great. Everyone had a blast taking photos and when you watched you could just feel the excitement.
    Susan is more than your photographer, she is your friend. Very open to your requests and gives great suggestions. I would definitely recommend her company.

Sent on 10/10/2011

Award

Robinwood Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,850.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Muah & Co. - beauty studio
    Muah & Co. - beauty studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

We've had the pleasure to work with Susan on bridal photoshoots and weddings and she brings so much energy and ideas but most importantly is very professional and is on top of things on the big day!

• 2nd Generation Films
    2nd Generation Films Wedding Videographers

Susan at Robinwood is one of our favorite people! She does beautiful work, and has such a great personality, too. She does great wedding work, and that's a given...but I also want to say that she did some glamour shots for our daughter that were just completely over the top! It was at a time when my daughter was feeling kinda down and Susan stepped in, worked her magic, and brought a smile back to my beautiful daughter's face. I will be forever grateful to Susan--her talent made such a difference! LOVE this girl!!

• Terradorna