Austin, TX 78799 Map · Phone number

About Robert Harding, Guitarist

Robert Harding has more than 30 years experience performing classical guitar at weddings, concerts and festivals. He has also performed live on radio and TV shows. Performing primarily as a soloist, additionally he has collaborated and performed with notable ensembles such as the Dallas Wind Symphony, the Plano Civic Chorus and Plano Voices.

For wedding performances, Mr. Harding provides pre-service and ceremonial music. He understands that every wedding is unique and can customize song selections to match your wedding’s specific theme. If you are in need of special song arrangements, you and Mr. Harding can work together to make sure the music is perfect for your ceremony or reception.

In addition to playing outdoors, in homes and churches, his wedding experiences include:

• Music during lighting of the unity candles.
  • Providing music during a wedding mass.
  • Performances with vocalists and/or choirs.
  • Wedding on a beach on the San Francisco Bay with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background.
  • Prepared arrangements of requested songs, such as "All You Need Is Love," and "It's a Wonderful World."

Robert's education in classical guitar includes a Master of Music in Performance at SMU, with a Bachelor of Music in Performance at UNT. During his undergraduate years he studied classical guitar abroad for a summer in Madrid and Alicante, Spain.

Follow Robert Harding, Guitarist on

JoeWedding101
img2013120115293
2009Wedding2

6 Reviews for Robert Harding, Guitarist

I am a wedding photographer myself needed everything at my wedding to be perfect. I heard about Robert Harding, I emailed him and he was quick to reply and thank goodness he was available on my wedding day! He is flexible too because the day before I changed my venue and time because of bad weather and he said there was no problem. I was the first to arrive to the venue and he was already set up (with extra equipment like amp etc incase we needed it), playing the guitar, and dressed perfectly!
    My absolute favorite part about Robert is not only is he Awesome at the guitar but I chose him because he learned a song I decided a couple days before to walk down the aisle to! Once, falling slowly. He got it down fast, played it perfectly and Everyone Loved it! I couldnt have asked for a better guitarist Im so glad I found him!
    He is awesome and I will be recommending him to my clients as well!

Sent on 12/09/2013

John · Married on 06/20/2009

Mr. Harding's music provided a superb elegance to the wedding. His flawless performance provided just the right ambiance for the prelude as well as the service itself. He was even able to accommodate the bride's wishes and learn some new pieces for special parts, such as seating the grandmothers. What made it most special was the overall peaceful atmosphere he could instill to the entire wedding, without being a distraction.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/20/2009

I was thoroughly impressed with all the music Robert provided for us. I loved every second of it. I really wish someone had recorded it all. He even learned an entire new set of music for us! It was so beautiful! I have recommended him to every friend who mentions wanting a classical guitarist for any event. Besides just being a great guitarist, Robert is genuinely one of the sweetest people I have ever met. His personality and his musical ability go hand in hand; both are beautiful.

Sent on 10/18/2012