P.O. Box 321 W1912 US Hwy 2, Saint Ignace, MI 49781 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Pricing

3 Reviews for Resort Photography LLC

Aimee · Married on 10/10/2010

Rob Jerstrom is awesome! He was such a delight to work with on our wedding day. I still look at our pictures over 2 years later and can go back to that exact moment.

We took a carriage ride and Rob rode his bike along the long journey, even going up steep hills to capture some of the best moments.

My pictures are perfect and Rob was a great pleasure to have as part of our special day. His work allows our memories to live on!

Sent on 03/13/2013

Rachel · Married on 07/25/2007

4.2
      3.0

The photographer showed up promptly and was very professional. Because there are no cars allowed on Mackinac Island, she trailed our wedding coach on bicycle and knew lots of great spots for extra-special photos. The price charged was on par and and even slightly better than their competitors and the photos turned out fabulous.

Sent on 08/22/2008

April · Married on 06/10/2006

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

While they weren't always the quickest to respond, I would absolutely recommend Resort Photo to anyone. Amy arrived on time, about an hour before the ceremony began and stayed until well after dinner. She was unobtrusive the entire time, I barely noticed her there. She was quick getting the posed pictures done, since I had expressed I would prefer more candid shots. She came up with lots of beautiful and creative shots, and everyone loved watching her ride her bike along the carriage and shoot pictures that way. She managed to capture all the different things I'd requested. The prices were reasonable and the pictures, which came in albums, arrived quickly and were even more beautiful than I'd imagined. When there was a problem with a few photos--a spot in the same place--they replaced them for us quickly and for free. Extra prints, however, run on the higher side.

Sent on 08/22/2007

Resort Photography LLC Pricing

Resort Photography LLC Price Rates

• Northern Entertainment Consultants
    Northern Entertainment Consultants Wedding DJs

Rob Jerstrom is fantastic at his job! I have worked with him along with others at Resort Photography and they strive for excellence every time!

• P.O. Box 321, W1912 US Hwy 2 Saint Ignace, 49781 See on map