31139 Via Colinas #204, Thousand Oaks, CA 91362 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

3 Reviews for Pretty Vintage Rentals

Lindsay · Married on 10/08/2016

I absolutely loved working with Debbie at Pretty Vintage Rentals! I wanted my wedding to have an eclectic, vintage feel with colorful goblets and furniture and their selection was perfect. She helped guide my choices and always made me feel excited about the vision we were creating. I would rent from them again in a heartbeat! Thank you!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Aurora · Married on 08/03/2014

My husband and I wanted to create a few areas for our guests to lounge and sit. Our wedding coordinator recommended this place to us, and we are so glad we went with them. Candice is SO sweet! We booked her a little over a year before our wedding... a few months prior to our wedding I contacted Candice and asked her if she had received two (2) matching chairs for the sweetheart table, and to our luck she had, she sent me a picture of them right away and we added them to our contract. In total we had 2 different seating areas (w/ love seat, 2 chairs, coffee table), we also had a beautiful cake stand and our two chairs; these items gave our wedding a special feel to it. Their inventory is amazing, and prices are great, but the best part of all is that they are so easy to work with and will not treat you like you are just a client, they treat you like family.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Jessi · Married on 07/29/2017

We used Pretty Vintage Rentals for some unique decorative accents at our late July wedding in Redondo Beach, California. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the water goblets were and I think the items added a lot to our candy buffet. We would recommend working with Pretty Vintage.

Sent on 09/10/2017