Rivertown Flowers

• Floral Luxe & Co.
  • Dragonfly Floral

6 Reviews for Rivertown Flowers

Sharon · Married on 09/04/2014

The flowers for our daughter’s wedding were just out-of-this-world beautiful. My daughter was out of the country and sent pictures along with a brief narrative describing to Tory the flowers as she envisioned them. Both of us were amazed at the beautiful, unique bouquets, boutonnieres and arrangements. Thank you Denise Kramer Weddings for providing such a wonderful florist.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Alexia · Married on 08/02/2014

Tori is a true magician; she helped us to have amazing flowers on a tiny budget. Seriously, can't thank her enough; she really made our day special.

Sent on 10/28/2014
  • Rebekka

Rebekka · Married on 10/26/2013

Tori did a phenomenal job on our flowers. She not only captured my vision but exceeded my every expectation. I do not know much about flowers but I knew I wanted them to be pretty. I had rather aggressive colors (pink and orange) and she pulled all the hues together expertly. Tori not only supplied the flowers for the event but also helped to set up other aspects of our decor. We had a rather elaborate light display that wound up looking amazing. She has done the flowers for 3 of my friends weddings as well and they always look like a million bucks even when she is working with tight budgets.

Sent on 10/31/2013