Rev. Anthony Di Bartolo - Interfaith Minister

Rev. Anthony Di Bartolo - Interfaith Minister

About Rev. Anthony Di Bartolo - Interfaith Minister

Together, we will transform an ordinary place into Sacred space.

I look forward to working with you as we transform an ordinary place into Holy Space for you, your family, and your friends.  Many couples have come to me as an ordained Interfaith minister when a church wedding is not an option for various and different reasons. Like you, they wanted to acknowledge the “Sacred” as they began their married life. We can create a wedding ceremony that will be a lasting memory of your wedding day.  We can be very creative because we have many options.  Please VISIT MY WEBSITE  for detail on my services and fees.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: New York City, Long Island

Follow Rev. Anthony Di Bartolo - Interfaith Minister on

16 Reviews for Rev. Anthony Di Bartolo - Interfaith Minister

Andrew and I can't say enough about Rev Di Bartolo. He married us on 10/22/17 at Russos on the Bay - he arrived early and was unbelievabley professional. People were super impressed with the beautiful ceremony. Give him 6 stars !!!! This is the man to marry you!!!!
Thank you Rev Di Bartolo !!!!!!

Profile Picture Annette, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Antonio Dibartolo is one of the kindest warmest Gentlemen I have ever met he made our day a special one I wouldn't have had it any other way . Thank You Anthony for making our wedding day experience a great one. Victor & MarieElaina Vernaci

Profile Picture Victor , 9/15/17, 1 Review

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$100.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$95.00

My Photos

20 Photos

135 North Drive, Staten Island, NY 10305   See On Map
516-672-8980 (phone)
Rev. Anthony Di Bartolo - Interfaith Minister is a wedding Officiant from Valley Stream servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Staten Island , NY Metropolitan Area , and Long Island . Rev. Anthony Di Bartolo - Interfaith Minister is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the NY Metropolitan Area wedding industry since 2002 specializing in customized interfaith weddings and same sex marriages..