Majestic Vibes DJ Entertainment Services

Brea, CA View map

$795 Most Popular Price

Majestic Vibes DJ Entertainment Services is a full-service wedding DJ based in Brea, California, that serves the greater Southern California area. This group of professional wedding DJs genuinely enjoys bringing joy to wedding couples and creating lifelong memories. No matter the setting, your wedding music will be handled by their sophisticated DJs with the end goal of creating a quality, entertaining and unforgettable affair. In addition to affordable disc jockeying services, Majestic Vibes DJ Entertainment Services offers special effects and lighting services.

Experience
Owner DJ Mike has over 20 years of experience as a disc jockey. His love for music started at a very young age and developed further as he found success in clubs and at events in the Atlanta and Los Angeles area.

Now, along with his son Marcus aka DJ Yvaw (Wavy) from Georgia, his passion and vast variety for ALL music sends your guests straight to the dance floor!

DJ Yvaw (Wavy), got his start in Georgia and was hooked from an early age on. Now in Orange County, he is fixed with his love for music. Mixing a variety of sounds from a wide selection of artists and genre's.

He enjoys moving the crowds and making your night memorable and great!

Majestic Vibes DJ Entertainment Services offers affordable wedding DJ and lighting options. DJ services include consultation, microphones, sound/PA system, dance floor lights and an MC. They also offer uplighting.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$795.00

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$795.00

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Uplighting
    Briana W. Married on 10/18/2019

Best day ever!

Thank you so much for making my day so special. Music is everything to me and you guys nailed it!!! Thank you so so much!!!
    Sonia Married on 02/23/2018
    From the first contact made I was impressed with their customer service and prompt responses. I had many questions and they were very accommodating, my husband and I knew the moment we met Dj Mike and his wife Niki they were the ones we needed for wedding! I have received many compliments and requests for their information! Very professional and personable couple! I would use them again and again, they kept my reception alive with dancing!!
    Emilie Married on 07/30/2017
    I could not have asked for a better DJ! Majestic Vibes came through for us at a very late notice and worked hard to make sure that everything was perfect on our wedding day. They played all the music that we requested and read our crowd so well! My husband and I didn't think we would dance much at all at our reception but DJ Mike played such amazing music that we both danced ALL night!

Brea, CA, 92821
714-812-4711
Location of (Majestic Vibes DJ Entertainment Services)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding