Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About RM Digital Photography

by Rafal Ostrowski

Rafal Ostrowski grew up in Europe's Poland before coming to New York City 20 years ago. A Visualist at heart, his Design degree heavily influenced by Scandinavian simplicity, greatly compliments his bold & clean shooting style through unique composition and subtle hints of minimalism.

Rafal's fashion portfolio encompasses projects and lookbooks for international fashion brands from Pharrell Williams' BBC Billionaire Boys Club global staple, VH1’s Twinning castmember lifestyle editorials to cutting edge European streetwear & Hamptons surf culture imprints. He visually directed & photographed high fashion talent Greg Nawrat (Gucci, Prada, Canali), Michelle Wilson & Wojtek Czerski (J.Crew, Dior) along with Golden Globe & Emmy nominated celebrity actor weddings.

His fashion flair goes hand in hand with his bold & beautiful wedding approach. Rafal's wedding captures have been published in print and digital media such as The Knot, Snapknot, Wedding Wire & Love Inc. Magazine while his lifestyle & fashion accolades can be seen on Hypebeast, Complex and Highsnobiety, amongst others.

To date, Rafal's wedding captures won 4 awards globally that collectively recognize some of the best wedding photography worldwide. His images have been featured by Four Seasons and globally renowned top couture bridal designers Galia Lahav & Pnina Tornai.

Rafal's been selected among Top 26 New York Wedding Photographers in 2016 and the winner of Best of Brooklyn Award 2016 in the Event Photography category. He's listed on Fearless Photographers which is a directory of the best wedding photographers in the world.

Limited Availability. Available Worldwide.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Liability Insurance (3)
Save the Date (3)
Trash The Dress (1)
Flush Mount (1)

Rafal is the most talented, genuine professional I have ever worked with. His passion for his trade truly comes across in the photos that he takes. Rafal photographed a good friend of ours wedding, as soon as they posted the link to their photos I knew I wanted to book him for our wedding. He was extremely easy to work with and gives great direction when shooting. We have had guests from our wedding already asking for his information to book for their special day. You are getting the highest quality when booking Rafal. I would recommend him greatly to anyone, and I would book him fast as his work is becoming very popular! We can not thank him enough for making our wedding a dream come true!

Profile Picture Carla, 9/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

For my husband and I, choosing our wedding photographer was by far the most important decision because they would capture all the memories of the most important day of our lives. We spent countless hours searching for the perfect photographer and after coming across Rafal’s work it was undeniable that he stood out among everything else we’ve seen. We were getting married in central NJ but I really had my hopes on getting our engagement pictures taken in Philadelphia, where Steve and I had so many great memories. During our initial meeting with Rafal, he was more than willing to accommodate traveling to Philly from NYC to capture our engagement pictures (from my research, many photographers were not). He saw our vision from that initial meeting and made us feel completely at ease.

Being the detail oriented person that I am, I sent Rafal a bunch of places that I wanted to take pictures at in Philly because I knew he hadn’t been there before and maybe needed some suggestions? Boy was I wrong! Rafal arrived to Philly a few days before our shoot and managed to find amazing spots in the city that I didn’t even know about (I’ve lived there for 3 years!). During our engagement shoot he led the way - I was shocked at all the places he took us to that were absolutely stunning and that I would have never thought of! He has such an artistic vision that was unparalleled. In addition to that, he spent hours with us that afternoon perfecting each shot. He did not give up until each picture was perfect. The product was a work of art. Steve and I couldn’t of been happier with our choice and we knew we could completely trust Rafal to capture our big day! During our wedding day Rafal was the best person to have around! He arrived early and got everything ready to go. Once again, he showed his dedication to perfecting each shot and I think his work speaks for itself. The pictures are absolutely breathtaking!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Finding the right photographer you can rely on to capture your wedding can be stressful for any couple, but after just a few moments with Rafal, we knew we were in good hands. He is creative, fun, enthusiastic, very professional, and passionate about what he does. The pictures from our wedding as well as from our engagement came out so great that our family and friends were raving about them! We absolutely loved working with Rafal, he went far beyond our expectations! Not only is his work amazing, he himself is an amazing person!

Profile Picture izabela, 10/22/16, 1 Review

Photos

1 Photo

1 Photo

3 ENDORSEMENTS
This was a very professional photography company. Amazing photographs, and they made sure to share there work with us promptly. Great people to work with as well.

Two words...'' Thoroughly Professional'' Rafal is the greatest modern wedding photographer I ever seen. He doesn't just capture beautiful images, but he captures the true essence of people. You can truly feel the love and joy pouring out of the photographs taken. They are so real and lively. If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding, RM Digital Photography is your best choice!!

RM Photography is one of the best photographers with which I’ve ever had the pleasure of working. As a Wedding Cinematographer, I have many challenges to take a perfect shoot and to work with other photographers. RM Photography can make the most difficult shots seem easy. On top of all this, Rafal Ostrowski is simply one of the finest individuals I’ve ever known and I’m happy to give him my highest recommendation and to work with him.

Events