Rhiannon Bosse Celebrations Reviews

Rhiannon Bosse Celebrations 5
Rhiannon Bosse Celebrations 6
Rhiannon Bosse Celebrations 7

Anwuli · Married on 07/28/2018

Rhiannon was amazing to work with. She is a perfectionist and will take all your concerns and desires into account. I had 100% confidence in her abilities through every step of the design and execution process. As a person with high expectations, she managed to surpass mine every time. There really aren’t enough words to describe how satisfied and pleased I was with her work. You couldn’t hire anyone better. She really knows her stuff. Our wedding day was stunning, better than we had imagined.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Dea · Married on 06/23/2018

Chris and I recently got married on June 23rd, 2018, and Rhiannon (aka Rhi) gave us the perfect wedding. Since we live in NYC, we knew we needed a wedding planner to plan our wedding in Michigan. After a lot of research we found Rhi, and from day one she never let us down. She even met us while she was on vacation in NYC before we decided to book her. What we loved about Rhi was during our first meetup, her passion towards our wedding and the vision she had already created in her mind for us blew us away. It was if she knew us for years, and knew exactly what we liked/hated from discussing our relationship for 20 minutes. After booking her, she started to plan right away and had all of our "main" and "important" vendors booked by June 2017 (trust her vendors she suggests - they're awesome). The entire process was effortless because we were booking and taking care of all the details before 2017 ended, to ensure we didn't get too stressed! There was never any issues we had to work out or discuss with Rhi, which is very rare. I think the most stressful part of the entire planning with her was deciding which beautiful table arrangement and flower decor we would pick. I, the bride, told Rhi how picky I am and how I expect perfect on my wedding day. The flowers, the decor, the seamless transition between ceremony to reception was perfect and we wouldn't have changed a thing. Rhi also made it a point to stay in budget and we only went over by a few thousand which was our fault because we decided to spend more on a few items last minute. What I love about Rhi is she treats everyone with respect and is so positive. She went out of her way to make sure Chris and I were good, but also took the time to get to know our families and communicated with them during the entire planning period. I could write a book on how amazing Rhi and her team is, but I'll leave you with this, if you need a planner, pick Rhi, she will give you the most amazing wedding and it will be perfect!

Sent on 06/29/2018
    Rhiannon Bosse Celebrations 16
    Rhiannon Bosse Celebrations 17
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2017

I am not sure where to begin or how to compile the words to express the amount of gratitude & love both Albert & I have for sweet Rhi & her amazing Rhiannon Bosse Celebrations team (yay Betsi, Jodi, the rest of the women & Andrew too)! From our first consultation call, I knew there was no way this wedding would happen without Rhi. I felt as though I had known her my entire life, she exudes such a genuine kindness and joy. I am a type A perfectionist, so her attention to detail, well thought out planning & exquisite design were so cherished. Our calendar and to-do list were packed to the brim, there isn't a thing she didn't think of. I will be honest when I say Rhi was dealt a very challenging hand with our wedding...but her grace, sense of urgency, class, professionalism, flexibility, ability to think on her toes, perseverance, empathy, love & joy are incomparable. At my breaking points, Rhi was there with such wisdom and love as well as such a peace about her throughout the most stressful of times, which helped to ease all anxiety as she continuously reminded me that I get to marry my best friend. Rhi is so knowledgable and well known in the industry, which made it so easy to put my full trust in her. Before answering a question I was always sure to first seek her insight, most of the time I let her speak on my behalf. Details are everything and Rhi is always sure to design and execute the most special of details. Creating a unique, beautiful evening. Her florals are to die for and her taste is classic and elegant. Rhi worked side by side with us to find the most PERFECT vendors...a whole village of vendors, who she worked with to create a seamless wedding weekend, all coordinated with her 15 page timeline. When I say this woman is the real deal, SHE IS THE REAL DEAL! I thank God every day for Rhi. She not only created a perfect planning experience & inexplainable wedding weekend, but she also opened her heart up, allowing me to gain such a special friend & mentor!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Rhiannon Bosse Celebrations 25
    Rhiannon Bosse Celebrations 26
    Rhiannon Bosse Celebrations 27

Melissa · Married on 07/15/2017

I don't even know if I can accurately put into words how incredibly lucky I feel to have been able to work with Rhi and the Rhiannon Bosse Celebrations team. I had been following Rhi's blog and business for years, and emailed her a week after I got engaged (knowing we weren’t going to be getting married for two and a half years), and it was the best decision Tim and I could have possibly made for our wedding day. Rhi had her hand in every single part of our day- from choosing a venue, to stationery, calligraphy, finding our photographer, my hair and makeup team, and the entire design and execution of the day. To say she gave us the most wonderful day almost feels like an understatement. A month later we're still hearing from friends and family that they had the best time, and for many it was the best wedding they've ever been to.
    Our day felt so uniquely us. Every suggestion Rhi made was with us and our unique story in mind. And the best part was that working with Rhi freed Tim and I up to actually enjoy our engagement. There was no stress the week of our wedding, no worrying about last minute details, and on our big day we didn't have to do anything but dress up, show up, and enjoy the day with our favorite people. My bridesmaids couldn’t believe how relaxed I was the day before and morning of our wedding. We were having an outdoor ceremony and I didn’t even check the weather all week because I had every confidence that no matter what happened, rain or shine, we were going to have the most beautiful day. What a gift, to be able to be a guest at your own wedding!
    We're so, so grateful for Rhi, Jess, Betsi and the rest of the Rhiannon Bosse team. Working with her was a privilege, and the best part is not only did we have a perfectly executed and gorgeously designed day, we gained a true friend.
    If we didn't have Rhi our wedding would have just been another wedding, but it was perfectly us in every way. Being a Rhiannon Bosse bride was an absolute honor!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Christine · Married on 07/16/2016

I had the honor of being one of Rhi’s 2016 brides, and it was the absolute best decision I made for my wedding – other than my groom, of course! I wouldn’t have had the wedding day I did without the creativity, professionalism, and heart of the Hey Gorgeous team behind it. Planning a wedding with Rhi was like having a built-in best friend with all the ideas and resources in the world. Although we were states apart during my engagement, I spent more time talking to Rhi about my wedding than any other person in my life - even my fiancé! More than a wedding planner, Rhi was my partner, my confidant, and my friend. From the beautiful hand-sketched design proposal, to the enchanting mockup that made our vision come to life, to the flawless execution of every idea, wedding planning with Rhi was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had – her team made magic happen.

The wedding day Rhi dreamed into life for us was everything we had asked for. Walking in to my venue and seeing the joy in Rhi, Jess, and Betsi’s eyes is one of my favorite memories from the day. These girls love putting on a wedding as much as you love having it. And even though we had walked step by step through the entire day’s plan so many times, I was still blown away by the final product – it was an absolute dream come true.

More than anything, Rhi gave me the gift of happiness. Being able to relax, be present, and be a guest at my own wedding could only have happened knowing every detail and more was carefully and thoughtfully managed. There was absolutely nothing to worry about. This feeling is irreplaceable - brides, you owe yourself this gift! Over and over, guests have told me that they have never seen such a happy bride on her wedding day. I owe this to the wonderful family and friends that surrounded us, the love that my husband and I share, and the amazing HGE team that gave life to a day that celebrated these things. Thank you, Rhi – I will be forever grateful.

Sent on 02/18/2017

Christine · Married on 09/16/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Rhiannon. Not only did she create the most beautiful floral arrangements for our Tuscan wedding, but she also provided pre-wedding consultations and day-of coordination. She is unbelievably professional and on top of every little detail, but also the most kind and thoughtful person I have ever had the privilege of working with. Our wedding would not have been the same without her!

Sent on 04/24/2016

Kathy · Married on 07/25/2015

As Mother of the Bride, I can honestly say Rhi made my daughter's wedding day one of the most joyous occasions that our family has celebrated. From day one, she helped create a stress free event full of creative ideas. The day was gorgeous!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Emily · Married on 06/06/2015

Rhiannon and the Hey Gorgeous team were an invaluable piece to our wedding celebration. We (my husband Matt and I, and my parents) could not be more grateful for the time, thoughtfulness, and effort Rhi put into creating not only the day of our dreams, but in making the entire planning process so relaxed, fun, and truly memorable. Rhi and I formed an immediate friendship, which I truly don't think is hard to do with a person like Rhi. She understood my vision and personality immediately, and I feel like we've been friends for years now. (My dad asks how she's doing all the time-3 months after our wedding) Rhi doesn't just roll out a standard wedding package for every client, she takes the time to truly get to know and care for each client and event she designs, making each experience so unique. One of the things I hear most often from people about our wedding, besides how much fun and how GORGEOUS it was, is "It was so you guys". And it truly was. If you have the chance to work with Rhi for any celebration, do not hesitate! She is truly the best in the biz!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Kristina · Married on 03/07/2015

Rhi is... kind of a big deal. She truly is the most genuine, loving, thoughtful and hard-working person I have ever met. She and her team have really got it figured out. I live in Seattle and was a little worried about how all of the details would fall into place with Rhi living not only across the country, but also in a different time zone. From our very first phone call to discuss what she offers and how she approaches the whole planning process, we knew that she was exactly who we wanted to help us plan the most important day in our lives. She put my fiance and I at ease from the very beginning and our 15 month long engagement was actually an enjoyable time for us since we knew that every single detail was being thought of and taken care of by Rhi and her team.

Rhi really went above and beyond - our wedding experience was something that we will never forget and we are so grateful for Rhi's gentle nudge to bring in truly unique items like custom monogrammed wood medallions to secure our invitation suite together, or cocoa sequined table linens with mustard hued napkins (not to mention the 200+ hand stained {by Rhi, of course} wood napkin rings!) to dress up the rustic wood room.

We cannot say enough about how grateful we are to Rhi and the entire Hey Gorgeous Events team for their generosity and love. My mom even not so jokingly said that she wants to have a 35 year vow renewal with my dad and have Rhi plan the whole thing ;)

If you choose Hey Gorgeous Events to plan your special celebration, it will be the most memorable and meaningful experience of your life!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Rhi did a marvelous job throughout the planning and execution of my daughter’s wedding. It was absolutely phenomenal and gorgeous! To begin with, she was extremely professional and everything was done to the point of perfection and beyond. The flowers she used were extremely beautiful and unique, unlike anything I've ever seen before. They were phenomenal! Her ability to communicate with my daughter, her fiancé at the time, and myself was wonderful. She has a great rapport with people, and always makes you feel comfortable. She also makes you feel like you're a part of the process and that you are not imposing on her at all. She will go above and beyond to make sure that you are comfortable with the process of planning. I especially enjoyed her there the before of the ceremony and during the wedding itself. She made us feel so comfortable and at peace that day! When you do put on a wedding it can get very emotional and very difficult, and I have to say there was not one difficult moment during this process. I highly, highly recommend Rhi if you are considering doing a wedding with this exceptional wedding planner because her expertise, creativity, and wonderful personality are above and beyond. She was perfect!-Renee' and John Nannin

Sent on 09/01/2014

Kristine · Married on 08/16/2014

I don’t think there are enough words to describe how truly amazing Rhiannon is! Hiring Hey Gorgeous Events for our wedding was hands down the best decision I have ever made! Throughout this entire process, Rhi was not only an exceptional wedding planner, but she became a friend and a part of our family. I don’t think I have ever met someone who puts so much love into everything she does and every person she meets. She is truly special and a one of a kind!

For our wedding, Rhi arrived three days beforehand with an entire team of people and more flowers than I had ever seen in my life! She assembled every single flower by hand with her incredible team that weekend. She handled all logistics and created a timeline to keep all of our vendors and family members organized. She also made sure every detail about the ceremony and the reception were 100% perfect. All of our family and friends were in awe of her talent and hard work. She literally executed the wedding of our dreams. It was so amazing and perfect in every way, all because of her. Not only did she do an amazing job on all of the incredible details like flowers and décor that day, but there were also so many special touches and surprises. I initially thought my dream of hanging bistro lights wouldn’t be able to happen. But on the night of our wedding I was so surprised to see that she had found a way to string them over the dance floor! Also, we didn’t think it was necessary to have a guest book, but Rhi thought we might regret this choice. So, she went out on her own and purchased a large frame to take around to all of our guests. She had each guest sign it without us even knowing! Now that I have this gift, I am so happy she did it! At one point in the night, my dress starting ripping, and like superwoman, Rhi appeared on the dance floor with a needle and thread to sew me back in. I’m telling you, she is that amazing!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Rose · Married on 07/27/2014

Words can not describe how wonderful and thrilled my daughter and I were with working alongside Rhiannon to plan my daughters wedding. Rhiannon took all of my daughters dreams and made them a reality. My daughter wanted a very unique ceremony and reception, Rhi was able to capture her vision and bring it to life perfectly. On my daughters wedding day, when Rhi showed us the transformed reception hall, we wanted to cry tears of joy. It was beyond beautiful. Rhiannon's extreme creativity brought beauty into every single detail. And did I mention flowers? Oh my, the flowers were exquisite! My daughter and I love flowers and had requested many flower arrangements. Each and every table centerpiece was perfection with gorgeous varieties of flowers. We had many vases of flowers scattered throughout the reception and cocktail areas and each vase of flowers was uniquely different and stunningly beautiful. Attached to an arch Rhi created for the ceremony was the most breathtaking cluster of vibrant lush greens, succulents, and delicate blooms of stunning flowers cascading around a corner of the arch. Rhiannon has a wonderful gift! She is a visionary and will create a magical day to celebrate the most important day of your life.....the day you marry the love of your life. Much love to you Rhi!!! Brianne Huizenga and Rose Oswald

Sent on 08/15/2014

Katie · Married on 12/31/2013

Rhiannon really was the 2nd best part of my wedding day, right after getting to marry the hunk of my dreams! I knew that planning a wedding while running a small business was going to be a nightmare if I attempted to do it alone, and Rhi was the answer to my prayers. On top of her impeccable taste and ability to customize absolutely anything to my style, she was so easy to work with throughout the process and always kept me on schedule so that I never got overly stressed. Even though we planned my wedding long distance (Cincinnati and Grand Rapids), I always felt like she was there for me every step of the way. The wedding was exactly as I envisioned it and that's all because of Rhi. I honestly couldn't recommend her more! If you're looking for someone who's going to take all your crazy wedding dreams that are rolling around in your head (and on your Pinterest boards) and turn it into a real life dream-come-true, Rhi is your girl!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Alexandra · Married on 10/12/2013

I had been following Rhiannon on Instagram for about a year prior to my fiancé and I being engaged. I knew that I wanted her to design and plan my wedding, so when the day came that we finally got engaged, I contacted her right away.
    From the get go, Rhiannon was professional, enthusiastic, and extremely kind. She provided us with beautiful ideas that perfectly matched our personalities after spending the time to get to know us personally via online conversations and Skype Dates (since we are over 5 hours away from where she is).

Rhiannon’s vision was like no other, and she is so talented in so many ways. She made trips to Canada to visit with us and our venue and church, so that she could get a feel for what we were working with in person, and spent countless hours going over our plans, revising them down to every detail, and making sure that our wedding was going to be exactly how we had envisioned it. On top of all of that, she was so kind, warm hearted, and just an absolute doll. She made herself available whenever we needed her and gave us the peace of mind we needed.

The day of the wedding went off without a hitch, and it is because she worked tirelessly behind the scene to make it a seamless, gorgeous, and memorable occasion. She made sure all 250 of our guests were taken care of, and that we had everything we needed during the day so that it was perfect. We recently watched back our wedding feature film and the videographers captured her doing her thing the morning of - meticulously arranging the flowers, setting up everything perfectly, and we were reminded again what a gem she was to have.

The original review I wrote was much longer but I can’t really say in 2000 characters how amazing she is so here is what you need to know: If you have any hesitations about Rhiannon or Hey Gorgeous - this review is my testimony to throw your reservations away and hire her. You will be thrilled, dazzled, and inspired!

Sent on 03/28/2014

Kristen · Married on 08/17/2013

I found out about Hey Gorgeous Events from a friend of mine who had been following Rhi's blog. Needless to say it was love at first sight, her attention to detail & flawless execution on every wedding in her portfolio hooked me right away! No two weddings were the same and her ideas were inspiring. After contacting her she quickly got back to me & we started to plan what would be my dream wedding. From Skype dates to talk details, to encouraging notes in the mail along the way Rhi quickly became more than my wedding planner, but a great friend. She calmed me in moments of panic, soothed my indecisiveness & helped me take deep breaths all the way up to my walk down the aisle. I can remember my now husband & I keeping her on the phone for hours until midnight on a weeknight crunching numbers & deciding if we were going to sign the next day for our venue we so desperately wanted. She never seemed bothered, but rather happy to help us through it, and helped us go through other costs and make sure we were spending our money the way WE wanted and always making sure we were comfortable with every last penny & decision made. We ended up choosing our dream venue and everything worked out. She infused our day with modern/romantic touches filled with gray, butter yellow & deep peach colors that dripped from ceiling to floor. She transformed our venue into OUR venue, with little surprises for us along the way that made everything that much more special. I couldn't imagine planning a wedding on my own, and I definitely couldn't imagine planning my wedding without Rhi, because it wouldn't of been my wedding, it would of been one of the many weddings I've been to before with my name on the program under 'bride'...Rhi has a way of transforming your personality/beliefs/tastes and anything else you could dream of into reality and THAT is what makes her so special. Thank you Thank you Thank you Rhi for everything!!! xoxoxo

Kristen Sirhan :)

Sent on 10/01/2013

Maggie · Married on 07/06/2013

This review is going to be a little different because it's not wedding related.. but let me say that we used Hey Gorg for our wedding first and were blown away with her attention to detail, so when the time came for our baby shower we knew who to call. My mom was hosting and she was so grateful to have Rhi taking care of everything. We both appreciated her input and all her ideas were exactly what we were thinking. The day of the shower came and I was so touched with her added details. Things like, cute straws, baby wishes, initial banners, etc- they made the shower and those are the things our guests noticed the most that my mom and I wouldn't have thought of. If you're looking for someone to plan your special event, Hey Gorg is who to call. She worked with our budget and made the day the most special day.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2012

Where do I even begin? I am so beyond happy that I tracked down Rhiannon of Hey Gorgeous Events to help me plan mine and Bryan's big day, and really bring my vision to life. There just can not be enough good things said about this young woman. She is so incredible, talented, and really a joy to work with. I wasn't alwasy the easiest client, and lets face it, not the best at communicating and especially articulating what I wanted and what my vision was. She stood by me despite that though, and delivered nothing but everything Bryan and I wanted for our wedding day. Not only was she amazing during the process of planning and execution, she was a joy the entire year we worked hard together. She blew me away when the day finally arrived.

Everyone always tells a bride, at least thats what they told me, to be prepared for things to go wrong because "they always do, and nothing can be perfect". I think people made it a point to tell me this because I am an insane perfectionist, but thats just a small detail.

Let me tell you though, that I will literally, honestly, and whole heartedly preach to everyone who will listen, our day was PERFECT. There is not one thing or one small detail I would change, which is in itself a rarity for me.

Nothing went wrong that day, and not one detail was out of place. Let me admit that I sprung things on Rhi at the last minute as well, and once again was bad at communicating the details I saw in my head to her. Yet, no matter what was thrown at Rhiannon she made it happen (all behind the scenes) and no one would have ever known. I can't say enough wonderful things about Hey Gorgeous Events and our Wedding day.

Sent on 12/13/2012

Mary Beth · Married on 08/18/2012

The pictures and memories of our “perfect wedding day” will last a lifetime. Thanks to Rhi, owner and lead stylist at Hey Gorgeous Events our wedding from start to finish was flawless. For a solid year, Rhi worked through securing vendors, selecting inspiration, working on favors, picking out décor, and everything in between. Rhi was on top of every detail from head to toe and she never missed a beat. Additionally, her upbeat attitude and professionalism were evident as a few wrenches were thrown our way. To give you an example, Rhi really came in handy when I decided that we wanted to change our venue. Her expertise, knowledge of Northern Michigan, and familiarity with vendors in the area allowed the transition to be as smooth as possible. Also, when the vendor we were using for our linens and chairs did not come through, she researched other options to ensure that we would be covered.
    During the weeks leading up to the wedding, I found out very quickly that Rhi was the best investment that we had made throughout this process. She was always accessible via email and phone for last minute details. Additionally, she created a minute by minute schedule for everyone involved with the wedding. Rhi also contacted all of our vendors to make sure that they were prepared for the wedding. One more thing that is worth mentioning is Rhi’s innovative ideas, creative inspiration, and ability to execute our “wedding vision.” She went above and beyond to make sure that our day was unique and special for us. A few highlights included our cake and pie display, tree hanging photo frame for guests to take pictures, and “hitched” sign hanging from the ’55 Chevy I rode down to the ceremony in. The biggest surprise was the handmade pink and purple fabric garlands hung from the ceiling in the barn.
    I can’t thank Rhi enough for the effort, time, and heart that she put into making our day a wedding that our guests and we will always remember!

Sent on 12/18/2012

Kelly · Married on 08/11/2012

Rhi of Hey Gorgeous Events is phenomenal to work with--so flexible, creative, and professional throughout the entire process. I wish I had found her even sooner in my planning! She has endless ideas, plans, and resources already and she's only going to get better. She is invaluable. I have recommended her to all of my girlfriends and family members.

Sent on 08/26/2012

Jessy · Married on 08/04/2012

We hired Rhiannon with Hey Gorgeous Events with only a few months left to go in our planning stages of our wedding. We were becoming overwhelmed and mainly needed a bit of organization in order for all of our plans to become reality. Initially we hired her to do “partial planning;” we skyped and emailed one another to lock down key vendors (which she provided since we live in Chicago, and our wedding was in Northern Michigan). Rhi also set lists and timelines for us, so we knew exactly what we should have accomplished by a certain date before the big day. This was key to us, since we were looking at a very long list of to-dos, and had a hard time prioritizing them.

Once our partial planning was over, we decided that we wanted to have Rhi with us on the actual day of our wedding as well. After getting to know her so well, and after she invested so much time, energy and ideas we truly believed that she would be able to take everything we planned and make it a reality.

I can honestly say that Rhi was the sister I never had those few months leading up to our wedding. She was constantly thinking of things, emailing ideas, following up with me to make sure I did something I said I would do, contacting vendors, and finalizing every single last detail. I often wondered how she was able to treat all of her clients the way she did us since she devoted so much time to our wedding.

Rhi’s creativity, organization, and genuine enthusiasm made our planning experience absolutely wonderful, and I cannot thank myself enough for hiring her. I cannot imagine what I would have been like without her…

We knew having Rhi with us on our wedding day that everything was under control. The decor, vendor organization, timeline of the day-of, and coordination with the venue was fully taken off our plate, and we were able to simply enjoy every moment of our wedding day.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Rhiannon of Hey Gorgeous Events was simply, outstanding. She worked tirelessly for us for a year and was instrumental in choosing the venue, and all vendors as neither my daughter, nor myself lived in the State. She truly was our fairy godmother, and worked incredible magic.
    Rhi searched venues with me in Detroit and with photographs and her vision for the space assured the bride and groom that this was their perfect wedding spot. Months later when they first saw the venue they agreed. Rhi searched for vendors that would transform our ideas and her vision into a magical day, forever keeping in mind the budget we had set. She attended cake and dinner tastings with us, and met with us twice at home in Ontario. We exchanged countless emails and had several Skype dates. Her attention to detail is remarkable, and her timelines invaluable. She has an uncanny sense of knowing when things are not ‘quite right’. I received text messages that would simply said ‘are you ok?’ In these moments she would cleverly smooth the waters between my daughter and I who on a number of occasions had differing opinions. She understands stress and knows how to handle it. She is an unbelievably organized person, and professional in her dealings with all the vendors and venue staff. She goes above and beyond anyone’s expectations, from wrapping groom’s gifts to purchasing limes!....little things to some, but huge for us planning a ‘destination’ wedding. There is nothing Rhi won’t do, or can do for you.
    What sets Rhiannon apart is her genuine enthusiasm and love for her job. She treats each wedding as if it were her very own, which is evident in all the little details and surprises she adds. She is talented, creative, sweet and sincere. Wedding day was absolute perfection. I enjoyed every single moment of it, as did my daughter. Stress-free weddings – priceless.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2012

Before I was even engaged I had come upon Rhiannon's blog online. I immediately fell in love with her style and DIY tutorials. Everything was right up my alley and I could tell she took great passion in her work and creative ideas. I contacted Rhiannon about day of co-ordination for my wedding and after a string of emails I knew I had found my girl! Even though Rhi just moved to Michigan I had confidence she would go above and beyond to make my wedding dreams come true, distance never played a role! Through countless emails, Skype dates and phone calls everything transpired into a magical day. She worked hard from the day she was booked, until weeks AFTER the wedding and ensured everyone was happy. It was a huge relief to have Rhi work with all of my vendors, scheduling deliveries, setting up decor and assisting with all of the DIY ventures. She never stopped the day before and day of the wedding, being the first to arrive and the last to leave. Rhiannon was an INVALUBLE asset to our wedding day and my whole family couldn't be more thrilled with her services and vision.

Sent on 07/15/2012

Shawna · Married on 09/25/2011

I always describe meeting my new husband as fate and what's funny is that I feel the same about finding Rhi of Hey Gorgeous Events. I stumbled upon Rhiannon while researching wedding decor early on in my engagement and after a few emails back and forth about elements of her wedding decor (which she graciously answered) we got talking about having her work with me on the day of my wedding.

I hired Rhi as a Day of Coordinator and she went above and beyond this with immediate email responses, ordering & accepting courier deliveries, lending me decorations and so on...And, on top of it all, she offered her friendship & emotional support leading up to my wedding.

On our wedding day Rhi was even more fantastic than I could have imagined. She made my vision come to life, kept me calm, handed all of the vendors and made quite the impression on all of our guests. Thank you Rhi for being such a pivotal part of our wedding journey.

Sent on 09/29/2011

Shalini · Married on 08/20/2011

If you have yet to check out the Hey Gorgeous Events (HGE) website, and Rhiannon’s blog, stop, and do so right now.

If you have, then you can probably tell that Rhiannon is an incredibly talented and refreshingly genuine person and wedding planner. As one of her clients, I can tell you that you’re absolutely correct. I approached Rhiannon and HGE later on into my wedding planning, when I was struggling with whether or not I could and should include a month-of and day-of coordinator in our wedding budget. I had scoured several wedding planner websites and planning services and nobody’s style or vision matched mine. The bulk of the options available were typical, over the top glam, or downright tacky. So when I stumbled onto Rhiannon’s blog and took a quick look at her work, I knew I had found the one for me. I could tell she was someone who loved new and unique ideas, worked hard, could make beautiful happen out of any budget, and most importantly, LOVED being a stylist and planner!

Rhiannon goes above and beyond what her couples expect. She will think of things you haven’t, go out of her way to surprise you , and get to know all the key players (family included!) at your wedding. With Rhiannon in charge, I could completely relax and enjoy my day, knowing someone who shows up before all the other vendors and leaves after the last vendor has left, was holding the reigns. She was there for me throughout the planning stage when I needed to vent, cry, or laugh, with compassion and professionalism, and now I have gained a wonderful friend. I guarantee that hiring Rhiannon’s services will be money well spent and one of the best decisions for making your wedding day dreams come true.

Sent on 09/09/2011

Peggy · Married on 08/13/2011

Rhi was recommended by a neighbor of my daughters. She joined the process just three months before the wedding yet she was worth every penny those last few months. She did more than coordinate the wedding she befriended us. Rhi is easy to talk to with loads of ideas for whatever type wedding you are having. What fun to sit around and do crafts and talk strategy with her. She was so valuable the day before at the rehearsal even with the host of people and kids in the wedding party. I knew I didn't have to worry about anything the day of the wedding and it was great to have that peace of mind. It was wonderful to be able to say, "Let Rhi handle that!"

Sent on 09/23/2011