Belmont, MI 49306 Map · Phone number

About Rhiannon Bosse Celebrations

Rhiannon Bosse Celebrations is a full service wedding planning, design and floral studio based in West Michigan, with a worldwide client base. We offer innovative design concepts and unparalleled planning strategies to create remarkable milestones.

Follow Rhiannon Bosse Celebrations on

Rhiannon Bosse Celebrations 5
Rhiannon Bosse Celebrations 6
Rhiannon Bosse Celebrations 7

Anwuli · Married on 07/28/2018

Rhiannon was amazing to work with. She is a perfectionist and will take all your concerns and desires into account. I had 100% confidence in her abilities through every step of the design and execution process. As a person with high expectations, she managed to surpass mine every time. There really aren’t enough words to describe how satisfied and pleased I was with her work. You couldn’t hire anyone better. She really knows her stuff. Our wedding day was stunning, better than we had imagined.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Dea · Married on 06/23/2018

Chris and I recently got married on June 23rd, 2018, and Rhiannon (aka Rhi) gave us the perfect wedding. Since we live in NYC, we knew we needed a wedding planner to plan our wedding in Michigan. After a lot of research we found Rhi, and from day one she never let us down. She even met us while she was on vacation in NYC before we decided to book her. What we loved about Rhi was during our first meetup, her passion towards our wedding and the vision she had already created in her mind for us blew us away. It was if she knew us for years, and knew exactly what we liked/hated from discussing our relationship for 20 minutes. After booking her, she started to plan right away and had all of our "main" and "important" vendors booked by June 2017 (trust her vendors she suggests - they're awesome). The entire process was effortless because we were booking and taking care of all the details before 2017 ended, to ensure we didn't get too stressed! There was never any issues we had to work out or discuss with Rhi, which is very rare. I think the most stressful part of the entire planning with her was deciding which beautiful table arrangement and flower decor we would pick. I, the bride, told Rhi how picky I am and how I expect perfect on my wedding day. The flowers, the decor, the seamless transition between ceremony to reception was perfect and we wouldn't have changed a thing. Rhi also made it a point to stay in budget and we only went over by a few thousand which was our fault because we decided to spend more on a few items last minute. What I love about Rhi is she treats everyone with respect and is so positive. She went out of her way to make sure Chris and I were good, but also took the time to get to know our families and communicated with them during the entire planning period. I could write a book on how amazing Rhi and her team is, but I'll leave you with this, if you need a planner, pick Rhi, she will give you the most amazing wedding and it will be perfect!

Sent on 06/29/2018
    Rhiannon Bosse Celebrations 16
    Rhiannon Bosse Celebrations 17
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2017

I am not sure where to begin or how to compile the words to express the amount of gratitude & love both Albert & I have for sweet Rhi & her amazing Rhiannon Bosse Celebrations team (yay Betsi, Jodi, the rest of the women & Andrew too)! From our first consultation call, I knew there was no way this wedding would happen without Rhi. I felt as though I had known her my entire life, she exudes such a genuine kindness and joy. I am a type A perfectionist, so her attention to detail, well thought out planning & exquisite design were so cherished. Our calendar and to-do list were packed to the brim, there isn't a thing she didn't think of. I will be honest when I say Rhi was dealt a very challenging hand with our wedding...but her grace, sense of urgency, class, professionalism, flexibility, ability to think on her toes, perseverance, empathy, love & joy are incomparable. At my breaking points, Rhi was there with such wisdom and love as well as such a peace about her throughout the most stressful of times, which helped to ease all anxiety as she continuously reminded me that I get to marry my best friend. Rhi is so knowledgable and well known in the industry, which made it so easy to put my full trust in her. Before answering a question I was always sure to first seek her insight, most of the time I let her speak on my behalf. Details are everything and Rhi is always sure to design and execute the most special of details. Creating a unique, beautiful evening. Her florals are to die for and her taste is classic and elegant. Rhi worked side by side with us to find the most PERFECT vendors...a whole village of vendors, who she worked with to create a seamless wedding weekend, all coordinated with her 15 page timeline. When I say this woman is the real deal, SHE IS THE REAL DEAL! I thank God every day for Rhi. She not only created a perfect planning experience & inexplainable wedding weekend, but she also opened her heart up, allowing me to gain such a special friend & mentor!

Sent on 11/29/2017

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 12,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 12,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 12,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Papertalk Press
    Papertalk Press Banquet Halls

Rhiannon of Hey Gorgeous Events is wonderful to work with. I've had the honor of joining forces with her a few times, and every time she never ceases to impress me with her talent and creativity. Rhiannon is also really personable and sweet - you will love working with her. If you're looking to bring unique and beautiful aspects to your event, I highly recommend Hey Gorgeous Events for wedding design and planning.

• Belmont, 49306 See on map