Rancho Guajome Adobe

2210 N Santa Fe Ave, Vista, CA 92083 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

Other couples have also viewed

• The Heart of Julian
  • Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens
  • Fruitcraft Fermentery & Distillery
  • The Fire Garden

6 Reviews for Rancho Guajome Adobe

• Marina T. · Married on 07/18/2020

Quick, easy and it was so flexible!

They made it so easy and they weren’t pushy with anything at all. Gave me all available dates for 2020 and had me choose which one we’d like the most.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Catherine · Married on 05/19/2018

We had our wedding here a few weeks ago and it was amazing! It is definitely so underrated and unknown. I was searching for what felt like months to find the perfect venue that wasn't too expensive (which is nearly impossible in southern California) and stubbled upon this venue when looking at county parks that host weddings. When we went to visit we fell in love. This is probably the most expensive county park wedding venue but it honestly was so nice and had so much natural beauty! The only "downside" was that our wedding had to end at 7 but our ceremony started at 2 and it was actually the perfect amount of time! The venue comes with tables and chairs (which they just upgraded). It also has a concrete dance floor and I was scared that my wedding guests wouldn't dance at a daytime wedding but everyone was up and dancing! It is so naturally beautiful and historical. There are two arches in the lawn area with vines that are beautiful and the surrounding trees and plants decorate the house beautifully. I highly recommend if you want an outdoor wedding!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/13/2016

Beautiful venue! Everyone there was so nice and helpful. I couldn't have chosen a better more affordable venue.

Sent on 09/29/2016

3 Real Weddings

• 2210 N Santa Fe Ave Vista, 92083 See on map
    7609408260 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Rancho Guajome Adobe)