BLOOM

Petoskey, Michigan View map Visit website

$3,500 Typical Price

BLOOM is a boutique floral design company and florist in the Petoskey, Michigan area. The staff work to personalize every arrangement to the couple they work with, exhibiting excellent creativity and personal interactions throughout the wedding planning and execution process. With employees that trained at the Flower School New York and School of Floral Design Paris, this team of florists have the knowledge and skills to make couples’ floral dreams come true.

The service begins with consultations, where BLOOM team members work to find out exactly what couples are looking for on their wedding day. They then assist with event design and are often helped by a venue visit, which gives the creative mind a better picture of how to best use flowers for the wedding. Samples allow the team to share their mindset with couples, who get the first glimpse of what their wedding arrangements can become. On the day of the wedding, BLOOM assists with delivery, setup, and cleanup, working their magic so couples don’t have to worry about a thing. The process might stay the same, but this florist knows that no two weddings are. They can create classic, eclectic, glamorous, romantic, or vintage flower displays. They even offer non-floral designs. Arrangements created by BLOOM for couples’ weddings include:

• Aisle decor
  • Altar decor
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Chuppah decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower petals
  • Table arrangements

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Katie
    Katie F. Married on 10/05/2019

The most beautiful wedding flowers I could have imagined!

From my very first call with Jen, I knew that she "got me." She was incredibly professional and took the time to truly understand what I was looking for and walk through my pinterest board pin by pin :) I was absolutely blown away when I walked into our venue and saw the flowers - they were stunning! She used colors and textures that I never could have picked out or fathomed myself. She is truly an artist. You will not regret hiring Bloom for your wedding flowers! Not to mention their store fronts in Petoskey and Charlevoix are must-visits!
  • Ellie
    Ellie M. Married on 09/07/2019

Busy but great!

BLOOM is by far and away the most talented vendor I met around flowers -- so there is a reason she can be tough to get ahold of, because everyone else wants to use them too! But great and easy to work with, highly recommend.

BLOOM's reply:

Thanks Ellie, it was a delight to meet you and your mom to talk all things flowers! We look forward to your big day in September! xo
  • Taryn
    Taryn L. Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Job!

My flowers for my wedding were absolutely PERFECT!!!! Bloom brought my wedding vision to life and hit every detail out of the park. I was not disappointed one bit with the wedding arch, centerpieces, bouquets, chair flowers. They took all of my Pinterest likes and created a look that I believe fit my style exactly. Thank you for all of your hard work and for being a part of my vendor “dream team.”

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

FALL In Love Events FALL In Love Events Wedding Planners

Jennifer does absolutely amazing work and she is great to work with.

Paul Retherford Photography Paul Retherford Photography Wedding Photographers

It is always a pleasure working with Jen and her team. Bloom is a very forward thinking flower and design company. Their floral design is always a beautiful compliment to the Wedding day. Every time I work with Bloom Garden and Floral design I know the arrangements will be flawless. I highly recommend Bloom Garden and Floral design.

Kingsley Cakes Kingsley Cakes Wedding Cakes

We always get the most beautiful flowers from them. The girls are always such a pleasure to work with. We love Bloom!!

Petoskey, Grand Rapids Petoskey, Michigan, 49720