Nearby Vendors to Consider

About RowanOak Events

Floral Design Studio

Whether you want to sink your toes in the warm sand or surround yourself with stunning mountain vistas, Carpinteria and Santa Barbara are a wedding paradise. Rincon Floral is located in downtown Carpinteria and is proud to offer you the finest locally grown flowers. Expertly designed to meet your wedding vision, Rincon Floral is dedicated to seeing your special day through from consultation to reception with unwavering dedication.

Since I was a child watching my mom arrange flowers for weddings that she harvested from our gardens, I have been drawn into the subtle nuances of flowers; their colors, shapes, fragrances, textures... all the details that make each blossom fantastically unique.

For the last 20 years I have channeled that passion into creative and natural floral design. There is nothing that soothes the soul or brightens the mood like the unequaled beauty of a brilliant flower arrangement that is crafted with care and skill.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Santa Barbara

Follow RowanOak Events on

19 Reviews for RowanOak Events

Delivery (1)
Set Up (1)

The most beautiful wedding flowers I could have hoped for! I had a few calls and emails with this florist and she completely got my vision! Her proposal offers a visual of what she will create for your wedding, but it didn't do justice to what the flowers turned out to look like! They were so much more amazing than I imagined! She made the most beautiful bride and bridesmaid bouquets, all of our table florals and a floral arrangement for our altar that blew us away! LOVE, LOVE her work!!

Profile Picture Hayley, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

Sarah is wonderful!!

if you have a vision, she can and will make it happen. I told her the florals I liked, what I wanted to see then I showed up to my wedding / reception. Amazed, Impressed and relieved. One of our guests complimented me on the design/wedding planning and said "I felt like I was in a pintrest photo, but it was real life" I couldn't have achieved my vision without Sarah!

Profile Picture Tracy Godfrey, 10/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I worked with Sarah of Rowan Oaks (formally Rincon Floral) and she was just wonderful. I did not want anything over the top and she listened to me and got exactly what I wanted! She was easy to communicate with and really helped make the big day go smoothly. Would highly recommend

Profile Picture Becky , 10/10/14, 4 Reviews

Terri and Jim
0:32 minutes
Jillian and Mark
0:45 minutes

Sarah, at RowanOak Events loves what she does and that makes everything she does exceptional. It also makes working with her a happy experience. Flowers are her playground and her customers’ ideas create her palette and inspiration for floral fantasies.

Wonderful and Easy to work with. Highly recommended by the SB Zoo.

5285 Carpinteria Avenue, Carpinteria, Carpinteria, CA 93013   See On Map