1301 S. Highland Ave., Fullerton, CA 92832 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Razo Entertainment

We Are Southern California's Premiere Entertainment Company With Over 25 Years Of Experience. Our Dedication & Commitment To Your Special Day Is Our Priority.

We Provide:

Professional DJ & MC Service, Music Video Mixing, Intelligent Lighting, Up Lighting, Wall Wash lighting, Custom Monograms, Custom Picture Slide Show On DVD

We Accept Visa, Master Card, Discover & American Express.

Follow Razo Entertainment on

Wedding cake
6bf7627dfb88e1dc 1457131670801 img0440

15 Reviews for Razo Entertainment

Maria · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Everything was simple and easy!

I met with Dennis and he was great! My fiance and I booked Razo Entertainment for our wedding next year in April, they made everything go really smooth, very exciting!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Denise · Married on 09/21/2019

Dance all Night

Jose did an amazing job. Great music and an amazing MC. He worked well with the band that we also had. No complaints. Some of our family members have booked Jose for their events as well.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Autumn · Married on 07/03/2015

Jose and his team are the absolute best! From the very beginning when I first contacted Jose for our wedding to the day before at the rehearsal has been a pleasure to work with. He was super responsive in emails. Always answered any question I had and basically let me do whatever I wanted. One of my favorite parts about Jose is that he came to the rehearsal where he was able to meet my father-in-law (whose band also played that night) so they could discuss details for the next day. My other favorite part was when guests were getting their dinner, Jose played background Disney music. I couldn't believe it! I love Disney. I asked Jose how he knew I liked Disney and he said he researched my Facebook and saw that I was a Disney fan. I love Jose and his team. They provide the best services and I HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Razo Entertainment Pricing

Razo Entertainment Price Rates

Razo Entertainment FAQ

• What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• The M Vision Photography
    The M Vision Photography Wedding Photographers

Razo Entertainment provides a unique and high quality service and adding their services to your event will take it to the next level!

• Vision To Mission Entertainment
    Vision To Mission Entertainment Wedding DJs

OVER TWO DECADES OF SERVICE ! In this business, that says it all ! From DJ's to Pro-Sound to Visuals to Video interaction to new innovation, Razo Entertainment covers the spectrum. I endorse them with the utmost pride and confidence. Look them up, cause chances are they are performing at a venue near you ! CHEERS !

• 1301 S. Highland Ave. Fullerton, 92832 See on map
    6267824500 (Other Phone Number)