Brooklyn, NY 11201 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Reminisce Photo + Film

Reminisce Photo + Film specializes in photography and cinematography for the creatively courageous, effortlessly elegant and detailed-obsessed. From cleverly chic brides—and their stylish soon-to-be spouses, we are here capturing stories of love. We're based in Brooklyn, Southern California and Hawaii, but we work with crafty, clever couples all over the world. (And once on Mars. But shhhh. That's top secret.)

Follow Reminisce Photo + Film on

• Real Weddings 20
  • Videos 1

52 Reviews for Reminisce Photo + Film

Mike · Married on 05/18/2018

Hiring Natalie and the Reminisce team to do our wedding was hands down the best decision we made during the wedding planning process. Natalie went above and beyond every step of the way. When we did our engagement shoot she spent extra time with us traveling around and taking photos at multiple locations. My wife and I were floored when the engagement shoot was developed, the quality and creativeness of the photos was amazing. I'm still getting compliments about those photos. For our wedding last Friday (5/18/18) at MyMoon in Brooklyn we hired an additional photographer (Adeline) and a videographer (Daniel). Adeline followed me around all day while Natalie followed my wife around all day. Your wedding day is a whirlwind of things going on all at once, we were very happy that the Reminisce team kept everything in order and kept my wife and I calm. I'm so excited to see how our photos and videos turn out from the wedding! I can honestly say these people are the real deal and they're masters of their craft. Natalie is super organized which is a must during planning. To us they didn't feel like vendors that we hired to do a job, they felt like friends that we were hanging out with. They're lovely people and we're so happy we went with them! Worth. Every. Penny.

Lori · Married on 10/14/2016

Natalie and Reminisce Photography are INCREDIBLE!!! We just received our final photos and each one is more beautiful than the next! They are absolutely gorgeous and they truly capture all of the beautiful moments of the day. I don't love being in front of the camera, but Natalie and her team have such a special way about them that made both myself and my husband feel instantly comfortable and relaxed. They also kept us laughing and you can tell in the photos how genuine all of the moments are! Nothing was forced at all.

We had already met Natalie for our engagement shoot, and when she arrived at my house on my wedding day, I was so happy to see her and I felt like I was seeing a friend instead of just a vendor we hired. She really gets to know her clients and has such a great, easygoing personality!

We really loved working with Reminisce, as did our families - they were a highlight of our day! Natalie and her team have a way of capturing all of the important moments and our special requests, yet they weren't intrusive and were somehow able to stay in the background. The next day when we were with family, many of them said they barely noticed the photographer and they didn't even realize we had a videographer because of how nonintrusive they all were!

The photography was the number one thing I was concerned about when planning the wedding and I have no words to describe how happy I am that my husband and I were lucky enough to work with Reminisce. Natalie exceeded all of our expectations and played a huge part in making our day perfect!

If you do one thing for your wedding ....have Natalie and Reminisce do your photo and video! You will NOT regret it!!!

Alissa · Married on 11/13/2015

Photography and video was the most important part in planning our wedding and Reminisce was the perfect choice. Everything was seamless and I love how the company is structured. Our photographers Jesse and Samantha were incredible. They were professional yet down to earth and kept us all calm and happy. The finished work, between the photos, video and album, absolutely blew us away. Everything exceeded our expectations and our family and friends as well. We have 4 friends that are booking Reminisce for their weddings. Yea, call us the trend setters.
    We loved working with everyone on the team and especially the personal experience we had working with Natalie before the wedding as well as album prep was so welcomed. We never felt like we were dealing with a business, more a group of friends we were lucky enough to find. Thanks again team for everything, we LOVE the stuffing out of ya! P&A

Reminisce Photo + Film Pricing

Reminisce Photo + Film Price Rates

Reminisce Photo + Film FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• SoCal Wedding Consultant
    SoCal Wedding Consultant Wedding Planners

We love love LOVE working with Natalie and everyone else at Reminisce! We have worked with her on small weddings, large weddings, destination weddings, and she has never once failed to produce stunning images. The most important investment of your wedding is your photo and video: they're what your memories will be of the day forever. The product from Reminisce is so much more than that. RUN to book her!

• Brooklyn, NY 11201 See on map
    Based in NY Metro Area and Southern California. Full service destination company