2801 Cassaway Road, Midlothian, VA 23113 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Deals 1

About Rebecca Keeling Studios

We.Love.Weddings.

The emotion and positive energy of the day is completely inspiring — so much so that we often find ourselves with tears in our eyes at some point during the wedding day. Seriously. Plus, we are ridiculously hopeless romantics, although Gregg may not mention that on a regular basis. :)

At our core, we are storytellers. We realize the importance of getting generations together and taking a beautifully orchestrated portrait for posterity. But, for the majority of the day, we especially thrive on blending in with your guests and taking photos without ever being noticed. In fact, you may not even remember us being there at a particular moment until you see the images after the event. In this way, we feel we can create the story of your day through images with true raw emotion. After all, any old photograph can help you remember how your wedding looked. We want to be sure you remember how your wedding felt.

Our unique storytelling style is truly an unforgettable experience...and we capture wedding day love stories timelessly, through an inspiring blend of still and cinema-inspired motion imagery. My incredibly talented hubby, Gregg, is the cinematographer at all of our weddings, so you would have the option of not only booking a fabulous team for your day, but also booking two people very much in love, and in love with people in love! Good grief, that’s a lot of love, y’all!

Our 2014 Wedding Collections are all-inclusive, featuring engagement sessions, high-resolution digital imagery of your wedding day and custom designed books. These three things are especially important to me, both as an artist and as a consumer. While many photographers require you to add these items at an extra cost, I believe these are the building blocks to create the most complete story of your wedding day possible. Basic coverage starts at $2899, while our clients who choose to include our exclusive Love Story Cinematography start their investment around $4899. We especially love small, intimate weddings and elopements, and we offer customized packages for these events as well.

Due to the individualized attention given to every client and our commitment to spending quality time as a family, we do limit the number of weddings we accept each month, so please be sure to contact us as soon as you get that ring on your finger to schedule a consultation appointment for more detailed collection and pricing information. We can’t wait to hear more about your special day!

Follow Rebecca Keeling Studios on

Photos 13 Photos
Videos 5 vídeos

21 Reviews for Rebecca Keeling Studios

Alexa · Married on 05/12/2017

It's hard to believe that we got married six months ago...
    When we look at our breathtaking wedding photos and watch our amazing video (everyday, might I add), we are able to relive our perfect day just as it was on 5.12.17.
    With a mother-in-law as a wedding photographer, I knew I only wanted the best when it came time to photograph my wedding. My mother-in-law gave me a couple of recommendations. I found myself in tears as I was browsing through Rebecca's online gallery of both photos and videos. I knew that's exactly what I wanted in a wedding photographer...someone to capture our intense, raw, beautiful love story.
    Rebecca instantly made us feel at ease with her warm, bubbly, and genuine personality. We did all communicating via face time, emails & texts until our actual wedding weekend, as we were in Pennsylvania and then Florida. When we met for the first time in person on our rehearsal, it was as if we knew Rebecca and her husband for years. It is SO important to feel comfortable with your photographers and it all just happened so naturally with Rebecca. I will tell a bride time and time again, don't let the price of tag of a wedding photographer be a determining factor in who you choose. There is truly NO price that can be put on our images and video courtesy of Rebecca Keeling Studios. When the day is over in the blink of an eye, all you are left with are the photos and videos to retell your day and your story. Rebecca captured our day and our love story better than I could have ever imagined. I cry every time I watch our video and my heart is SO, SO full as I often sift through our images. There are not enough words to fully thank Rebecca for the memories she captured of truly the best day of our life. I know my family and friends feel the same. I am forever grateful for choosing Rebecca as not only our wedding photographer, but as a lifelong friend. I'd do it all the same way over and over again!

Sent on 11/08/2017

We had such a great experience with Rebecca & her husband Gregg for our photography/cinematography package for our wedding. Rebecca was so helpful over the year of planning, through our engagement session, & my boudoir session. I just know we have nothing to worry about when it comes to our wedding photos & video. The quality of her photography is just so amazing and unique. She is so personable and so good at what she does! Definitely worth the money spent--we know we will have wonderful memories from the best day of our life because of Rebecca & Gregg! Can't wait to continue to do shoots in the future with them! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Emily · Married on 06/20/2015

I don’t know how to even begin to describe how happy I am to have worked with Rebecca for my bridal portraits and wedding day! She was responsive and fun to work with from the start, and I appreciated the range of packages she had to allow for flexibility in choosing the one that was right for us. Rebecca and I met face-to-face for the first time when we shot my bridal portraits, and despite being a little nervous/camera-shy beforehand, I immediately felt at ease with her. She was so fun to work with! She was able to share the portraits so quickly afterward, and the number of fantastic shots made it so tough to choose a portrait. For the wedding day, her and her assistant, Lindsay, were unbelievable. They were completely dependable and always a step ahead of the game—I don’t think I saw them stop moving all day! In spite of a long day and busy schedule, Rebecca and Lindsay were always smiling, and always positive. When my husband and I snuck out of the reception to take some sunset pictures, it felt like a break to be able to take a breather and hang out with Rebecca and Lindsay. Rebecca somehow fit in every shot we wanted, and then some—even working to track us down during the night for our rings and invitations for some detail pictures. It was truly a joy to have them there on our wedding day. I would give my highest recommendation for working with Rebecca Keeling Studios!

Sent on 06/30/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Rebecca Keeling Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,299.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4299
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rebecca Keeling Studios 1
    $100 Product Credit
    Here's a little thank you just for booking your wedding with us through weddingwire.com: a $100 product credit good for any product we offer...or you could use it toward your package as well! Please don't forget to print and present this coupon when we get together! (Value of chosen product must be above $100 for this credit to be valid.)

• Say "i do" Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

I recently worked with Rebecca Gagnon Studios at a wedding. Her professionalism and creativity are exceptional and I highly recommend her.

• Unforgettable Soirees, LLC
    Unforgettable Soirees, LLC Wedding Planners

I absolutely loved working with Rebecca! She was professional and used top of the line equipment. Her pictures really told the story of close family and friends that celebrated with Shavaun and Boubacar. I would love to work with her again, and would recommend her services to anyone that wants a fresh, clean, and creative eye for photos!

• 2801 Cassaway Road Midlothian, 23113 See on map
    9-5 daily, closed Sunday. Studio sessions available by appointment only.