Pure Amour Photography

Pure Amour Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Pure Amour Photography

Photography is about telling stories. A simple glance, a quick smile, I live to capture everything as it happens in the moment. Whether it be as profound as your wedding day or the excitement of a new baby, I love to make your story come alive and be remembered forever.

I specialize in wedding and engagement photography. I was inspired by my own wedding photographer with her work, dedication and principal. I strive to bring the same with my own clients and go above and beyond to make their day special for them. Vendors often forget that they are offering a service for YOU. Please let me know your questions/concerns. I am here to help. These photos are a reflection of you, your love, your life. I want you to be happy. That is my ultimate goal.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Detroit

Follow Pure Amour Photography on

13 Reviews for Pure Amour Photography

We worked with Amy for a little over a year before our wedding. We loved that her packages were easy to navigate and affordable. The love of what she does shines through. She genuinely loves weddings and helping people. On the day of our wedding, she was professional and at times I didn\'t even know she was capturing moments that happened between me and my husband. I couldn\'t be happier with her and her photos. She was extremely professional and even showed us previews on her camera that day. I know we will be recommending her to our family and friends.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you, Amy for your patience, professionalism, and for capturing the important moments of my daughter's wedding.

Profile Picture Yona, 5/24/14, 3 Reviews
0.2

I would never recommend Amy to any friends or family. I met Amy prior to signing the contract with her and felt confident that I understood exactly what services I would be receiving (especially after reading the contract repeatedly and being an attorney), but I was incredibly disappointed with the final product. We paid for 13 hours of photography and I was absolutely shocked by how FEW photos we received. We only received approximately 150 photos total! And there was only 1 shot each of so many crucial moments or shots of family members and other shots I specifically asked to be taken (or none at all). I repeatedly asked Amy if she felt comfortable working that many hours and she assured me that was fine. Each of the 150 photos was edited 1 or 2 different ways, but that only bumped the number up slightly. She did not give any directions to help make the photos look better (i.e. lift your chin up, tilt your head, etc.) and the photos reflect that. When I contacted Amy to see if there was any way we could receive any more photos, she was incredibly rude and unprofessional. She acted very defensively when I was simply asking if there were any other photos available (in a very nice way). After waiting 3 months to receive our photos, I expected so much more!!!! And for her to be much more understanding when I asked simple questions. I can only say that I am heartbroken that I do not have more photos of the most important day of my life, but hope that others can learn from my mistake.

View Vendor Response

Negatives
Save the Date
1 AWARD

1 ENDORSEMENT
Amy from Pure Amour Photography is amazing! Her work is fantastic and her prices are unbelievable. I tell all my brides about Amy because I know that not only will they love her work but they will love her : ) Once your big day is over all you will have left are your photos so why not make sure they are perfect...Pure Amour Photography will provide you with stunning photos that you will cherish for a lifetime.

Events