Houston, TX 77054 Map · Phone number

About Rm Photography

I discovered several years ago that I had a passion for all things photography. Leaving behind my job in Corporate America, I took a leap of faith and immersed myself in the study of photography. I have found that I am blessed with the ability to connect and relate with people. I not only capture beautiful images, but also emotion in my pictures.

WEDDINGS:

As a newlywed, I know the happiness and trials that accompany the wedding planning experience. Most importantly, I understand what is needed to capture the intimate, unique images that will document your love story for generations to come.

I will not only capture the overview of your ceremony, but will also obtain the special private moments leading up to and after the wedding. These candid moments in time will give a more personalized feel to your story and will be cherished for a lifetime.

col3570
col3673
DSC3785copy
col3570

1 Reviews for Rm Photography

CJ Martin is absolutely the most talent photographer I have dealt with. My wedding photos were breath taking and beautiful. The editing is on point and he "aims to deliver great service". His personality is bubbly and he very professional. He knows what he is doing and I didn't have to worry about anything when my wedding day finally came. My advice is to invest in quality because pictures last a lifetime. He also was patient with my grandmother that had dementia and never once got frustrated LOL. I'm thankful for the experience and I would recommend him to anyone hands down.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Rm Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,619.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,925.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints