Belmont, MI 49306 Map · Phone number

About Rhiannon Bosse Celebrations

Rhiannon Bosse Celebrations is a full service wedding planning, design and floral studio based in West Michigan, with a worldwide client base. We offer innovative design concepts and unparalleled planning strategies to create remarkable milestones.

Follow Rhiannon Bosse Celebrations on

28 Reviews for Rhiannon Bosse Celebrations

• Ally

Ally Smith · Married on 01/10/2020

Seamless + Perfect

Rhiannon was recommended to me by a friend, and told me that she was the best florist... and it turns out to be VERY true! She is the very best and I was so honored to have Rhi do our entire wedding party bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. They were absolutely stunning! From the first moment, until the final reveal, Rhi was professional, personal and so kind. She took my vision and produced bouquets that were beyond my dreams. From the floral selections, to the ribbon that tied each bouquet, I was completely blown away by the elegance and timeless beauty. I can't thank her, and her team enough for making my wedding day something to remember.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Anwuli · Married on 07/28/2018

Rhiannon was amazing to work with. She is a perfectionist and will take all your concerns and desires into account. I had 100% confidence in her abilities through every step of the design and execution process. As a person with high expectations, she managed to surpass mine every time. There really aren’t enough words to describe how satisfied and pleased I was with her work. You couldn’t hire anyone better. She really knows her stuff. Our wedding day was stunning, better than we had imagined.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Dea · Married on 06/23/2018

Chris and I recently got married on June 23rd, 2018, and Rhiannon (aka Rhi) gave us the perfect wedding. Since we live in NYC, we knew we needed a wedding planner to plan our wedding in Michigan. After a lot of research we found Rhi, and from day one she never let us down. She even met us while she was on vacation in NYC before we decided to book her. What we loved about Rhi was during our first meetup, her passion towards our wedding and the vision she had already created in her mind for us blew us away. It was if she knew us for years, and knew exactly what we liked/hated from discussing our relationship for 20 minutes. After booking her, she started to plan right away and had all of our "main" and "important" vendors booked by June 2017 (trust her vendors she suggests - they're awesome). The entire process was effortless because we were booking and taking care of all the details before 2017 ended, to ensure we didn't get too stressed! There was never any issues we had to work out or discuss with Rhi, which is very rare. I think the most stressful part of the entire planning with her was deciding which beautiful table arrangement and flower decor we would pick. I, the bride, told Rhi how picky I am and how I expect perfect on my wedding day. The flowers, the decor, the seamless transition between ceremony to reception was perfect and we wouldn't have changed a thing. Rhi also made it a point to stay in budget and we only went over by a few thousand which was our fault because we decided to spend more on a few items last minute. What I love about Rhi is she treats everyone with respect and is so positive. She went out of her way to make sure Chris and I were good, but also took the time to get to know our families and communicated with them during the entire planning period. I could write a book on how amazing Rhi and her team is, but I'll leave you with this, if you need a planner, pick Rhi, she will give you the most amazing wedding and it will be perfect!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Rhiannon Bosse Celebrations FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 12,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 12000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 12,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Papertalk Press Banquet Halls

Rhiannon of Hey Gorgeous Events is wonderful to work with. I've had the honor of joining forces with her a few times, and every time she never ceases to impress me with her talent and creativity. Rhiannon is also really personable and sweet - you will love working with her. If you're looking to bring unique and beautiful aspects to your event, I highly recommend Hey Gorgeous Events for wedding design and planning.

• Belmont, 49306 See on map
    Location of (Rhiannon Bosse Celebrations)