My expertise is in storytelling. I understand stories and what makes them compelling.
Storytelling is a powerful persuasion tool. Our brains are designed to understand our world within the context of a story. Our lives are a story. Even Music tells a story.
I'm a firm believer that dancing music will play an important role in the story, that is your event. Dancing will likely encompass 40% of your event BUT the other 60% is filled with emotional, heartfelt, personal moments. These moments deserve to be just as memorable as the dancing portion of your event.
In effect, I bring movie magic to wedding entertainment but if you know about movies, you know, they're not magic, they're applied science. So that's what I do. I apply everything I know about storytelling, directing and editing to prevent your guests from becoming passive observers of your event, making them active participants in YOUR story, by giving them an incredible itch, that can only cured, by thinking about who they are to you, why you invited them in the first place and what type of event you want this to be.
Other couples have also viewed:
8 Reviews for Kayin Entertainment
Recommended by 100% of couples
4 User photos
Marygrace Luo · Married on 12/10/2019
Very passionate about his job!
Jordan was the MC for my 300+ person wedding. He was professional, accommodating, and a pleasure to work with. I liked that he meets (or does a phone call) with you in advance to discuss your expectations. The guest ranged in all ages, but all enjoyed the entertainment. He read the crowd appropriately and played the right music at the right time! We had a lot of compliments on the MC!Sent on 11/08/2019
Taylor · Married on 09/20/2019
Fun, organized, creative, professional
Loved Kayin Entertainment! He’s very professional, has great ideas, and the best music. He’s on top of his game and very organized. He cane to our house for a few meetings going over every detail. He knows how to keep the party entertained and get everyone on the dance floor. He loves his job and it shows! Thank you Jordan Lima!Sent on 12/19/2019
Nicole Jones · Married on 08/10/2019
Best Wedding DJ/Master of Ceremonies we have seen
From the moment we met Jordan (which happened to be the day we decided on our wedding venue) he has been nothing my friendly, professional, communicative and fun. You can tell Jordan truly has a passion for not only what he does but also marriage itself. He wants the guests to have the best time they can and really tailors to the crowd and the energy. Our guests commented what a great entertainer he was. I do not want to give too much away but Jordan does and says certain things during the reception that is MUCH more than just play music. It is unique and memorable. We also loved that when the dancing really started, he got out there and got the crowd into certain choreographed dances. Lastly, he reaches out the lines of communication very early on so you can start making certain lists or deciding on the unique features he offers. We would recommend Jordan/Kayin Entertainment for any wedding or event.Sent on 08/30/2019
Kayin Entertainment Price Rates