PO Box 600, Thonotosassa, FL 33592 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About RJ Vida

You are invited to experience the difference. Advance Entertainment Productions Inc. started with a basic philosophy in mind... to provide a unique wedding experience unmatched by any other company. Everyone knows that a DJ can “make or break” a wedding reception. My unique style is a combination of experience as a local radio host and skill as a DJ for some of the hottest venues in the area.

Each wedding is fully customized for the bride and groom. I don’t believe in using a “standard playlist”; therefore no two weddings are the same. Together with the bride and groom, I go over song/genre likes and dislikes, specific songs for special moments and ideas for getting the crowd on their feet when it comes time to dance. One of my best qualities as a DJ is the ability to read the crowd, thus ensuring your dance floor stays packed! There are never pauses between the songs, abrupt changes in tempo, corny interruptions or cheesy games and distractions. I believe it is my job as the Emcee/DJ to create the flow of the evening without taking center stage. That spot is reserved for the bride and groom.

Recently featured on the WE Channel’s Platinum Weddings, Advance Entertainment is known as one of the industry’s finest. Don’t take my word for it… read my clients’ reviews and see that they couldn’t agree more!

If you’re looking beyond just the DJ aspect of your wedding contact our sister company, The Production Crew. We offer personalized projected monograms, draping, speciality lighting and much more to add dazzle to your reception! Be sure to see our Blog below from our latest events!

31301210150325018003011913899801078914981922421949n
38917810100870726169621501800455970552270922914n
4061024x682
542331101008707252115415018004559705481099128802n
P1010289
img7

60 Reviews for RJ Vida

Kelli · Married on 11/28/2015

We had so much fun at our wedding and never once did I worry or question what music was playing when. RJ made sure to specialize the play list to our style and what we wanted out of our wedding reception. I recommend choosing certain songs for all the specific parts of the evening as we did. It takes a little time, but was so special and personal, and RJ could read from those selections what would fit in with the rest of the time.

• Josh & Jen

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2014

RJ RJ RJ RJ RJ!!!!! you are the man my friend!!! I contacted RJ almost 2 years ago we have had over 100 emails back and forth. Rj is just a great all around person and awesome DJ. He took charge and got us back on schedule! EVERYONE WAS DANCING!!!! and I MEAN everyone!!!! He is super professional, down to earth and knows how to MC a wedding and spin some tunes to get the party ROCKING!!!! MUSIC WAS AWESOME!!! LIGHTS LOOKED KILLER!!!!

DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR AND BOOK RJ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU WONT REGRET IT!!!!!!!!

Raquel · Married on 05/17/2014

RJ is responsive and courteous. The lighting he recommended for our outdoor reception was absolutely perfect. We wanted natural hues but plenty of light for all of our guests. We went with market lighting, then when we wanted to add lanterns, he included them at-cost. It was absolutely perfect, and he was great to work with.

RJ Vida FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Audiovisuals, Chandeliers, Clean Up, Dance Floor Lighting, Day-Of Coordination, Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, Setup, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 1,375.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Delivery, Setup, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Audiovisuals, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Drapery, Event Design
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,300.00
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• RJ Vida 1
    $25 Off Your Custom Gobo/Monogram When You Mention WeddingWire
    Mention Wedding Wire and we will take off $25 on any custom Gobo Package.

• Phase5
    Phase5 Wedding Bands

RJ is awesome!

• Kellie Day Photography
    Kellie Day Photography Wedding Photographers

R-J is the total package. He gets people up on the dance floor without begging or being forceful (as so many DJ's find they have to do just to get a party started) It comes so easily to him, and by the end of the night you will view him more as your friend than just a DJ. Of all the DJ's I have worked with over the years, R-J is my absolute favorite. And if you book him you will understand why. There is nothing that a bride could want from her DJ that he can't provide! He truly cares about his couples and puts himself completely into his work in order to make each bride and groom happy! He is attentive, fun, young, and about as cool as they come. The truth is that it is hard to convey in words just how great R-J is so give him a call and find out for yourself- you certainly won't be disappointed you did!

• Table 6 Productions
    Table 6 Productions Wedding Planners

You know you are in good hands when working with a vendor that a wedding coordinator hired for her own wedding! We can vouch for R-J Vida from the standpoint of both a coordinator and a former client, and only one word can describe him... AMAZING! Never a moment without awesome tunes or a packed dance floor, R-J knows how to keep the party going. Your guests will be having so much fun that they will dread the idea of the "Last Dance". Every event with R-J is fabulous!

• PO Box 600 Thonotosassa, 33592 See on map