Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Reminisce Photo + Film

Photography With A Soul

Reminisce Photography specializes in photography and videography for the creatively courageous, effortlessly elegant and detailed-obsessed. From cleverly chic brides—and their stylish soon-to-be spouses, we are here capturing stories of love. We’re based in Brooklyn, New York, but we work with crafty, clever couples all over the world. (And once on Mars. But shhhh. That’s top secret.)

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Flush Mount (1)

Natalie and Reminisce Photography are INCREDIBLE!!! We just received our final photos and each one is more beautiful than the next! They are absolutely gorgeous and they truly capture all of the beautiful moments of the day. I don't love being in front of the camera, but Natalie and her team have such a special way about them that made both myself and my husband feel instantly comfortable and relaxed. They also kept us laughing and you can tell in the photos how genuine all of the moments are! Nothing was forced at all.

We had already met Natalie for our engagement shoot, and when she arrived at my house on my wedding day, I was so happy to see her and I felt like I was seeing a friend instead of just a vendor we hired. She really gets to know her clients and has such a great, easygoing personality!

We really loved working with Reminisce, as did our families - they were a highlight of our day! Natalie and her team have a way of capturing all of the important moments and our special requests, yet they weren't intrusive and were somehow able to stay in the background. The next day when we were with family, many of them said they barely noticed the photographer and they didn't even realize we had a videographer because of how nonintrusive they all were!

The photography was the number one thing I was concerned about when planning the wedding and I have no words to describe how happy I am that my husband and I were lucky enough to work with Reminisce. Natalie exceeded all of our expectations and played a huge part in making our day perfect!

If you do one thing for your wedding ....have Natalie and Reminisce do your photo and video! You will NOT regret it!!!

Profile Picture Lori, 10/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Photography and video was the most important part in planning our wedding and Reminisce was the perfect choice. Everything was seamless and I love how the company is structured. Our photographers Jesse and Samantha were incredible. They were professional yet down to earth and kept us all calm and happy. The finished work, between the photos, video and album, absolutely blew us away. Everything exceeded our expectations and our family and friends as well. We have 4 friends that are booking Reminisce for their weddings. Yea, call us the trend setters.
We loved working with everyone on the team and especially the personal experience we had working with Natalie before the wedding as well as album prep was so welcomed. We never felt like we were dealing with a business, more a group of friends we were lucky enough to find. Thanks again team for everything, we LOVE the stuffing out of ya! P&A

Profile Picture Alissa, 11/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Thank You Cards, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Natalie and her sister were delightful. What beautiful genuine people! We enjoyed our photography session after our wedding ceremony, a real pleasure to work with someone so professional and obviously loves what she does! Perfectionism and quality I felt was the main aim, whilst making us feel at ease. Being English and having you marriage in a different continent is never easy. However, my photographer was perfect! Thank you Amie and MIchael

Profile Picture Amie, 8/7/15, 1 Review

My Photo Album

25 Photos

1 VIDEO

1 ENDORSEMENT
We love love LOVE working with Natalie and everyone else at Reminisce! We have worked with her on small weddings, large weddings, destination weddings, and she has never once failed to produce stunning images. The most important investment of your wedding is your photo and video: they're what your memories will be of the day forever. The product from Reminisce is so much more than that. RUN to book her!

Events

Encinitas, CA and Brooklyn, NY 11201   See On Map
347-766-7781 (phone)
Based in NY Metro Area and Southern California. Full service destination company